Donald Trump: Don’t Change Abortion Laws, “The Laws are Set, We Have to Leave it That Way”

This is so great. Trump is going to turn many right wing evangelicals into pro choice voters.

Who knew ( besides millions of liberals ) that so many conservatives would be so open to compromising on their hallowed principles.

Go Trump!

Trump is going every which way with abortion and other issues..
160404-trump-goes-nuclear_zpsf7mqsppr.jpg

This is so great. Trump is going to turn many right wing evangelicals into pro choice voters.

Who knew ( besides millions of liberals ) that so many conservatives would be so open to compromising on their hallowed principles.

Go Trump!
Well, I hope you're not talking about me. I am not supporting Trump, and if he gets the nomination, I will not vote for him.

I am pro-life, without compromise. I have never voted for any candidate who is not pro-life and I never will. Trump is not pro-life, he has repeatedly made that clear. My guess is, until he ran for President, he never he thought about the issue, or if he did, only in passing.

Well, I hope you're not talking about me. I am not supporting Trump, and if he gets the nomination, I will not vote for him.

So would you vote for anyone? Check back in November, when reality starts setting in.

Last edited:

Go Trump!

I am pro-life, without compromise. I have never voted for any candidate who is not pro-life and I never will. Trump is not pro-life, he has repeatedly made that clear. My guess is, until he ran for President, he never he thought about the issue, or if he did, only in passing.

A suggestion for you, then.

If you don't want Trump to be the nominee, don't ask others to give him a pass and move on to another subject......when he flunks out on YOUR PRIMARY ISSUE.

Doing so....as you have here....leads the reader to believe that you want to cut him some slack on that issue. And....results in people thinking that you are not sure whether or not you would cast a vote for the Orangeman.

Now.....please....don't take this post as an indication that I'd like to have a long discussion with you about this. That would go nowhere. Just accept my advice. Thanks.

I did not ask anyone to give Trump a pass when I said that Trump wasn't pro-life. To me, that's a negative. You read into it something I didn't say. I think most people on this forum who are paying attention know I'm pro-life. When I say Trump isn't pro-life, that means I don't want people to vote for him.

I did not ask anyone to give Trump a pass when I said that Trump wasn't pro-life. To me, that's a negative. You read into it something I didn't say. I think most people on this forum who are paying attention know I'm pro-life. When I say Trump isn't pro-life, that means I don't want people to vote for him.

Bullshit. You started the thread asking people to not rake Trump over the coals. That's you giving him a pass.

/thread.

Here's an excerpt on what he said:

snip:
Trump: Well, I, first of all would have liked to see this as a state’s rights issue. I would have preferred states’ rights. I think it would have been better if it were up to the states. But right now the laws are set and that’s the way the laws are.

all of from the article:
Trump on Abortion: ‘At This Moment the Laws Are Set, and I Think We Have to Leave It That Way’
meh, i think trump should have stressed the states rights angle a bit more.

Forum List

Back