Donald trump let's it be known he can be bought for the right price.

I dont see the problem,,
You don't but the human scumbag does. This isn't about accountability or blackmail towards the introduction of laws or actions by the US government and it's President - but solely Trumps "private" opinions and actions that are non-conform or in violation with the LAW.

E.g. - calling upon his CULT as a US president, to topple an election result. Or the misuse of Presidential power and influence to manipulate his private banking and asset statements - grabbing pussies and committing sexual assaults, and so on...

You don't but the human scumbag does. This isn't about accountability or blackmail towards the introduction of laws or actions by the US government and it's President - but solely Trumps "private" opinions and actions that are non-conform or in violation with the LAW.

E.g. - calling upon his CULT as a US president, to topple an election result. Or the misuse of Presidential power and influence to manipulate his private banking and asset statements - grabbing pussies and committing sexual assaults, and so on...
OMG!!!

is there anything we can do??

Certainly not from people, that are in a hysterical pro Trump trance, and therefore dumb enough to support a pathological fraudster and his criminal mindset and actions.
maybe we can get the media to lie some more??

ot try filing more charges against him??

that always works,, kinda,,

I dont see the problem,,
the problem is that many people dont know the president already has civil immunity for official acts. And there is even legal protection against indictment, given by the OLC opinion. Muller used it to dodge indicting the president. Only congress can override this sort of immunity by using the impeachment process.

Where there is no immunity is from unofficial acts.

maybe we can get the media to lie some more??
The Media lies in all directions - as such according to you, the pro Trump media fails to do it's job.
ot try filing more charges against him??
If charges can be filed to a court and a court takes on the case - then there is obviously evidence in existence.
If the defendant then is punished - he was obviously found to be guilty. E.g. the scumbag having to cough up some hundreds of millions for financial fraud - or e.g. millions for a defamation claim and attempted rape/sexual harassment.

If Repubs and their MAGA affiliates can't come up with evidence against Democrats - then rightfully blame them, or simply accept that they are useless.

The Media lies in all directions - as such according to you, the pro Trump media fails to do it's job.

If charges can be filed to a court and a court takes on the case - then there is obviously evidence in existence.
If the defendant then is punished - he was obviously found to be guilty. E.g. the scumbag having to cough up some hundreds of millions for financial fraud - or e.g. millions for a defamation claim and attempted rape/sexual harassment.

If Repubs and their MAGA affiliates can't come up with evidence against Democrats - then rightfully blame them, or simply accept that they are useless.
interesting,,

let me know how it progresses,,

Where there is no immunity is from unofficial acts.
If an acting President stages a coup d'etat, aka an insurrection - is that supposedly an "unofficial" act??
Certainly not, it's an official attempt (if proven) by the acting President of the USA, to topple a democratic election result.

And that is why he is now whining for immunity.

interesting,,

let me know how it progresses,,
My personal bet is that - the human scumbag, latest the day before the election, will be taken rightfully of the ballot, and hopefully even arrested for instigating an insurrection. Then senile Biden and his Democrats can screw up the USA for another 4 years, which in turn will have a lesser deteriorating effect onto the USA, then the pathological fraudster would inflict.

There's not enough mental activity left in the Orange Loser for you to make that claim.

He's got a lot more going for him than his diaper shitting opponent. And just for the record, I wasn't planning on voting for him in the primary till DeSantis dropped out.

If the President has immunity, all of the Supreme Court and Congress also have immunity.

People complain about the govt and how bad it is.

Imagine what it'd be like if they all had immunity.
The judicial and legislative branches have weeks or months to deliberate.

The president might have days, hours, even minutes to make a decision.

That's the difference.

My personal bet is that - the human scumbag, latest the day before the election, will be taken rightfully of the ballot, and hopefully even arrested for instigating an insurrection. Then senile Biden and his Democrats can screw up the USA for another 4 years, which in turn will have a lesser deteriorating effect onto the USA, then the pathological fraudster would inflict.
...Right after live monkeys fly out of your ass sideways....

The odds are about equal...but if I had to bet, I'd put my money on the monkeys.

I got your meaning - you think that Trump will hang himself, because he feels so depressed due to all the fake and malicious propaganda.
The fake and malicious left biased legacy media propaganda doesn't affect President Trump in the least.

The man has virtually single handedly destroyed them...

Screenshot_20240303-145459-042.png

Screenshot_20240304-235610-300.png

Forum List

Back