Donald Trump threaten to close border as record number of migrant surger through loopholes

Donald Trump Threatens to Close Border as Record Number of Migrants Surge Through Loopholes
President Donald Trump is threatening to close parts of the U.S.-Mexican border as record numbers of migrants surge through the legal loopholes created by Congress and judges.

and he should close it stop listeninngto the morons who want it to fill their pockets.

What's he waiting for. This is a national crisis. Stage the military along the border with machine guns and flame throwers and cut down anything coming our way. Then maybe the Dems will agree to the more humane "border wall."

How many billions a day pass through that border? How many people work in both countries? Trump does that and he ruins the economy of both countries. Mexico will be demanding his resignation.
Well I don’t want to see the damage to both countries, that would be hilarious.

How many billions a day pass through that border? How many people work in both countries? Trump does that and he ruins the economy of both countries. Mexico will be demanding his resignation.
hahahahahahhaa
and Trump will tell shithole Mexico to KISS HIS A$$
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

How many billions a day pass through that border?
And Mexico needs it far more than we do. Good reason they should be working with us and helping finance that wall.
How many people work in both countries?
Unless you have a number, who cares?
Trump does that and he ruins the economy of both countries.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: At least ONE country.
Mexico will be demanding his resignation.
I'm sure Trump will lose sleep worrying about that.
You don't want to see it yet would laugh you ass silly if it happened? Geesh what an asshole you are.

And Mexico needs it far more than we do. Good reason they should be working with us and helping finance that wall.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: At least ONE country.
You don't want to see it yet would laugh you ass silly if it happened? Geesh what an asshole you are.
..if another country is demanding the resignation of the POTUS, the POTUS must be taking care of the US and doing a good job .....

..if another country is demanding the resignation of the POTUS, the POTUS must be taking care of the US and doing a good job .....

Time to start sending a BIG BILL to both Mexico and the UN. Grab both by the balls ans squeeze. President Trump: the time for playing nice is OVER.

Forum List

Back