Donald Trump: 'I Hope' Trump Foundation Hasn't Broken Any Laws

Donald Trump: 'I hope' Trump Foundation hasn't broken any laws

I hope? That's it? Doesn't he know? It's his foundation.

Uh, he doesn't run the foundation. He is far removed from its operations. He has no idea if they broke any laws or not. Unlike Hillary with her foundation, Trump has not used his office to ask foreign leaders and rich people to give money to his foundation. He has nothing to do with the day-to-day comings and goings and happenings at the foundation. So, yeah, he said he hopes they haven't broken any laws.

Uh, he doesn't run the foundation. He is far removed from its operations. He has no idea if they broke any laws or not. Unlike Hillary with her foundation, Trump has not used his office to ask foreign leaders and rich people to give money to his foundation. He has nothing to do with the day-to-day comings and goings and happenings at the foundation. So, yeah, he said he hopes they haven't broken any laws.

Agreed, to be honest though Rump has no idea about much of anything that's going on.

Trump sound a lot like Hugo Chavez. The guys a asshole and a thug.
but...but...but....you and many on the left LOVED Chavez. Have you become a Trump supporter now?
Loved Chevez? No one I know. Do you have some kind of evidence?

7 Famous Supporters of the Chavez Regime

1. President Barack Obama
2. Sean Penn
3. Oliver Stone

4. Danny Glover
5. Courtney Love
6. Gregory Meeks
7. Reverend Jesse Jackson

2009-04-21-ObamaChavez.jpeg

Trump sound a lot like Hugo Chavez. The guys a asshole and a thug.
but...but...but....you and many on the left LOVED Chavez. Have you become a Trump supporter now?
Loved Chevez? No one I know. Do you have some kind of evidence?

7 Famous Supporters of the Chavez Regime

1. President Barack Obama
2. Sean Penn
3. Oliver Stone

4. Danny Glover
5. Courtney Love
6. Gregory Meeks
7. Reverend Jesse Jackson

2009-04-21-ObamaChavez.jpeg

One can always tell the American who gets all their news from DNC media. They expose themselves as Mattie does, by clearly being uninformed.

See? There it is. Lefties are terribly uninformed. You get more information on this forum, than from the Lib MSM. It must surprise you, but you fail to learn from it.

Ever heard of Sean Penn, Oliver Stone, Fat Mikey Moore, Danny Glover, Naomi Campbell, Susan Sarandon, and Harry Belafonte....Kevin Spacey???????????????????????????

Sean-Penn-Hugo-Chavez-620x261.jpg

Oliver-Stone-Hugo-Chavez-620x261.jpg

130306-chavez-glover-730p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg
Actors????? Who follows "actors"?????

I thought you were going to say something serious.

Everyone here knows what I think of Susan Sarandon. 'Scuz me, I need a pedicure.

Hilarious!
Maybe this will surprise you, but I would guess not. When told the truth, LWNJ's like you dissemble.

How about American politicians who loved and admired Chavez:
- Massachusetts Congressman Joseph Patrick Kennedy II
- Democratic Rep. William Delahunt of Massachusetts and Rep. Gregory Meeks of New York

Meeks-Caracas-768x328.jpg

U.S. Representatives Cass Ballenger (R-NC) (C), Gregory Meeks (D-NY)
(L) and William Delahunt (D-Ma) (R) answer questions from journalists
during a press conference in Caracas, October 23, 2003. REUTERS/Jorge Silva
Read more: Meet Hugo Chavez’s Pals In Congress And Hollywood

...and let's not forget every LWNJ's favorite Noam Chomsky...he too admired Chavez.

Here is your girl with Chavez...
130305181145-06-chavez-celebrities-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Here is more for you...all from your beloved D party.

LATE LAST YEAR, 16 U.S. congressmen voiced their approval for Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez. Representatives Barney Frank, John Conyers, Chaka Fattah, Jan Schakowsky, Jose Serrano, and others complained in a letter to President Bush that the United States was not adequately protecting Chavez against a groundswell of internal opposition to his increasingly authoritarian rule--an upsurge that might lead to his ouster. Elected to power in 1998, Lt. Col. Chavez has hijacked democracy in Venezuela and is openly moving the country toward totalitarianism. Beyond Venezuela's borders, he celebrates, protects, and does business with terrorists.
Comandante Chavez's Friends

I heard that Hugo and Obama had a "thing"... but you decide...

View attachment 199041

oh now lumps.... i am disappointed in you. that's even beneath felix's kinda reply..... tsk tsk...

I did feel guilty using a fake news Democrat technique, it is beneath me...

Hobnobbing with Democrats... oh vey, there is a price .. :redface:

FSTV-_Fox-_News-_Magnet.jpg
:auiqs.jpg:

he may not "run it", but it has HIS name on it. He isn't far removed from anything that has his brand & $$$ combined.

"Trump has not used his office to ask foreign leaders and rich people to give money to his foundation."

LOL!!!! what?

Why Is WWE Listed As The Trump Foundation's Biggest Donor?

& whoooooo ended up getting a sweet gig as head honcho at the SBA? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back