Donald Trump exploits national political ignorance

Not wasting my time reading your "book" but it's pretty apparent Donald Trump has you pissing in your liberal panties over his popularity. That, in itself, is reason enough to make him the nominee. :lol:
Op is not a liberal.

And Trump is no conservative lol
You know what? I, like many other Americans, care less about labels than I do about fixing our problems. I'm sick and tired of politicians like Bush, Kasich, Rubio, and all the other phonies who say what they think we want to hear to get elected, then have no compunction about breaking their promises after the election. Trump is the ONLY "candid" candidate running. The rest of them talk and give speeches but never deliver. No thanks, I want somebody who does what he thinks is right, not what he thinks is popular.
I agree but that changes nothing in my post. I think Oreo is a good person. I have never seen him post anything that resembles a leftard. As to his choice bashing Trump all I can say is Trump himself has held MANY liberal positions, MANY. But because of his hardass persona on some issues he gets a pass.

The double standard is bullshit
What about the double standards of the rinos who lie to your face to get your vote and then say "fuck you" after they get elected? How many times are you gonna fall for that bullshit?
I haven't fallen for it. The last elections I've voted for the losers in the primaries. As a result I've been left with the liars in the general.

Anyhow, none of this makes Oreo a liberal.
May not be a liberal but will campaign for a liberal Republican because he/she thinks the rino ca get elected.
How is Carly anymore a rhino than Trump? He has flip flopped more times than most can count. How?
Carly is beholden to her donors, Trump isn't. He doesn't have to check with his financial supporters before he signs or vetoes a bill, Carly can't do that.

May not be a liberal but will campaign for a liberal Republican because he/she thinks the rino ca get elected.
How is Carly anymore a rhino than Trump? He has flip flopped more times than most can count. How?
Carly is beholden to her donors, Trump isn't. He doesn't have to check with his financial supporters before he signs or vetoes a bill, Carly can't do that.
Fair enough but that doesn't make her a rhino anymore than it does every other Republican elected to office.

Fair enough but that doesn't make her a rhino anymore than it does every other Republican elected to office.
No, but at least with Trump we know what we're getting. You have to admit he shoots from the hip and isn't concerned about what others think. Carly will have to repay her contributors if she gets in office and so will all the other candidates (except Trump).

• Ohio Republican voters shift support from Kasich to Trump, Carson
    The Aurora Advocate ^ Gov. John Kasich is no longer the leading Republican presidential candidate among Ohio voters, according to a new poll released Oct. 7. Registered Republican voters in the state have shifted their support to business mogul Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who received 23 percent and 18 percent support, respectively, in the latest Quinnipiac University Polling Institute survey. Kasich was third with 13 percent, down from 27 percent in August and ending a string of Quinnipiac polls where he was atop the GOP field in his home state. U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and businesswoman Carly Fiorina were...

• Ohio Republican voters shift support from Kasich to Trump, Carson
    The Aurora Advocate ^ Gov. John Kasich is no longer the leading Republican presidential candidate among Ohio voters, according to a new poll released Oct. 7. Registered Republican voters in the state have shifted their support to business mogul Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, who received 23 percent and 18 percent support, respectively, in the latest Quinnipiac University Polling Institute survey. Kasich was third with 13 percent, down from 27 percent in August and ending a string of Quinnipiac polls where he was atop the GOP field in his home state. U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and businesswoman Carly Fiorina were...
They're seeing that Kasich is an establishment Republican (liberal) who will cave to political correctness and Trump won't. There's a pattern here and that pattern shows a rejection of the status quo (liberalism).

Fiorina won't be the nominee, she insists on playing the gender card at every opportunity. That shit gets old fast.

Silly OP
It should be clear by now that people know far more about politics than they would like. People are way more than fed up with politics and politicians alike. Frankly most politicians are more interested in playing politics than in doing their job of representing the people of this Country. In short politicians suck and a great many people are coming to understand that. That gives non-politicians a big advantage at present.
About the only thing about as bad as politicians is the idea of being politically correct.
Precisely.

Fiorina won't be the nominee, she insists on playing the gender card at every opportunity. That shit gets old fast.

I imagine you said that about Blacks too, and look who is sitting in the Oval Office--LOL

No she doesn't play the gender card--but when you have a loud mouth bringing up women's looks--you piss off 54% of the voting population in this country--and you will get a woman President. They will cross party lines--and you'll get your ass kicked in the voting booth.

Make your choice--it will either be Hillary Clinton or Carly Fiorina. Why--you ask?

Women are going to vote for the 1st woman President. We've had our first black President--now women's mouths are watering for the first woman POTUS--and they are not going to be denied. Bengazi--emails be dammed--they're going to get the 1st woman President.

You put any male GOP candidate up against Hillary Clinton--she's going to put on "these boots are made for kicking ass"--while he's going to have to handle her with his kids gloves on, out of fear that he'll insult this 54% majority voting block, and he'll still lose. It happened in 2008--and it's going to happen again in 2016. Hillary Clinton will be the nominee of the Democrat Party, and if you don't give them a GOP woman candidate--Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

Two old White men standing on a stage telling women what to do--isn't going to cut it anymore. 2016 is going to be the year of women.

Donald Trump gets creamed by Hillary Clinton--whereas Carly Fiorina defeats Hillary Clinton.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup: poll - Washington Times

53_167422_0.jpg

Last edited:
While the majority of Republicans have been scratching their heads over this irrational at times hysterical behavior from some--over their undying support of Donald Trump. All the while, wondering why on earth anyone --who claims to be a conservative--would support Donald Trump that has a very clear history of supporting liberal democrat policies.

Here's a good article as to the "why" from USA Today

"Trump’s success so far is in large part the result of an almost perfect storm of political ignorance. As a longtime celebrity, he had a built-in advantage with voters who don’t know much about politics, and therefore know little about more conventional politicians. With them, the name recognition that comes from being an entertainment celebrity is crucial.

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

"Trump’s success so far is in large part the result of an almost perfect storm of political ignorance.

Actually, the "political storm of political ignorance," is what elected obama twice.......

While the majority of Republicans have been scratching their heads over this irrational at times hysterical behavior from some--over their undying support of Donald Trump. All the while, wondering why on earth anyone --who claims to be a conservative--would support Donald Trump that has a very clear history of supporting liberal democrat policies.

"Trump’s success so far is in large part the result of an almost perfect storm of political ignorance. As a longtime celebrity, he had a built-in advantage with voters who don’t know much about politics, and therefore know little about more conventional politicians. With them, the name recognition that comes from being an entertainment celebrity is crucial.

"Trump’s success so far is in large part the result of an almost perfect storm of political ignorance.

Actually, the "political storm of political ignorance," is what elected obama twice.......
This is true, Barry's elections was more of a loss by progressive moderates running against him than a win.

A very low bar...

the pig rep establishment led by ryan and rubio have exploited the ignorance of conservatives for many years.

Must be something he learned from Obama then.

I hope the people is keeping track of the Insults being lobed at you by these left/dems?
You kicked them out of Congress and now it's time to finish the job

vote out the ugly progressive/dems in 2016

Forum List

Back