Donald Trump IS a time bomb

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You can see his face turn red when asked questions. His voice inflections are crazy when confronted.

He may have some points we agree with. BUT. He does not have the temperament to be president.

When he blows the damage will be widespread

You can see his face turn red when asked questions. His voice inflections are crazy when confronted.

He may have some points we agree with. BUT. He does not have the temperament to be president.

If you say so.

I'd take him over the sameold sameold bs we've been dealing with for the last 20 years any day.

• Banned

If you say so.

I'd take him over the sameold sameold bs we've been dealing with for the last 20 years any day.
You'd be the fool then.

Rand Paul nailed him right off the top. Trump is a self absorbed fool.

How many trump threads will be started tonight?

I loved the question about the evidence Trump has that the Mexican government is sending rapists and murderers

After ducking the question, Wallace made him answer

Trump replied....Some guys on the border told me

Fox is treating Trump like an enemy to the Republican Party.....which he is

Trump will declare a third party run after this debacle

Trump just admitted he;s a dummy....He sais he gave money to Hillary and he didnt know what she'd do with it

Trump is screwed when he said he would go third party...he is done.

Forum List

Back