Donald Trump "I Am Willing to Go to Jail If That's What It Takes For Our Country To Win and Become A DEMOCRACY Again"

Like I said, you couldnt any argue any of your cult shart if your life depended on it.
Alright dummy I've been trying not to argue with you on the facts of the case so you asked for it....
Trump set his opinionated price for his property just like we all do when it comes to applying for a loan... I've done this when I applied for a property improvement loan and every office document I downloaded stated that my estimate was based on other properties in the area however it is up to the loaner to do due diligence in their own evaluation... and I got the loan paid it back... just like Trump did....

Alright dummy I've been trying not to argue with you on the facts of the case so you asked for it....
Trump set his opinionated price for his property just like we all do when it comes to applying for a loan... I've done this when I applied for a property improvement loan and every office document I downloaded stated that my estimate was based on other properties in the area however it is up to the loaner to do due diligence in their own evaluation... and I got the loan paid it back... just like Trump did....
Did you count on the Saudi prince buying it?

I really don't think that he'll go to jail though. However, most other presidential candidates probably would have dropped out by now, but not Trump. That shows how dedicated he is to wanting to turn this country back around. DeSantis is just alright and Ramaswamy is too much of a peacemaker and we don't want peace with the democrats, we want to take back what they have stolen from us. That's why I'm sticking with Trump in the primaries because I don't see as much strength and dedication as I have seen from him.

Democracy is just fine and trump needs to go to prison for all his attacks on it

Of course not, but the man lies when he runs off at the mouth. Why do you think the goal of every lawyer he's even had as been to keep him off the stand. Plus it might keep them from going to jail with him.
Unfortunately trump has committed more crimes in using campaign funds , in the millions of dollars , to pay off his lawyers in these personal corruption lawsuits. That'll be the next case against him.

Here we have the "The person most likely to be elected president" Donald Trump claiming that he his willing to go to jail for his country.....Has anyone ever heard any politician say that? It is truly profound. Some people will look at silly naked pictures of a fat Trump on a cross...Other people will grasp the supreme significance of Trump's words.
You mean the idiocy of his life and all his illusions.

Forum List

Back