Donald Trump is truly a gift from the Gods....really and here's why

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Everyone here knows, I hate Trump....however, the man is not giving a shit about nobody, no one party, only those who will serve his best interest and that's kinda okay with me and here's why:

Trump has made it safe for haters, liars, bigots racist, you name the action verb, Trump has made it possible for these people to come from the dark, into the light and finally finally, we get to see these mf's for who they are and that is a good thing....thank you Trump and hello Rossane

Trump has made these mindless GOP obstructionist bastards for the first time in 8 years, earn their gotdmand paychecks. No more sitting on your ass waiting on the black man to fuck over...thank you Trump

He forced these gerrymandered thought they were safe GOP bitches to bow to his demands or else, and that gets a big thank you Trump

He forced our Allies and all the world to finally open up their eyes and see the US for what it has become since electing its first black leader....a marginalized, hypocritical bunch of ignorant people!!....JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, We do fuck over immigrants, we do violate humanitarian morays, we do elect leaders that lie and cheat, exceptionalism my black ass!! The great empire has no clothes on...and thank you Trump

Trump has also made it safe for the imperfect to run for office...no more of this bullshit political correct shit, say what you want and back it up politics should be the new norm...thank you Trump

He has literally forced the MSM except for FOX news to come with facts and be able to back that shit up, no more boojay fluff piece of news

He's made corporate America hold their people responsible for hating on nigga's unintentionally.....thank you Bff Trump...LOLOLOLOLO

He turned prideful redneck farmers into the welfare queens they've always been, made it okay to pay for sex..something white boys need these days and and and....Trump could give a damn about his party....JUST DO AS I SAY AND ITS ALL GOOD AND I LOVE HIM FOR IT!!

Donald Trump is truly a gift from the Gods.

I absolutely agree with that and l am going to gladly ignore what OP has said in his useless post.

Last edited:
The gift from God was the devastation brought by Obama onto the democrap party....look at it...look at that once proud political party...in shambles thanks to....the magic Kenyan......

What he has done is brought out the corrupt politicians, the haters, the phonies, the posers, and turned the lights on so the American people can see them for the subversive, self serving pieces of shit they are (Democrat and Republican alike). Trump truly is a President for We The People.

Everyone here knows, I hate Trump....however, the man is not giving a shit about nobody, no one party, only those who will serve his best interest and that's kinda okay with me and here's why:

Trump has made it safe for haters, liars, bigots racist, you name the action verb, Trump has made it possible for these people to come from the dark, into the light and finally finally, we get to see these mf's for who they are and that is a good thing....thank you Trump and hello Rossane

Trump has made these mindless GOP obstructionist bastards for the first time in 8 years, earn their gotdmand paychecks. No more sitting on your ass waiting on the black man to fuck over...thank you Trump

He forced these gerrymandered thought they were safe GOP bitches to bow to his demands or else, and that gets a big thank you Trump

He forced our Allies and all the world to finally open up their eyes and see the US for what it has become since electing its first black leader....a marginalized, hypocritical bunch of ignorant people!!....JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, We do fuck over immigrants, we do violate humanitarian morays, we do elect leaders that lie and cheat, exceptionalism my black ass!! The great empire has no clothes on...and thank you Trump

Trump has also made it safe for the imperfect to run for office...no more of this bullshit political correct shit, say what you want and back it up politics should be the new norm...thank you Trump

He has literally forced the MSM except for FOX news to come with facts and be able to back that shit up, no more boojay fluff piece of news

He's made corporate America hold their people responsible for hating on nigga's unintentionally.....thank you Bff Trump...LOLOLOLOLO

He turned prideful redneck farmers into the welfare queens they've always been, made it okay to pay for sex..something white boys need these days and and and....Trump could give a damn about his party....JUST DO AS I SAY AND ITS ALL GOOD AND I LOVE HIM FOR IT!!

So much lying in one post.

My regards to the other tigerred.

Please check back into the clinic from which you escaped before you hurt others. I will gladly pay for it.

• Banned
The gift from God was the devastation brought by Obama onto the democrap party....look at it...look at that once proud political party...in shambles thanks to....the magic Kenyan......
Democrats have been fucked up, fucked over since Bill and HIllary highjacked the party and made it theirs......Obama had nothing to do with that shit and you know it.

What he has done is brought out the corrupt politicians, the haters, the phonies, the posers, and turned the lights on so the American people can see them for the subversive, self serving pieces of shit they are (Democrat and Republican alike). Trump truly is a President for We The People.
I actually agree with you, but the pot calling kettles corrupt, when he himself reeeekkksss of it, is a bit much. I mean, dude I don't think the man knows of anyone who isn't corrupt and tainted with scandal, do you?

I absolutely agree with that and l am going to gladly ignore what OP has said in his useless post.
I read her post THAT far and moved on.

Glad she admits she's at war with GOD (the ONE God)

Please check back into the clinic from which you escaped before you hurt others. I will gladly pay for it.
I wish you would put me on ignore....trying to communicate with morons like you is so exhausting. I'm here to reveal truths and you nuts are here to bring lies and deflections

I actually agree with you, but the pot calling kettles corrupt, when he himself reeeekkksss of it, is a bit much. I mean, dude I don't think the man knows of anyone who isn't corrupt and tainted with scandal, do you?

Um..you might want to wait until he's actually convicted of a crime? (ANY crime???)

CNN and MSNBC are not courts and their journalist are not a jury. Even though you clearly think so.

We can only suggest a writing on her future tombstone:

upload_2018-8-1_6-38-28.png

I wasn't refering to our Lord almighty, I was refering to the God's of wisdom, karma, God's of the universe. Our Beloved Lord and Savor, and rightly so....has given up on the US and his wrath has been Trump...and we deserve it and more

We can only suggest a writing on her future tombstone:

View attachment 207919
Leave it to a Trump nut to deflect and distort...you people are soo pathetic

Um..you might want to wait until he's actually convicted of a crime? (ANY crime???)

CNN and MSNBC are not courts and their journalist are not a jury. Even though you clearly think so.
Does Hillary ring a bell? Does the birther Trump shit ring a bell? When the media was calling these people out and putting all the lies out about them, you nuts had no problems....does lock her up ring a bell? Bye Felicia

Leave it to a Trump nut to deflect and distort...you people are soo pathetic

And leave it to a blind, ignorant Obama "Nut" to overlook the actual harm Obama did to the nation in spades, yet reject the proven improvement in the US condition since Trump took office.

It's the JV "Community Organizer" vs the "Seasoned, successful business professional" thing. You wouldn't understand.

Does Hillary ring a bell? Does the birther Trump shit ring a bell? When the media was calling these people out and putting all the lies out about them, you nuts had no problems....does lock her up ring a bell? Bye Felicia

There you go again.....trusting the CNN / MSLSD media circus. They say it....so you believe it.

it's understandable why you're so lost & confused.

If you were balanced, at the VERY least, you should confess...."Yes, they are ALL (politicians) corrupt". Not just Trump.

Forum List

Back