Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite
Yeah, she's special alright.

Yeah, she's special alright.

Yep, I heard she was born on a short bus.
protoed3.jpg

Speaking of members on the short bus, I do recall there being one Hillary, one Trump, and one Obama as well, including a gaggle of others.

What have you done with your life? Not even close to what she has.

My wife's mother a die hard Democrat has went from backing Hitlary to backing Trump.

I was stunned, I didn't say a word to her about Trump, thinking she'd explode but it is quite the opposite.

What has she done?

I'm still waiting to hear of one of Hillary's accomplishements.. so far all I've seen is a lengthy list of shady business deals & coverups and four dead Americans. Hardly noteworthy, in a good way that is.

What has she done?
She has governed a fucking state, how about you?

What has she done?
Badly. And she quit in the middle. Anything else?

What has she done?

Actually, she resigned to save the taxpayers any more grief from the hit job being done on her.. which btw amounted to nothing. And didn't Hillary quit as SoS?

What has she done?

You know nothing about her record, except what you were told by the left wing echo chambers. And liberals lie about everything.

Funny how you liberal assholes try and claim to be champions for womens rights, gay rights etc....

But whenever you find a successful woman, you attack her endlessly, with lies and fake talking points.

And when I have a problem with a gay issue, I get told I'm secretly gay, like you guys see that as a bad thing, an insult.

Fucking frauds!

What has she done?
Regardless of what she did or din't do,she still is light years ahead of a person like yourself,who daily ,as in this thread acts like a 12 year old child.

Donald Trump Denies Existence Of Climate Change: 'Bad Weather'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/28/2015 2:30 pm

After praising Sarah Palin as a great leader who may one day serve in a Trump White House, Donald Trump told “Palin Update” host Kevin Scholla yesterday that climate change is a myth and dismissed concerns that it poses a security threat. “The real climate change is going to be nuclear climate change if we’re not smart and tough and very, very careful because that’s a big danger and that’s a real danger,” Trump said. “I think Obama just said that the biggest threat that we have on the planet today is climate change, and a lot of people are saying, did he really say that? We have people chopping off heads and he’s talking about climate change. I call it weather. I call it weather. You know, the weather changes.” - See more at: Donald Trump Denies Existence Of Climate Change Bad Weather Right Wing Watch

Palin mopped with floor up with that idiot Biden. Palin/McCain would have won 55, 56 states

Donald Trump Denies Existence Of Climate Change: 'Bad Weather'
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/28/2015 2:30 pm

After praising Sarah Palin as a great leader who may one day serve in a Trump White House, Donald Trump told “Palin Update” host Kevin Scholla yesterday that climate change is a myth and dismissed concerns that it poses a security threat. “The real climate change is going to be nuclear climate change if we’re not smart and tough and very, very careful because that’s a big danger and that’s a real danger,” Trump said. “I think Obama just said that the biggest threat that we have on the planet today is climate change, and a lot of people are saying, did he really say that? We have people chopping off heads and he’s talking about climate change. I call it weather. I call it weather. You know, the weather changes.” - See more at: Donald Trump Denies Existence Of Climate Change Bad Weather Right Wing Watch

Climate Change is a total scam, even the IPCC openly admits its about redistributing wealth

Forum List

Back