Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

The VP mopped the floor w/ Sarah Barracuda. It was no contest 57Frank CrusaderFrank
Palin mopped with floor up with that idiot Biden. Palin/McCain would have won 55, 56 states
which debate did YOU watch? :eusa_eh:

The one where Biden looked more comfortable in a padded cell

Not hardly bucko. I watched that debate and Sarah Palin moped the floor with Biden.
The VP mopped the floor w/ Sarah Barracuda. It was no contest 57Frank CrusaderFrank
Palin mopped with floor up with that idiot Biden. Palin/McCain would have won 55, 56 states

It was no contest is correct.

Only problem for you is the Palin mopped the floor with Biden and boy did she.

Sarah Palin, despite what you lefty loons think, is one smart and successful lady. To bad she let McCain's handlers tell her what to do when she and McCain were running for POTUS and VP.

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Low. Not hardly. Sarah Palin is a successful politician, business woman and anyone who thinks she's a dummy is an idiot.

She's be a great leader for the Dept. of Energy after her success in Alaska with the oil companies.

Oh and I doubt he has any ties with the Tea Party but who knows. May by he does and if so that's a good thing. Smaller Govt. would suite most American's very well.

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

Low. Not hardly. Sarah Palin is a successful politician, business woman and anyone who thinks she's a dummy is an idiot.

She's be a great leader for the Dept. of Energy after her success in Alaska with the oil companies.

Oh and I doubt he has any ties with the Tea Party but who knows. May by he does and if so that's a good thing. Smaller Govt. would suite most American's very well.

Have you seen the film "Game Change" ? It's a hoot alright!

In the big picture, this is pretty much the last gasps of breath of 'white america'. Even if Forrest Trump were to win and implement some of his Nazi crap the writing is still on the wall. In 30-40 years this will not be a 'white america'.

And people who's entire self-worth is wrapped up in their 'white ethnicity' find this situation just beyond what they can tolerate. So their last crazed feverish attempt to hold back the high tide is at a boiling point.

Watch these people, though, when trump loses. Some of them will get violent I'm guessing, because in their minds the whole world they've known will be setting sail into the sunset.

on the N-word.

just goes to show you left-wing losers just don't have an argument. it isn't Nazi-like to want people to come here legally

all you really did douchebag was admit mot of the people coming in illegally that you want to pander to are minorities

You are another angry who only sees things in black and white. When you grow up you'll see the world is in color.

All I did was observe the natural progression of things regarding population. All politicians for the last 80 years have done nothing about immigration but in your mind all things are always the 'democrat's' fault, because your world would be way too complicated to admit reality.

Ronald Raygun gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

Where's your messiah nowwwww.......

yawn

ALL YOU DID was prove my original point about you. You are simply a clown regurgitating talking points. Ronald Reagan didnt give amnesty to anybody; he signed a bill duly passed by both chambers of congress and sent to him. that is NOTHING like what is being attempted now.
losers like you get buitthurt when you get pegged for what you really are, so you come back with a "rebuttal" that only reinforces the point

You have your fantasies don't you. Don't let reality interfere with them, carry on Dumbledore.

In the big picture, this is pretty much the last gasps of breath of 'white america'. Even if Forrest Trump were to win and implement some of his Nazi crap the writing is still on the wall. In 30-40 years this will not be a 'white america'.

And people who's entire self-worth is wrapped up in their 'white ethnicity' find this situation just beyond what they can tolerate. So their last crazed feverish attempt to hold back the high tide is at a boiling point.

Watch these people, though, when trump loses. Some of them will get violent I'm guessing, because in their minds the whole world they've known will be setting sail into the sunset.

on the N-word.

just goes to show you left-wing losers just don't have an argument. it isn't Nazi-like to want people to come here legally

all you really did douchebag was admit mot of the people coming in illegally that you want to pander to are minorities
Republicans control the Congress now ... if illegal aliens entrring America is so important to them, why don't they build the border fence?

This is the problem with most conservatives, they have been so brainwashed to hate 'democrats' that they blame EVERYTHING on them even when reality is otherwise. Witness the whitewash attempt in this thread.

Republican held the White House and BOTH houses of Congress from 2003-2007. 4 years. No fence, no great attempt to stop illegals coming across, no 'imminent' threat.

4 years.

And they still want to blame someone else. This is why I keep trying to bring these people over to reality. The Republicans have had more than enough time to do something, and they did nothing. And now it is being raised as a Trojan horse by Trump and the knuckle-draggers think it is something new.

