Donald Trump says drug tests should be taken before debates

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says drug tests should be taken before debates - Full article
Escalating his criticism of Hillary Clinton’s debate performances, Donald J. Trump came to a state battling a drug epidemic and suggested without any evidence on Saturday that his opponent had been on drugs during their second debate.

“I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” Mr. Trump told a crowd of thousands gathered in the parking lot of a Toyota dealership on a chilly afternoon.

Thoughts on this? Is he being serious or just trying to be humorous?

Escalating his criticism of Hillary Clinton’s debate performances, Donald J. Trump came to a state battling a drug epidemic and suggested without any evidence on Saturday that his opponent had been on drugs during their second debate.

“I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” Mr. Trump told a crowd of thousands gathered in the parking lot of a Toyota dealership on a chilly afternoon.

He knows she is on medicine to keep her seizures under control......she disappears before each debate to go on a medication holiday...so that she can take the medicine again the day of the debate and it will have more effect on her......

• Banned

He knows she is on medicine to keep her seizures under control......she disappears before each debate to go on a medication holiday...so that she can take the medicine again the day of the debate and it will have more effect on her......
i see makes sense

What would cause you to think such?

His sniffling.
I think he has what I have...acid reflux.
Unlike myself, Trump does NOT watch his weight.
He needs to have the Hillary support team help him lose weight like they're helping her.

Rush said that the mic he was using had compression...that all the sound coming out of the mic was at the same level....hers was calibrated correctly, his wasn't.....

His sniffling.
He needs to have the Hillary support team help him lose weight like they're helping her.

Rush said that the mic he was using had compression...that all the sound coming out of the mic was at the same level....hers was calibrated correctly, his wasn't.....
I DO see Trump sniffling at the DEBATES, not at rallies.
It MAY have something to do with the environmental systems at the debates.
To be honest, I'm not concerned with someone's olfactory system when it comes to saving the US.

His sniffling.

I DO see Trump sniffling at the DEBATES, not at rallies.
It MAY have something to do with the environmental systems at the debates.
To be honest, I'm not concerned with someone's olfactory system when it comes to saving the US.

But what if he can't smell cyanide when the Democrats try to poison him?

His sniffling.

Both times?

Forum List

Back