Donald Trump Gag Order Upheld

Has anybody noticed that Spaz always seems to vanish when I call him out on his bullshit? The last thing that I did was prove he's delusional and he left pages ago. 😆

So you are illiterate.
Im not fucking reading that. I read the first three pages and it didnt even mention the constitution. So I assume you did, so you can point me to the relevant parts, right?

Im not fucking reading that. I read the first three pages and it didnt even mention the constitution. So I assume you did, so you can point me to the relevant parts, right?
So when you say that I “have nothing”, the truth is that you don’t have the foggiest idea what I have because you’re too goddamn lazy to read the decision.

So when you say that I “have nothing”, the truth is that you don’t have the foggiest idea what I have because you’re too goddamn lazy to read the decision.
So you found the link and read it in 6 minutes? :lol:
And cant point out the relevant part. Mkay

So you found the link and read it in 6 minutes? :lol:
And cant point out the relevant part. Mkay
I read it a few days ago when the decision came out.

What part of the constitution says you can’t yell fire in a crowded theatre?

So now we move away from your link. Mkay
:lol:
I’m trying to dumb it down for you.

The court decision rests on SCOTUS precedent where they balance the right to free speech with the right to a fair trial.

I’m trying to dumb it down for you.

The court decision rests on SCOTUS precedent where they balance the right to free speech with the right to a fair trial.
I understand that.
Where does a judge get the authority from the constitution to decide which right is more important?

Forum List

Back