Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

Gallup Poll. July 1-3 & 5, 2015. N=2,013 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"... Do you generally approve or disapprove of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, signed into law by President Obama, that restructured the U.S. health care system?"

Approve: 47%
Disapprove: 48%

Ahahaha I'll show you a poll, actual election results Nov 2014 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The poll speaks to ObamaCare. The election does not. If it did, Obama wouldn't have been relected.

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh:
Spits a moron who thinks electing Republicans to Congress but not the White House would eliminate ObamaCare. :eusa_doh:

Pay attention, I don't want to eliminate Obamacare we are using it to destroy Democrats.
Too fucking retarded. :eusa_doh:

Again, the polls indicate just about as many people are for it as there are against it. Meaning for every person going to the polls to eliminate it, there is a voter going to the polls to save it.

Ronald Reagan didnt give amnesty to anybody
^^^ above ^^^ is what insanity looks like.

vvv below vvv, in stark contrast to the delusions of a brain-dead rightard, are Reagan's own words...

"I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally." - Ronald Reagan

I mean its like they don't know of this new invention called the internet where you can look up absolutely anything. Faux News gets away with lying because they scream over any opposing voices and don't let them speak. It doesn't work here cons, do some research.

vvv below vvv, in stark contrast to the delusions of a brain-dead rightard, are Reagan's own words...

"I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally." - Ronald Reagan

I mean its like they don't know of this new invention called the internet where you can look up absolutely anything. Faux News gets away with lying because they scream over any opposing voices and don't let them speak. It doesn't work here cons, do some research.

YAWN

yes loon and if you looked even AT YOUR OWN SOURCE where you got that quote above..... you will read that he says his Democrat-majority Congress turned it into a "BAD BILL".

YOU KNOW its' just hilarious when left-wing losers try to ridicule others over supposed ignorance while wallowing in it themselves

...................and the Democrat-written bill Reagan signed was supposed to include increased border security, but we all know that never happened.

thanks for making the point for the other side though idiot Isaac Newton

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Low. Not hardly. Sarah Palin is a successful politician, business woman and anyone who thinks she's a dummy is an idiot.

She's be a great leader for the Dept. of Energy after her success in Alaska with the oil companies.

Oh and I doubt he has any ties with the Tea Party but who knows. May by he does and if so that's a good thing. Smaller Govt. would suite most American's very well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She quit as governor and lost when running for VP. That's your idea of a "successful politician."

You loons crack me up!

Hillary didn't make it out of the primaries last election. That is your definition of success?

Like Palin could possibly do any worse than these incompetent morons in DC. You have a bunch of career politicians in DC that are corrupt and incompetent. Their string of failures is epic both in number and cost. You people mock Palin while your elected leaders are proven retards, IRONY! :laugh:

As low a bar as Washington has permanently set, Palin would lower to a point a piece of paper wouldn't fit underneath it.

Palin is so stupid she was fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W's.

The VP mopped the floor w/ Sarah Barracuda. It was no contest 57Frank CrusaderFrank
Palin mopped with floor up with that idiot Biden. Palin/McCain would have won 55, 56 states
which debate did YOU watch? :eusa_eh:

The one where Biden looked more comfortable in a padded cell

Not hardly bucko. I watched that debate and Sarah Palin moped the floor with Biden.
The VP mopped the floor w/ Sarah Barracuda. It was no contest 57Frank CrusaderFrank
Palin mopped with floor up with that idiot Biden. Palin/McCain would have won 55, 56 states
which debate did YOU watch? :eusa_eh:

The one where Biden looked more comfortable in a padded cell

It was no contest is correct.

Only problem for you is the Palin mopped the floor with Biden and boy did she.

Sarah Palin, despite what you lefty loons think, is one smart and successful lady. To bad she let McCain's handlers tell her what to do when she and McCain were running for POTUS and VP.
still living in your alternate reality I see. Theres a reason the Payland ticket lost dearie. :itsok:

Like Palin could possibly do any worse than these incompetent morons in DC. You have a bunch of career politicians in DC that are corrupt and incompetent. Their string of failures is epic both in number and cost. You people mock Palin while your elected leaders are proven retards, IRONY! :laugh:

As low a bar as Washington has permanently set, Palin would lower to a point a piece of paper wouldn't fit underneath it.

