Rand Paul rages officials must be asked under oath what Obama knew and when

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul Rages “Officials Must Be Asked Under Oath What Obama Knew, And When?”
Citing a ‘high-level source,’ Rand Paul says former CIA Director John Brennan grew frustrated that no one was giving credence to the Clinton-funded dossier, so he attached it to an intelligence report, ensuring that it would be seen by President Obama and President-elect Trump.

You think ppl will listen of course not. Obama is their king, their love, these Obama loons would lay down and let a car run them over if he told them to do it they'd bend over in one.breath for the bastard.

Rand Paul rages officials must be asked under oath what Obama knew and when

Seems like a simple enough request! I mean, its not like Obama is still president or is above the law! Why would he object to sitting down and answering questions if he has nothing to hide? Is he special or something? I mean, Dems sure were anxious enough to have Trump grilled and he is the sitting president! If there are doubts and questions, then they need to be asked in order to CLEAR Obama that he wasn't involved in some illegal activity. And if he WAS involved in some illegal activity, then they REALLY need asked. Either way, if Obama and Hillary don't face the questions, that is pretty much an admission of guilt in my mind and that special laws exist for the privileged.

Forum List

Back