Ronald Reagan didnt give amnesty to anybody
^^^ above ^^^ is what insanity looks like.

vvv below vvv, in stark contrast to the delusions of a brain-dead rightard, are Reagan's own words...

"I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally." - Ronald Reagan

Last edited:

on the N-word.

Republicans control the Congress now ... if illegal aliens entrring America is so important to them, why don't they build the border fence?

Yeah, because we know that Obama won't veto it. LOL!
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Idiocy on parade. The bill to put up the fence has already been passed. All the rightard Congress has to do is fund it. They won't because they don't actually give a shit.

And your idiocy about Obama vetoing it is beyond retarded. Since when do Republicans not vote on bills knowing full well Obama will veto them? They voted to repeal ObamaCare over 40 times knowing Obama would veto every single bill trying to repeal it.

Try harder.

Ahahaha we love Obamacare, we are using it to destroy Democrats and their party what's not to like. I laughed my ass off when Democrats in congress blew up at Obama screaming at him to take the blame for Obamacare ahead of the 2014 elections. He went on national tv and took the blame but voters bitch slapped the Dems anyway in an historic blow out loss. Obamacare is a gift that will keep on giving for years, Dem's own it 100% :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not hardly bucko. I watched that debate and Sarah Palin moped the floor with Biden.

It was no contest is correct.

Only problem for you is the Palin mopped the floor with Biden and boy did she.

Sarah Palin, despite what you lefty loons think, is one smart and successful lady. To bad she let McCain's handlers tell her what to do when she and McCain were running for POTUS and VP.
You're right in that it was no contest....

45% Say Biden Won Debate, 37% Say Palin

Like Palin could possibly do any worse than these incompetent morons in DC. You have a bunch of career politicians in DC that are corrupt and incompetent. Their string of failures is epic both in number and cost. You people mock Palin while your elected leaders are proven retards, IRONY! :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She quit as governor and lost when running for VP. That's your idea of a "successful politician."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You loons crack me up!

Ahahaha we love Obamacare, we are using it to destroy Democrats and their party what's not to like. I laughed my ass off when Democrats in congress blew up at Obama screaming at him to take the blame for Obamacare ahead of the 2014 elections. He went on national tv and took the blame but voters bitch slapped the Dems anyway in an historic blow out loss. Obamacare is a gift that will keep on giving for years, Dem's own it 100% :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Gallup Poll. July 1-3 & 5, 2015. N=2,013 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"... Do you generally approve or disapprove of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, signed into law by President Obama, that restructured the U.S. health care system?"

Approve: 47%
Disapprove: 48%

Gallup Poll. July 1-3 & 5, 2015. N=2,013 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"... Do you generally approve or disapprove of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, signed into law by President Obama, that restructured the U.S. health care system?"

Ahahaha I'll show you a poll, actual election results Nov 2014 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahahaha I'll show you a poll, actual election results Nov 2014 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The poll speaks to ObamaCare. The election does not. If it did, Obama wouldn't have been relected.

lol, "hate group watchdog". I wonder if they have the Democrat party on their list. after all they did have a Grand Wizard of the KKK elected to our Government. ole Democrat Robert Byrd.

I don't know where you people dig up some of the crap.

the party of self hating jews, whites, and they got the sharptons, jacksons and farrahkans of the world too..the naacp, la raza, affirmative action- the list is endless.

Libs are the worst racists, bigots, haters, and hypocrites.

lol, "hate group watchdog". I wonder if they have the Democrat party on their list. after all they did have a Grand Wizard of the KKK elected to our Government. ole Democrat Robert Byrd.

I don't know where you people dig up some of the crap.

the party of self hating jews, whites, and they got the sharptons, jacksons and farrahkans of the world too..the naacp, la raza, affirmative action- the list is endless.

Libs are the worst racists, bigots, haters, and hypocrites.
Abortion makes them orgasm, they hate Christianity and pro lifers. They hate America and love Islam and gays and traitors. They have a traitor as their SOS. Its so sad.

The poll speaks to ObamaCare. The election does not. If it did, Obama wouldn't have been relected.

^^^ (points and laughs) :laugh:

Spits a moron who thinks electing Republicans to Congress but not the White House would eliminate ObamaCare. :eusa_doh:

Spits a moron who thinks electing Republicans to Congress but not the White House would eliminate ObamaCare. :eusa_doh:

Pay attention, I don't want to eliminate Obamacare we are using it to destroy Democrats.

Forum List

Back