Donald Trump is a billion dollars richer today than he was yesterday.

how is he pumping anything??

its a legitimate business that has prospered on its own merits,,

are you against the free market??
The company loses tens of millions each year with next to no income.

It doesn’t seem like prosperity to me.

Not as stupid as supporting the people destroying this country. Right stupid?
No one is destroying the Country.
Dear Lord, your scare tactics ONLY work on the trump cult......sadly.

Hey.....Kasch Patel has something to sell you.....Anti-Vaxx Pills......LOLLOLLLOLLL

Hey.....Kasch Patel has something to sell you.....Anti-Vaxx Pills......LOLLOLLLOLLL

Scare tactics versus Gestapo tactics of the illegitimate government. Who are we scaring? Are you scared or just terminally stupid?

If they work they are worth every penny. The vax was and is a bio weapon.

It's not just the US that Joe Biden is destroying, Winco! His foreign policy decisions have given the Mullahs in Iran the funds to foment terror and Vladimir Putin the funds to invade Ukraine. Joe Biden is an idiot! He always has been. It's the reason that Barack Obama supported Hillary Clinton instead of his own Vice President! It's why Barry warned us not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! Joe Biden's decisions as President have cost tens of thousands of innocent lives. He needs to be replaced.

To be honest, Magnus? I think he does it because it makes people like you CRAZY! :)
Oh, you idiots are doing this to make people like me crazy?

Do you know what makes us even more crazy? If you could clean out your kid's college funds, get a second or third mortgage, beg, borrow, steal... and send all that money to the orange douchebag... that would make us libs so crazy...

So, yeah. All you trumptards should do it. What have you got to lose except make us libs crazy, right? Go for it.

Do you know what makes us even more crazy? If you could clean out your kid's college funds, get a second or third mortgage, beg, borrow, steal... and send all that money to the orange douchebag... that would make us libs so crazy...

So, yeah. All you trumptards should do it. What have you got to lose except make us libs crazy, right? Go for it.
You prefer Zuckerberg and Soros buying the elections?

Sorry to disappoint, Magnus but my kid's graduated from college years ago...I have no mortgage on either of my homes...and I don't contribute to politicians.

Trump obviously does make you crazy. You're the kind of liberal that would read a tweet Trump wrote in a few seconds sitting on the throne in the morning and go ballistic about it for days! I think Trump's been laughing about his ability to do that for years now.

Forum List

Back