Palin is so stupid she was fired from the M & M factory for throwing away all the W's.

yuk yuk

dont quit your day job loon. what does Palin have to do with this issue?

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Low. Not hardly. Sarah Palin is a successful politician, business woman and anyone who thinks she's a dummy is an idiot.

She's be a great leader for the Dept. of Energy after her success in Alaska with the oil companies.

Oh and I doubt he has any ties with the Tea Party but who knows. May by he does and if so that's a good thing. Smaller Govt. would suite most American's very well.

She quit as governor and lost when running for VP. That's your idea of a "successful politician."

You loons crack me up!

Hillary didn't make it out of the primaries last election. That is your definition of success?
Never said that was a success, now did I? :cuckoo:

YAWN

yes loon and if you looked even AT YOUR OWN SOURCE where you got that quote above..... you will read that he says his Democrat-majority Congress turned it into a "BAD BILL".

YOU KNOW its' just hilarious when left-wing losers try to ridicule others over supposed ignorance while wallowing in it themselves
Good thing you keep "exercising" that jaw of yours; it's the only use you get out of it. It clearly doesn't help you argue. While you claim Reagan "didn't give anyone amnesty," his signiture on an amnesty bill says otherwise. As does Reagan himself saying he "believes in the idea of amnesty."

:dance:

You loons crack me up!

She resigned to save her folks the tax dollars it took to fight the law suits. Law suits that were proven false. That's what a good politician does. Save her taxpayers money. Of course most politicians could care less.

That's my idea of a good politician. A successful politician. What's yours??

Last edited:

You loons crack me up!

I was asking a question, see the question mark? :cuckoo:

You loons crack me up!

She resigned to save her folks the tax dollars it took to fight the law suits. Law suits that were proven false. That's what a good politician does. Save her taxpayers money. Of course most politicians could care less.

the only success were the lawsuits. Frivolous or not, their intent was to unseat her as governor. And they worked. They also help keep her out of the executive branch. Most people don't vote for quitters. She's a loser who couldn't stand up to the eat and quit.

You loons crack me up!

the only success were the lawsuits. Frivolous or not, their intent was to unseat her as governor. And they worked. They also help keep her out of the executive branch. Most people don't vote for quitters. She's a loser who couldn't stand up to the eat and quit.

LMAO Just keep telling yourself that. Idiot. LOL

You loons crack me up!

I answered your question.

You loons crack me up!

I answered your question.
:cuckoo:

Ahahaha I'll show you a poll, actual election results Nov 2014 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The poll speaks to ObamaCare. The election does not. If it did, Obama wouldn't have been relected.

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh:
Spits a moron who thinks electing Republicans to Congress but not the White House would eliminate ObamaCare. :eusa_doh:

Pay attention, I don't want to eliminate Obamacare we are using it to destroy Democrats.
Too fucking retarded. :eusa_doh:

Again, the polls indicate just about as many people are for it as there are against it. Meaning for every person going to the polls to eliminate it, there is a voter going to the polls to save it.

Ahahaha there is no more accurate poll than getting your ass bitch slapped in a national election suffering an historic loss. I'll make one more attempt to get through the 4 inches of your Neanderthal skull. Lets review the sequence of events.

1. Democrats up for re-election get screamed at by their constituents over Obamacare and Obama's blatant lies.
2. Democrats in congress fearing they are about to lose their elections scream at Obama to do something, take the blame.
3. Obama goes on national tv asking voters not to blame Democrats but to blame him.
4. Voters punish Democrats anyway in a crushing defeat so bad you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that epic.

So much for your poll fool. :laugh: I love me some Obamacare, since not one Republican voted for the turd Dem's own 100% of it and there's another round of Obamacare crap due to go live in 2016. Its the gift that keeps on giving, love it. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back