Donald Trump NRA Speech Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
If I said what I really wanted to say about this I would get arrested. Thankfully nobody can read my thoughts and I look forward to this tomorrow. (I forgot to post about this earlier.)

I hope the NRA boos him out of the building for his anti gun stance. Trump is no friend to gun owners.

Speaking to his red meat supporters is he? Hope everyone has a great time.

• Banned
Fuck No I’m not. The man who banned bump stocks, the man who is on record saying take the guns first and worry about due process second is no friend to gun owners. Trump is not pro second amendment

Umm,... I don't remember any of this.

You should google it, it may help you remember in the future. Me doing the work for you is not going to help you. It’s your piss poor memory that’s the issue

If you're talking about this it appears to be a verbal attack on Kamala Harris. Btw, I thought that you were a Trump supporter or at least a conservative, but right now you aren't sounding like one.

If you're talking about this it appears to be a verbal attack on Kamala Harris. Btw, I thought that you were a Trump supporter or at least a conservative, but right now you aren't sounding like one.

I am an American who is interested in keeping my rights. I don’t fall in line with any party because I can think for myself. Supporting someone who has already tried to infringe upon my rights once and is happy to do it again is not anyone I could support. I have never voted for nor will I ever vote for Trump. He is not a person I feel should be president. And how did you get Trumps support for taking the guns first has anything to do with Harris from that article? She wasn’t even mentioned

You should google it, it may help you remember in the future. Me doing the work for you is not going to help you. It’s your piss poor memory that’s the issue

Remember when he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, "I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."?

I do.

Remember when he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, "I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."?

I do.
I’m proud to say no I don’t remember that because I never bought the book, have better ways to spend my money

Forum List

Back