Donald Trump is the least racist person there is...

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Is Donald Trump really 'the least racist person there is'? - The Week

Trump defended himself Monday on Fox & Friends, arguing, "I am the least racist person there is." His supporting evidence? Apprentice contestant Randal Pinkett, who is black, won Trump's reality TV show six years ago. "And Randal's been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person."

Hey.......I'm not racist......some of my best friends are black

Last edited:
Is Donald Trump really 'the least racist person there is'? - The Week

Trump defended himself Monday on Fox & Friends, arguing, "I am the least racist person there is." His supporting evidence? Apprentice contestant Randal Pinkett, who is black, won Trump's reality TV show six years ago. "And Randal's been outstanding in every way. So I am the least racist person."

Hey.......I'm not racist......some of my best friends are black

No no, you get around it by saying you voted for a black guy to be president... Shit you support him no matter how many wars he starts or how many Bush policies he expands and embraces...I doubt you have a single black friend.

And btw, Trump can’t win running for President, he never could.

In other news more civilians were killed in Pakistan, Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq today to US forces lead by Obama...

Oh, Trump is the top story!

Last edited:
You know damn well he has always had a great relationship with 'The blacks.'

Absolutely....how can he be racist?

He actually allows black people on his show and even let one of "the blacks" win

Whats wrong with saying "the blacks"?

:lol:

Actually, nothing. I guess some people find it offensive. Not me per se, but I just think he needs a publicist to sanitize the stupid things he says before he says them.

I guess I'm not understanding the point of the thread... Most people know Trump is a moron, but most probably don't think he's a racist. Yet RW seems to want to debate that Trump is a racist?

I guess I'm not understanding the point of the thread... Most people know Trump is a moron, but most probably don't think he's a racist. Yet RW seems to want to debate that Trump is a racist?

Are you a stup?? its because he's running against the Messiah and he's black ergo he's a Racist

Is Trump a blatant racist?

I don't think he is. But his choice of words and selection of evidence to prove he is not racist indicates he is trapped in a pre Civil Rights mindset where he is clearly different than "the blacks"

Is Trump a blatant racist?

I don't think he is. But his choice of words and selection of evidence to prove he is not racist indicates he is trapped in a pre Civil Rights mindset where he is clearly different than "the blacks"

So, you're saying you think he is racist, just not blatant about it?

What about Obama who with his own words can be shown as a blatant racist, and went to a racist church... Why have you not started a thread on that guy. Oh wait, that's right I almost forgot...

I don't like you RW but that's not what I making this about...

Do you believe Trump is a racist, not a liitle racist or a lot racist, "just is he racist?"

As it is now this thread is waiting for as I said Shaman, TM, marc and Rtard to come in and do just that, make it a race baiting thread, so I wana know before they get here, do you RW think Trump is a racist?

Forum List

Back