Trump Donald Trump possesses many of the same attributes as our famous WW2 field commander.

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by Dalia, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,529
    you someone so so soft so weak and it is because of this that the United States will continue to be a country that has lost its strength you compare as you wish to take only the history of pussy locked room talking that has no relationship with Trump and what he could do against the terrorist despatch you to go vote for Hillary the one that will do the same that Obama pull your country down. you are so weak. no balls.
    It is you who is really stupid and do not understand what happens in this world.
    Look at yourself in the mirror and continue to be proud to be a wimp.that very good for you're country first World power that will be led by a criminal wimp.

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,091
    Patton would have slapped Trump

3. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,529
    You are so funny you follow me where i go at the forum just to défend Obama if i was you i will be a shame of been so next to the plate and having my eyes closed open it a little bit for a moment ?
    The shit in the middle east now it because of you're " chouchou" did you know it start with
    the withdrawal of troops in 2011 by Obama (that the way he work facing the terror, King ostriches ) and it was a treat for them terrorists they are served.
    That's it, right? let things be and see how many deaths it will have ?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,529
    Yes you are rigth for the way he act with women...he as all is chance to win the élection but the fact he had wandering hands , it's finish for him..listen DSK it would have made a very good French President but he was a leading pig.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,249
    I go to threads that look like they are stupid and then post about how stupid the thread is.

I am not following you- your threads just are all asinine.

6. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The unbelievable and astonishing performance.

7. rdean

rdean Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No, Patton would have b!tch slapped Trump.

8. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,091
    If Patton had heard what he said about POWs he would have had Trump shot

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,529
    Ok, so you have30,967 messages at this forum and you go to just the one that are stupid ? you want me stuck in a corner you and your Democratic friends, you will not got there.

10. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,529
    I will answer you with my French speaking ... we must repair the mistakes of the Iraq war when war is begun it must be hold.
    Now we see all the bombing in Syria where Obama still wrongly it was not firm enough against Assad in 2013 he should not let him power against his people ( gaz ) also say that Assad is friends with Putin and who will now protect the Syrian people?
    Well put some ground troops in Syria at least for ordinate and monitor keystrokes for the attack logistic less error would be committed fewer innocents would die.
    Isis must be attack with full force a surprise attack if possible must get to the point anyway Isis must be destroyed before they cause even more deaths over, if the commander in chief takes his time over it will be a difficult thing to overcome isis.