Donald Trump is bad

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
But don't take my word for it. Listen to his campaign staff.

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.

You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many "pieces of ass." He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.

You can give Trump the biggest gift possible if you are a Trump supporter: stop supporting him.

He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

Trump is about Trump. Not one of his many wives. Not one of his many "pieces of ass." He is, at heart, a self-preservationist.

When someone runs for President you put yourself at risk of being assassinated.
No real self preservationist would ever run for that office.

• Banned
When someone runs for President you put yourself at risk of being assassinated.
No real self preservationist would ever run for that office.

:lmao:

The self deluded apologetics for Trump never end.

From your link:
"Almost a year ago, recruited for my public relations and public policy expertise, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.

"The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12% and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50%.

"His candidacy was a protest candidacy.

"It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on American Idol. President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority."

"I don't think even Trump thought he would get this far. And I don’t even know that he wanted to, which is perhaps the scariest prospect of all.

"He certainly was never prepared or equipped to go all the way to the White House, but his ego has now taken over the driver's seat, and nothing else matters. The Donald does not fail. The Donald does not have any weakness. The Donald is his own biggest enemy."

Last edited:

Yeah, it's kinda true, but the core of it is kinda not true.

Stephanie Cegielski Was Not Donald Trump's 'Top Strategist'

Hope Hicks, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, told Yahoo News that Cegielski was never employed by Donald Trump's presidential campaign:

Evidently she worked for a Super PAC which Mr. Trump disavowed and requested the closure of via the FEC.

The "Make America Great Again" super PAC went dark as of October 2015 amid ongoing scrutiny of where the money was coming from and going to, and whether the committee had direct ties to the Trump campaign.

Trump running the White house is much more beneficial to this country, then George Soros running the White House and this country into the ground.
I submit to you there might not be much difference.
I don't believe Trump ever intended to get this far. I think he was a bore billionaire playing a game for entertainment value. He treats all of you like pawns in his game. All but encourages his followers to goto jail with a promise of hiring a lawyer for you. Know why? Cause the shit entertains him and he doesn't have the courage to do what he condones in his followers.

Trump is a charlatan. A poor one to be honest. But some of you are too wrapped up in your frustration & anger to see it. He's like an abusive spouse who says I love you after he hits you & you're so desperate for the affection you believe it.

If trump wins God help us

We had the same doom and gloom when the movie star was running, but America is still here.

If he does get elected and the people don't like him, they can vote in the majority of Democrats in the House and Senate to stop his polices just like they have done with Obama.

We should not let the media form our opinions with fear from either side of the political spectrum.

Trump running the White house is much more beneficial to this country, then George Soros running the White House and this country into the ground.
I don't believe Trump ever intended to get this far. I think he was a bore billionaire playing a game for entertainment value. He treats all of you like pawns in his game. All but encourages his followers to goto jail with a promise of hiring a lawyer for you. Know why? Cause the shit entertains him and he doesn't have the courage to do what he condones in his followers.

Trump is a charlatan. A poor one to be honest. But some of you are too wrapped up in your frustration & anger to see it. He's like an abusive spouse who says I love you after he hits you & you're so desperate for the affection you believe it.

Trump is a charlatan?
Really!
Do you know him personally or was that thought put in your head by the media?

We had the same doom and gloom when the movie star was running, but America is still here.

If he does get elected and the people don't like him, they can vote in the majority of Democrats in the House and Senate to stop his polices just like they have done with Obama.

We should not let the media form our opinions with fear from either side of the political spectrum.
Read my post. Has NOTHING to do with the Media. Scapegoats are not necessary to define Trump. He has been a public figure most of his life. As such he has defined himself.

Trump is a charlatan?
Really!

A charlatan? Where did you go to school, Trump U?

I figured out the other day why Trump is running.

It definitely has to do with his ego. It all comes back to that time he was embarrassed by Obama at the correspondents dinner. Obama spent almost a full three minutes out of his speech just on Trump. Trump got his ego massively bruised by President Obama. Obama mocked his "credentials and breadth of experience". Trump had to sit there and take it. Obama even made a joke at the end about what Trump would do to the White House if Trump was President!

Watch:

Trump is a charlatan?
Really!
I don't need to know him personally lol. And I DON'T WATCH THE FUCKING MEDIA. I may watch 10 or 20 minutes here & there to hear the days news. I don't listen to Rush. I don't listen to Levin. I don't watch any of that shit.

Trump is a charlatan?
Really!

A charlatan? Where did you go to school, Trump U?

I was not the one who called him a charlatan.

Forum List

Back