Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

The only plan the tea party has for America is cut, slash and burn. These people work for the 1% and wish to destroy this country as a world power.

Mathew,
Why argue?

Please oh fucking Please would the GOP run a :

Trump/Palin ticket....

Come on lads put us out of our misery....

The only plan the tea party has for America is cut, slash and burn. These people work for the 1% and wish to destroy this country as a world power.

And all you want is for us to pay for maggots popping out welfare coupons. And illegals flooding our country.

You wanna generalize? Thats a game for 2 pull up a seat.
Looking at the symbol of treason in your avatar, I wonder why you are so much against welfare. After all, that is the section of the nation with the most people on welfare. If people like you would get off the couch, clean the beer cans out from in front of the door of your single wide, and actually get a job, maybe we in the blue states would not have to support you.

No, they don't work for the 1% .

They work for themselves, and for their vision for the country.

They merely seek to turn back the clock, with respect to trustworthiness and small-ness and simplicity of government.

Or, alternatively, to smash the clock, because it's beyond repair, and to fashion a new one, to look like the old one did back in its heyday.
Oh yes, the trustworthyness of government back then. Just ask any Native American, as long as the grass does grow, and the rivers flow.

Speaking of members on the short bus, I do recall there being one Hillary, one Trump, and one Obama as well, including a gaggle of others.

I think You are confused. She is not on a bus but was thrown under one when Obama gave Biden his blessing.

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Obama did a similar thing when he recognized his own abilities. How can anyone recognize obama as credible..that includes himself.

In the big picture, this is pretty much the last gasps of breath of 'white america'. Even if Forrest Trump were to win and implement some of his Nazi crap the writing is still on the wall. In 30-40 years this will not be a 'white america'.

And people who's entire self-worth is wrapped up in their 'white ethnicity' find this situation just beyond what they can tolerate. So their last crazed feverish attempt to hold back the high tide is at a boiling point.

Watch these people, though, when trump loses. Some of them will get violent I'm guessing, because in their minds the whole world they've known will be setting sail into the sunset.

on the N-word.

just goes to show you left-wing losers just don't have an argument. it isn't Nazi-like to want people to come here legally

all you really did douchebag was admit mot of the people coming in illegally that you want to pander to are minorities

lol, "hate group watchdog". I wonder if they have the Democrat party on their list. after all they did have a Grand Wizard of the KKK elected to our Government. ole Democrat Robert Byrd.

I don't know where you people dig up some of the crap.

In the big picture, this is pretty much the last gasps of breath of 'white america'. Even if Forrest Trump were to win and implement some of his Nazi crap the writing is still on the wall. In 30-40 years this will not be a 'white america'.

And people who's entire self-worth is wrapped up in their 'white ethnicity' find this situation just beyond what they can tolerate. So their last crazed feverish attempt to hold back the high tide is at a boiling point.

Watch these people, though, when trump loses. Some of them will get violent I'm guessing, because in their minds the whole world they've known will be setting sail into the sunset.

on the N-word.

just goes to show you left-wing losers just don't have an argument. it isn't Nazi-like to want people to come here legally

all you really did douchebag was admit mot of the people coming in illegally that you want to pander to are minorities
Republicans control the Congress now ... if illegal aliens entrring America is so important to them, why don't they build the border fence?

on the N-word.

You are another angry who only sees things in black and white. When you grow up you'll see the world is in color.

All I did was observe the natural progression of things regarding population. All politicians for the last 80 years have done nothing about immigration but in your mind all things are always the 'democrat's' fault, because your world would be way too complicated to admit reality.

Ronald Raygun gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

Where's your messiah nowwwww.......

on the N-word.

You are another angry who only sees things in black and white. When you grow up you'll see the world is in color.

All I did was observe the natural progression of things regarding population. All politicians for the last 80 years have done nothing about immigration but in your mind all things are always the 'democrat's' fault, because your world would be way too complicated to admit reality.

Ronald Raygun gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

Where's your messiah nowwwww.......

yawn

ALL YOU DID was prove my original point about you. You are simply a clown regurgitating talking points. Ronald Reagan didnt give amnesty to anybody; he signed a bill duly passed by both chambers of congress and sent to him. that is NOTHING like what is being attempted now.
losers like you get buitthurt when you get pegged for what you really are, so you come back with a "rebuttal" that only reinforces the point

on the N-word.

Republicans control the Congress now ... if illegal aliens entrring America is so important to them, why don't they build the border fence?

Yeah, because we know that Obama won't veto it. LOL!

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Tea Party should get these:

Depend_Adjustables.jpg

...Oh yes, the trustworthyness of government back then. Just ask any Native American, as long as the grass does grow, and the rivers flow.
Are you operating under the delusion that anybody gives a shit about the bullshit the government served-up to the primitives to get them out of the way?

No... I was referring to the level of trustworthiness and accountability to The People that folks perceive was the case in the first half of the 20th and earlier.

You think Trump is a tea partier? Seriously? Is nuhuh short for clueless and uninformed?

Recent polls indicate that, despite public outcry against his incendiary comments on women and minorities, Donald Trump is still the leading Republican candidate. Here are some reasons Trump stays so popular with his supporters:

How Trump Continues To Lead The Polls

• Highly relatable lack of qualifications for holding government office
  • Americans’ appreciation for classic underdog story of man who started with only several hundred million dollars and went on to make several billion dollars
  • Only candidate to publicly state willingness to make America great again
  • Exploits other Republican candidates’ weaknesses by allowing them to open their mouths and speak on issues
  • Very, very handsome
  • Voters eager to see presidential library with three infinity pools and rooftop driving range
  • Bolstered by impassioned endorsement from Donald Trump
  • Eccentric, megalomaniac billionaire still more relatable to average American than anyone willing to dedicate life to politics
  • Appeals to widespread desire to see nation implode sooner rather than later

Recent polls indicate that, despite public outcry against his incendiary comments on women and minorities, Donald Trump is still the leading Republican candidate. Here are some reasons Trump stays so popular with his supporters:

How Trump Continues To Lead The Polls

• Highly relatable lack of qualifications for holding government office
  • Americans’ appreciation for classic underdog story of man who started with only several hundred million dollars and went on to make several billion dollars
  • Only candidate to publicly state willingness to make America great again
  • Exploits other Republican candidates’ weaknesses by allowing them to open their mouths and speak on issues
  • Very, very handsome
  • Voters eager to see presidential library with three infinity pools and rooftop driving range
  • Bolstered by impassioned endorsement from Donald Trump
  • Eccentric, megalomaniac billionaire still more relatable to average American than anyone willing to dedicate life to politics
  • Appeals to widespread desire to see nation implode sooner rather than later

Tweak a few words and that formula worked to a tee the last two elections

Yeah, she's special alright.

Yep, I heard she was born on a short bus.
protoed3.jpg

Spitting image of Bernie Sanders.

Forum List

Back