Donald Trump: Nukes on the table to stop ISIL. Your thoughts?

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?
haven't checked the thread
no link in the op about this

but I have no doubt that leftist are accusing trump of wanting to use nukes.

aside from that, you need a link in your op

ABC News just reported that Donald Trump said that if he were President nuclear weapons would be a last resort against ISIL. What do you think about using nukes on them?

Its a fantastically stupid idea. And one thing you need to understand about a Trump Presidency......he'll most likely nuke someone. He has poor impulse control and is prone to overreaction.

I think he'd probably regret it afterward. But it won't change the results.

^^^^good lord, nobody on either side of the isle WANTS to nuke anyone else. But to take anything off the table with a group that beheads, burns folks alive and crucifies is foolish.
Yes, nuke the entire area and let "god" sort them out.

I had this cockroach problem in an apartment I rented 30 years ago. After trying to get rid of them for a month my first thought was, a 1000lb bomb would work. And, of course, it would.

Trump is a child. An impulsive ignorant child who has been shielded from real life his entire life and he does not understand the complexities of it. And his followers are just like him.

Ignorance isn't a virtue.

Using nukes on ISIL is utterly ridiculous, moronic, thoughtless immature mumbo jumbo, and Trump seems to be vying for the biblical label of, 'The man of lawlessness'.... I think that's about it, on my thoughts on it! :D
well not the first leftist poster, but still the first page

I had this cockroach problem in an apartment I rented 30 years ago. After trying to get rid of them for a month my first thought was, a 1000lb bomb would work. And, of course, it would.

Trump is a child. An impulsive ignorant child who has been shielded from real life his entire life and he does not understand the complexities of it. And his followers are just like him.

another

Its a fantastically stupid idea. And one thing you need to understand about a Trump Presidency......he'll most likely nuke someone. He has poor impulse control and is prone to overreaction.

^^^^good lord, nobody on either side of the isle WANTS to nuke anyone else. But to take anything off the table with a group that beheads, burns folks alive and crucifies is foolish.
Yes, nuke the entire area and let "god" sort them out.

Better that than my wife and children drowned in a cage for not converting to Islam.

This is not that hard to understand

another

Hey, it's the hall monitor.

Be sure to keep your badge shiny Barney Fife.

Just where would you drop a nuke? ISIS is too spread out for a nuke to have much of an effect. The collateral damage would be unimaginable. The airborne fallout could drift anywhere. There would be lingering deaths for years to come. It would leave a wasteland. Only North Korea would think of something so stupid.
4th

What part of people that burn people in cages do you want us to understand?

Specifics please

Who, other than Trump is talking about nuking anyone?

Maybe Cruz with his 'glowing sand' claim. But even he hasn't talked about nuking ISIS.

another

you're one of the people making false accusation of false assumptions

as I predicted you morons would

What part of people that burn people in cages do you want us to understand?

Specifics please

Do the voices in your head control you? Or do you get to talk back and argue with them?

another

What else can he say? He can't rightly deny that Trump is talking about nuking ISIS.

Maybe Cruz with his 'glowing sand' claim. But even he hasn't talked about nuking ISIS.
he was asked a leading question, most likely, and like the sheep that the media knows you are, you are falsely claiming he wants to nuke people.

you are a predictable tool

another

you're one of the people making false accusation of false assumptions

as I predicted you morons would

And what false assumption would that be?

I just saw the interview with trump. He said he would not take anything off the table. That's FAR different than him saying he's going to nuke them.

Forum List

Back