Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

He is figuring it is his only shot to stay out of jail.

ZKLO8xz.jpg

Trump is pulling out all the stops. Chutkan scared him.

Trump would prefer going to jail. At least there, he might maintain some notoriety of sorts. Compared to being broke among all he people who have every right to belittle and ridicule him, Jail might be his better choice.

Trump would prefer going to jail. At least there, he might maintain some notoriety of sorts. Compared to being broke among all he people who have every right to belittle and ridicule him, Jail might be his better choice.
Once again your opinion is totally ass-backwards from the truth.

If you think Trump wants to go to jail you're crazy.

They don't have gold-plated toilets in jail.

“I am willing to go to JAIL if that’s what it takes for our country to win and become a DEMOCRACY again.” — President Trump in Clive, Iowa

Could be his biggest LIE to date.

“I am willing to go to JAIL". LOLLOLLOLOLLOLL

Dear Lord the con man got you again.

Trump is tough we need him back our economy is awful and Trump can make things better for sure. As soon as he gets elected, the markets will improve that’s what happened in 2016

America and the world at large is a hell hole with Biden in office. Look at the war in Ukraine, the conflicts in Africa, the Israel Palestine thing going on. None of it would’ve happened if Trump was in office.

Biden invites a man to the White House, who has breasts and flashes them in front of the whole world. How misguided some of the Democrats supporters are. They waive their BLM flag and can’t even afford groceries and think everything is fine

“I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

Guess he never got the memo from our clever USMB Conservatives and Trumpster fanatics that the U.S. is not supposed to be a “Democracy,” but only a “Republic”!

Oh well …

:abgg2q.jpg:

winning is tRump's only chance of staying out of prison.

Here we have the "The person most likely to be elected president" Donald Trump claiming that he his willing to go to jail for his country.....Has anyone ever heard any politician say that? It is truly profound. Some people will look at silly naked pictures of a fat Trump on a cross...Other people will grasp the supreme significance of Trump's words.

Forum List

Back