Hillary Clinton exploits a child actress for political gain.

Granny says she'd dig up Shirley Temple if she could.

There is nothing genuine or real about Hillary Clinton, not even that big fake fucking smile to try and mask what a hateful vicious c*nt she is. So, now the big phony exploits a child actress for political gain:

Bombshell: Hillary Caught Using Child Actor at Staged Town Hall

Infowars?

LOL

Yes- because a 15 year old girl who is a child actress wouldn't possibly be concerned about body image issues

“I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they’re so much more than just what they look like?”

Now- why do you think that an American who happens to be an actress shouldn't be allowed to ask questions?

Granny says she'd dig up Shirley Temple if she could.

Naaah Trump would want Shirley Temple- he needs someone to tap dance away from his gaffes

The Leftist instantly attacks the source. Nothing new.

Hillary Used Child Actor to Ask a Question

And it shows yet another rally where she can't fill a hall and needs to bring in people who aren't even old enough to vote.

And the article goes on and on to prove what a miserable piece of conniving garbage Shrillary truly is. Piece with other videos @ Desperate Hillary caught using child actor at Pennsylvania town hall — Video

Leaked memo shows Hillary camp scripted entire appearance with Steve Harvey @ Leaked memo shows Hillary camp scripted entire appearance with Steve Harvey

Infowars?

LOL

Yes- because a 15 year old girl who is a child actress wouldn't possibly be concerned about body image issues

“I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they’re so much more than just what they look like?”

Now- why do you think that an American who happens to be an actress shouldn't be allowed to ask questions?

Because she's as phony as the Democrat party itself.

Why didn't Hil-Liar just respond "I'm so glad you asked that question we told you to ask!"

Infowars?

LOL

Why didn't Hil-Liar just respond "I'm so glad you asked that question we told you to ask!"

And you presume that because.......you presume women must be lying.....

y

Infowars? Yeah- worth pointing out that this is another Infowars smear.

Why do Trump supporters like to smear women- even a young lady like this one?

Oh, we are starting the fake sexist stuff already? She's not even near the White House yet. At least with DumBama, you on the left didn't bring up race until after he was elected.

Yes, that's it exactly. We only call a liar a a liar when they are female.

Why do grossly overweight people HAVE to be told they're grossly overweight?
It's NOT healthy.

A woman who works to get 8 million children health care, who worked to get first responders the care they needed, helps millions get HIV drugs, helps women with everything from equal rights to equal pay

is

a

hateful

vicious

c@^t

People who believe that, think that Trump stiffing his workers, who quits helping a nephew whose sick baby is in the hospital to "teach him a lesson", who uses a charity for bribes and as a tax haven is

a

great

guy

who

should be president and a role model for children.

This is why Republicans really are swine. Their values are not American values. They are the values of demons.

Business as usual. She will keep using children for her own political benefit in the future, as she always has.

Infowars?

LOL

Just more of the same old stuff from misogynists.

y

Really? Ever listen to how the leftwingers and dimocrats act towards Republican women on this board?

y

Really? Ever listen to how the leftwingers and dimocrats act towards Republican women on this board?

Are there any Republican women on this board?

Still the question remains regarding this specific thread- and this specific smear

Business as usual. She will keep using children for her own political benefit in the future, as she always has.
Business as usual- Trump and his supporters will smear a 15 year old girl- and anyone else who dares oppose Trump's candidacy.

Forum List

Back