Donald Trump insists Bill Maher pay 5 Million after "losing" bet.

R

rdean

According to Donald Trump, Bill Maher made an offer of $5 million to charity if Trump would prove his lineage by producing his birth certificate. Apparently, Sherri Shepherd has been defending Trump.

But as Joy Behar pointed out, Maher’s comments were meant as a joke. Didn’t he actually mention the Hair Club for Men as the charity? Trump said that it’s for the courts to decide whether it was a joke. He did not want to hear Whoopi’s opinion on the matter.

The View: Donald Trump Vs Bill Maher & All-Star Celebrity Apprentice

Donald Trump Releases Birth Certificate, Demands Bill Maher Pay Up The $5M | Mediaite

trump-nyc-birth-certificate.jpg

January 8, 2013
Mr. Bill Maher
Real Time with Bill Maher
CBS Studios
7800 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Dear Mr. Maher:
I represent Mr. Donald J. Trump. I write on his behalf to accept your offer (made during the Jay Leno Show on January 7, 2013) that Mr. Trump prove he is not the “spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”
Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan. Please remit the $5 million to Mr. Trump immediately and he will ensure that the money be donated to the following five charities in equal amounts: Hurricane Sandy Victims, The Police Athletic League, The American Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, and The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

Regards,
Scott S. Balber

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawaii considers bill releasing Obama's birth certificate for $100 fee - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Lawmakers in Hawaii have introduced a bill that, if passed, would allow anyone (with a C-note) to get their very own copy of the document. The bill is aimed at silencing so-called "birthers" while giving the state some much needed revenue.

Current privacy laws in Hawaii prevent releasing the certificate to the general public, as Hawii Governor Neil Abercrombie recently discovered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is hilarious. As "proof" he was born here, Trump used, get this, a notarized and stamped "short form" to make his case. But remember, the short form wasn't good enough. Right wingers demanded to see Obama's "long form".

Apparently, there is a "long form", but that's not the Birth Certificate Trump used in his lawsuit. Curious. Why not use a notarized copy of the long form from his home state in his lawsuit? Could it be because he would have to petition the state legislature to bypass their own laws?

Trump's long form:

donald trump birth certificate

So, the question remains, "Will Hair Club get it's 5 million"?

Why dont that dumb SOB pay his part? I bet if obama cared about the kids and showed his crudentials, Trump would have payed him

Oh wait... those kids were not killed by an assault rifle.. my bad

I'm not convinced

The Birth Certificate does not indicate species

Trump loses

If Bill Maher can't prove what he says, he should pay up.

The bet was that Trump was to prove he is not a “spawn of an orangutan.”
His Birth Certificate does not indicate the species of his parents

I'm still leaning towards orangutan

Forum List

Back