Donald Trump: Don’t Change Abortion Laws, “The Laws are Set, We Have to Leave it That Way”

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
everyday it's trump said trump said. Is he the ONLY one running for something?
I think we are all able to grasp what he meant and means and don't need it translated much more. sorry Rook not directed at you

Trump is absolutely right. Abortion should be State issue. Instead, it is just another example of the federal government jamming its values down the throats of the people whom it was supposed to serve.

Donald Trump: Don’t Change Abortion Laws, “The Laws are Set, We Have to Leave it That Way”

Lost in all the confusion about what Donald Trump said about punishing women for having abortions is...

Donald Trump does not want to outlaw abortion.

So, let's move on to some other issue. It's stupid to rake Trump over the coals for being pro-life, when he isn't pro-life.

Can we rake him over the coals for SAYING he's pro-life, when he isn't?

Trump didn't say he was pro-life.

They asked him IF abortion was illegal, should the woman be punished.

The only answer to that question that makes sense is YES, IF abortion is illegal THEN women would have to be punished to enforce that law.

The question is hypothetical. And it was a trap.

And the Democrat controlled media never asks Democrats trick questions, it is the Democrat advantage that they control the media in this way.

Trump didn't say he was pro-life.

They asked him IF abortion was illegal, should the woman be punished.

The only answer to that question that makes sense is YES, IF abortion is illegal THEN women would have to be punished to enforce that law.

The question is hypothetical. And it was a trap.

And the Democrat controlled media never asks Democrats trick questions, it is the Democrat advantage that they control the media in this way.

What do you mean, "he never said it"? It was right there in the article.

Dickenson: You said you were very pro-life—

Trump: I am pro-life. I’m pro-life.

So how do you get "He didn't say he was pro-life" out of that?

Lost in all the confusion about what Donald Trump said about punishing women for having abortions is...

Donald Trump does not want to outlaw abortion.

So, let's move on to some other issue. It's stupid to rake Trump over the coals for being pro-life, when he isn't pro-life.

looks like he is pissing on the cross groveling statue humping rubes

guno, if you could put hate in a bottle and sell it, you'd be a bottle plant.

A guy who want to keep abortion legal is not pro-life.

A guy who want to keep abortion legal is not pro-life.

No shit. I'M not the one who said he was pro-life. HE said it. Now, if you're done dodging the point, explain to me how you got that he DIDN'T say it out of an article where he most certainly DID say it.

He's not pro-life. He said he was pro-life because someone told him to say it, not because he is.

I'm having trouble with Trump's ability to deal with hostile questions, but most of his responses ultimately stand up to critical analysis. For example, his position on abortion appears to be:

1. Abortion is currently legal due to SCOTUS decisions.

2. However, it should be left to the States to decide.

3. If became illegal, there would have to be some enforcement mechanism (i.e., punishment for violations).

He needs to learn that, despite their claims to the contrary, the media doesn't have the slightest interest in the substance of his positions; their sole objective is to engender sound bites which can be misrepresented to further their own agendas.

I'm having trouble with Trump's ability to deal with hostile questions, but most of his responses ultimately stand up to critical analysis. For example, his position on abortion appears to be:

1. Abortion is currently legal due to SCOTUS decisions.

2. However, it should be left to the States to decide.

3. If became illegal, there would have to be some enforcement mechanism (i.e., punishment for violations).

He needs to learn that, despite their claims to the contrary, the media doesn't have the slightest interest in the substance of his positions; their sole objective is to engender sound bites which can be misrepresented to further their own agendas.

"Stand up to critical analysis" = "I can make excuses for it"

Trump's entire campaign is someone asking, 'which way is the wind blowing Mr. Trump?' Then he puts his finger in the air, 'thatta way, so that's the way I'm going.' And his followers cheer his wind vector divining expertise.

Forum List

Back