Donald Trump Tells The Truth At Washington Rally: "The Democrat Party Is The Party Of Slavery"

FINALLY a GOP candidate is telling the truth about the Democrats party’s history. Trump is firing on all cylinders, while Hillary rests in her ugly housecoat, or whatever the hell that tent looking thing she wears.

Trump: "The Democratic Party Is The Party Of Slavery"
If the DemocratIC party were really the party of slavery, you would be a charter member, steve. I can think of nobody on this board who hates all non-whites for superficial reasons more than you, although there are some close seconds. So your accusation of DemocratIC shortcomings falls very flat. Find another pot to stir.

Did he do his classic .....

Build that wall shtick?.....

The crowd start's on cue.....

Build the Wall
Build the Wall
Build the Wall

border wall.jpg

And who's gonna pay for it ????
Trump asks.....

And the crowd goes nuts......

MEXICO !!!!

That's sooooooo funny.....

Last edited:
  • Banned
FINALLY a GOP candidate is telling the truth about the Democrats party’s history. Trump is firing on all cylinders, while Hillary rests in her ugly housecoat, or whatever the hell that tent looking thing she wears.

Trump: "The Democratic Party Is The Party Of Slavery"
If the DemocratIC party were really the party of slavery, you would be a charter member, steve. I can think of nobody on this board who hates all non-whites for superficial reasons more than you, although there are some close seconds. So your accusation of DemocratIC shortcomings falls very flat. Find another pot to stir.
The only accusation I am making is that Trump told the truth.

"Was" the party. That was 150 years ago .

Which party is the modern day equivelent?

None since no one wants it anymore, Poindexter. BUT the point is that it was Dems that supported segregation, the KKK and Jim Crow laws. They can't handle the truth about their history so they pretend the sides simply switched ideologies, like magic. Republicans became Democrats and Democrats became Republicans. Even though the record doesn't show it.

Which party always supports one form of state sponsored discrimination or another throughout its history?

A: Democrat

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

Why does the Democratic Party always have to have the state engaged in racial discrimination?

Did he do his classic .....

Build that wall shtick?.....

The crowd start's on cue.....

Build the Wall
Build the Wall
Build the Wall

View attachment 87724

And who's gonna pay for it ????
Trump asks.....

And the crowd goes nuts......

MEXICO !!!!

That's sooooooo funny.....

I love that......can't wait for the 8tn wonder of the world!

Which party always supports one form of state sponsored discrimination or another throughout its history?

A: Democrat

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

Why does the Democratic Party always have to have the state engaged in racial discrimination?
Bingo.....and violence......progressive are much more violent people......

And here we find folks not versed in history nor political science. They believe, and I mean BELIEVE that party identity and political ideology are static conditions. That belief comes from ignorance and nothing else.

The party of Lincoln fought and won a Civil War to maintain a strong federal government. The war was about state's rights according to the idiots who believe that the Republican Party's ideology is the same today as it was in 1860. Well, which party would you support in a state's rights argument in 2016?

Turning the tables on them and now with his visit to Mexico they don't know what the fuck to do :lol: :lol: :lol:

They throw rocks, he fires cannon balls :lol: :lol:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in her campaign

Hillary: WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?!!! WE'RE LOSING THE "TRUMPS A RACIST" NARRATIVE AND NOW HE'S SAYING WE'RE THE PARTY OF SLAVERY!!

Campaign: We can always go to the old stand-by he hates Mexicans

Hillary: No we can't!!!!! He's going to fucking Mexico today and he'll probably come out looking good for it!!!!!

Campaign: We can always spin it that the meeting didn't go well or come up with something he didn't say to keep the focus off his Mexico visit

Hillary: CNN and the rest of the media are already working on that!! We need something more!!!

Campaign: How about the President of Mexico isn't popular with his people so it doesn't matter?

Hillary: Brilliant!! I like that!! Get working on that!!

Campaign: What about tonite? He's giving a speech in AZ and its surely going to play well for Latino's?

Hillary: Well fuck!! I don't know! We'll go back to the "wall" and Mexican's are rapists.

Campaign: Good idea!!

The party of Lincoln fought and won a Civil War to maintain a strong federal government

Wrong, but from a die hard bigoted left wing liar who cheers every time the Democrats discriminate on the basis of race, gender, and sex preference, that is to be expected.

The Civil War was about slavery, and an armed attack (treason) of a US military installation (Ft Sumter).

The party of Lincoln fought and won a Civil War to maintain a strong federal government

Wrong, but from a die hard bigoted left wing liar who cheers every time the Democrats discriminate on the basis of race, gender, and sex preference, that is to be expected.

The Civil War was about slavery, and an armed attack (treason) of a US military installation (Ft Sumter).

It's true. The constitutional battle underlying the civil war was states rights vs. federal government supremacy.

Then as now, conservatives stood on the side of states rights.

You don't fear making wild assumptions at all, do you?

The Democratic Party, of course. They keep their pets on the Democrat Plantation. Dems say "Vote for us and we'll get the mean old Whities that are keeping you down. Now here's a fresh EBT card."

And here we find folks not versed in history nor political science. They believe, and I mean BELIEVE that party identity and political ideology are static conditions. That belief comes from ignorance and nothing else.

The party of Lincoln fought and won a Civil War to maintain a strong federal government. The war was about state's rights according to the idiots who believe that the Republican Party's ideology is the same today as it was in 1860. Well, which party would you support in a state's rights argument in 2016?

I know more about history and science than you progressive loons. As you said things are not static, states rights are different now then they were then......so thank you for making that point. Then, they didn't have judges just randomly making shit up. Oh unless you count slavery.....which then democrats made shit up then as they do now......new boss same as the old boss.

Forum List

Back