Donald Trump exploits national political ignorance

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
While the majority of Republicans have been scratching their heads over this irrational at times hysterical behavior from some--over their undying support of Donald Trump. All the while, wondering why on earth anyone --who claims to be a conservative--would support Donald Trump that has a very clear history of supporting liberal democrat policies.

Here's a good article as to the "why" from USA Today

"Trump’s success so far is in large part the result of an almost perfect storm of political ignorance. As a longtime celebrity, he had a built-in advantage with voters who don’t know much about politics, and therefore know little about more conventional politicians. With them, the name recognition that comes from being an entertainment celebrity is crucial.

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not wasting my time reading your "book" but it's pretty apparent Donald Trump has you pissing in your liberal panties over his popularity. That, in itself, is reason enough to make him the nominee. :lol:

Silly OP
It should be clear by now that people know far more about politics than they would like. People are way more than fed up with politics and politicians alike. Frankly most politicians are more interested in playing politics than in doing their job of representing the people of this Country. In short politicians suck and a great many people are coming to understand that. That gives non-politicians a big advantage at present.
About the only thing about as bad as politicians is the idea of being politically correct.

Not wasting my time reading your "book" but it's pretty apparent Donald Trump has you pissing in your liberal panties over his popularity. That, in itself, is reason enough to make him the nominee. :lol:
Op is not a liberal.

And Trump is no conservative lol

At to the op. The last few elections have been based on political ignorance. Trump is playing the same games every other politician does.

You think I am a liberal?--LOL Try reading my 9000 posts on this board and come back and tell me what I am.

At to the op. The last few elections have been based on political ignorance. Trump is playing the same games every other politician does.

You'll note they mention Obamacare in the article too. Political ignorance is what gave us Obamacare. They even admitted that--"stupid American voters"

You think I am a liberal?--LOL Try reading my 9000 posts on this board and come back and tell me what I am.
Yeah, Jakeoff says the same thing.

Except Fake Jake has a CLEAR HISTORY of siding with the left.

Why is it some of you feel the need to label ANYONE you disagree with as a liberal? It is ridiculous logic and defies common sense.

Op is not a liberal.

You know what? I, like many other Americans, care less about labels than I do about fixing our problems. I'm sick and tired of politicians like Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and all the other phonies who say what they think we want to hear to get elected, then have no compunction about breaking their promises after the election. Trump is the ONLY "candid" candidate running. The rest of them talk and give speeches but never deliver. No thanks, I want somebody who does what he thinks is right, not what he thinks is popular.

Why is it some of you feel the need to label ANYONE you disagree with as a liberal? It is ridiculous logic and defies common sense.
I don't label people as liberal if they disagree. I base it on their comments.

Op is not a liberal.

You know what? I, like many other Americans, care less about labels than I do about fixing our problems. I'm sick and tired of politicians like Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and all the other phonies who say what they think we want to hear to get elected, then have no compunction about breaking their promises after the election. Trump is the ONLY "candid" candidate running. The rest of them talk and give speeches but never deliver. No thanks, I want somebody who does what he thinks is right, not what he thinks is popular.
I agree but that changes nothing in my post. I think Oreo is a good person. I have never seen him post anything that resembles a leftard. As to his choice bashing Trump all I can say is Trump himself has held MANY liberal positions, MANY. But because of his hardass persona on some issues he gets a pass.

The double standard is bullshit

Trump is still causing heads to explode.

I love it. I really hope he wins now..... purely for the entertainment value.

:popcorn:

Oreo likes Carly. Like any supporter you promote your candidate while pushing others down. Hardly a trait exclusive to liberals

Here is what Trump would say about Carly Fiorina:

"Carly? Who? Oh her? Yeah, She's a nice person. Is she still in it? I can't remember?? Anyway, I really think she should do us all a favor and just drop out. She only polls at what? 3 or 4%? That's pathetic. Her record at HP is horrid. She destroyed that company and they are still hurting because of her.

We need a winner, not a whiner. I will make America great again. She'll make it grate. See what I did there? That was very smart and funny. See folks, I'm not only smart, rich and handsome, I also have a wonderful sense of humor and a gorgeous wife.....and a lot of money. I am really really rich. Vote for me, don't be a loser. Like Carly. Thank you!! Thank you all!!
trump_2.jpg

Op is not a liberal.

You are the PERFECT example of what this USA Today article is all about. (political IGNORANCE)

Trump supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill. This when only one Republican in the entire congress voted for it, and he promptly lost his seat thereafter.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Trump changed his party status at least 5 times. Today Republican--Tomorrow Democrat--Who knows?
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

Trump has a real love affair with Eminent domain:
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

Trump is for single payer health care:
Donald Trump wants to replace Obamacare with a single-payer health care system, GOP congressman says

Trump sure didn't want to build a WALL in 2012: Trump blasted Romney for losing, citing he was too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for his loss.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

There isn't a conservative bone in Donald Trump's entire body.

The definition of STUPIDITY: Knowing the Truth--Seeing the Truth--but still believing the LIES.

And this is the ONLY thing that attracts you to Donald Trump--
20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg
Donald Trump

Last edited:

Oreo likes Carly. Like any supporter you promote your candidate while pushing others down. Hardly a trait exclusive to liberals
And Oreo isn't doing exactly that?

Op is not a liberal.

You are the PERFECT example of what this USA Today article is all about.

Trump supported Obama's 878 billion dollar stimulus bill. This when only one Republican in the entire congress voted for it, and he promptly lost his seat thereafter.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News

Trump changed his party status at least 5 times. Today Republican--Tomorrow Democrat--Who knows?
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

Trump has a real love affair with Eminent domain:
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz

Trump is for single payer health care:
Donald Trump wants to replace Obamacare with a single-payer health care system, GOP congressman says

Trump sure didn't want to build a WALL in 2012: Trump blasted Romney for losing, citing he was too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for his loss.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

The definition of STUPIDITY: Knowing the Truth--Seeing the Truth--but still believing the LIES.

And this is the ONLY thing that attracts you to Donald Trump--
20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg
Donald Trump
Got anything other than caricatures and cartoons? Fiorina isn't going to get the nomination, she's a fucking shrew who looks like she just sucked a lemon. You really think she can win the presidency? No fucking way.

Op is not a liberal.

I agree but that changes nothing in my post. I think Oreo is a good person. I have never seen him post anything that resembles a leftard. As to his choice bashing Trump all I can say is Trump himself has held MANY liberal positions, MANY. But because of his hardass persona on some issues he gets a pass.

The double standard is bullshit
What about the double standards of the rinos who lie to your face to get your vote and then say "fuck you" after they get elected? How many times are you gonna fall for that bullshit?

Forum List

Back