Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Jobs are certainly lost. To say otherwise is just ignorant. Our resources are limited and a lot of our taxpayer dollars go to support immigrants who are low skilled.

I also worry about corporate welfare. It is a huge problem, but that is not what we are talking about is it?

We have limited resources and too many people and not enough jobs for all of them.

Traveling has nothing to do with immigration.
Liberals use deflection like cowboys use horses. If you speak of immigration welfare they talk about corporate welfare. if you talk about Islam, they switch the subject over to Christianity. You talk about law-abiding gun owners and self-protection, they talk about criminals using guns. Same old.

I wouldn't mind putting a stop to all immigration because we really don't need any more people and we don't have enough jobs or resources.
100% CORRECT, and there are more reasons than that.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs.

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists.
1. Immigrants are new Americans so no jobs were lost.

2. You people on the right want the minimum wage to stay low so why would you be complaining about that. It certainly hasn't hurt the top end jobs where the pay can be over 700% more than what it used to be.

3. That is the fault of the employer, not the immigrant.

4. Maybe bring their whole family over then.

5. Maybe you should be worried about corporate welfare which takes a lot more $$

6. Crime increases from all types.

7, 8. 9, 10, 11, 12. You must love abortion then because these are clearly population increase problems.

13. clarity this one.

14. Actually it helps cultural diversity.

15. See 7-12.

16. Foreign travelers from the US have done this also. Are you wanting to ban travel of US citizens to other countries?

17. Most terrorist acts in the US have been committed by long standing US citizens.

Jobs are certainly lost. To say otherwise is just ignorant. Our resources are limited and a lot of our taxpayer dollars go to support immigrants who are low skilled.

I also worry about corporate welfare. It is a huge problem, but that is not what we are talking about is it?

We have limited resources and too many people and not enough jobs for all of them.

Traveling has nothing to do with immigration.
There are hundreds of papers that suggest immigration is good for the economy.
https://www.oecd.org/migration/OECD Migration Policy Debates Numero 2.pdf
Opening the door to immigrants is good for the economy
IMMIGRATION: The Economic Benefits of Immigration
Immigrants are Good for the Economy | U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Why immigration is good for U.S. growth
Why American Cities Are Competing Over Immigrant Populations

I find it odd that you and protectionist say you both worry about Corporate Welfare yet there is not one Thread started by any conservative on the subject, yet there are hundreds on the subject of Low Income Welfare.

Republican Views on the Minimum Wage

Now I know a few conservatives are for minimum wage increases but the overwhelming majority are not. Just read any of the posts on this site or any other political forum and it's the conservatives who are against it. It would be like me claiming the majority of conservatives are for strict gun control. Really, you need to stop.
NO! YOU need to stop trying to DENY TRUTH. Click the Gallup Poll link and see what you are displaying your IGNORANCE of. In the poll 58% of Republicans support minimum wage raise to $9/hour, whereas only 39% are against it. You're getting an education.

Most Americans for Raising Minimum Wage

Business owners also support raising the Minimum wage. In a Christian Science Monitor poll, 64 percent of employers polled believe the minimum wage should be increased.

Employers support raising the minimum wage, survey finds

I find it odd that you and protectionist say you both worry about Corporate Welfare yet there is not one Thread started by any conservative on the subject, yet there are hundreds on the subject of Low Income Welfare.
Wouldn't matter if there were thousands of them. They're all ridiculous propaganda papers solely designed to whitewash immigration (including illegal), so as to bring in more people to vote for Democrats.

In reality, a 4th grader can figure out that if you deprive American businesses (AKA "the economy") of hundreds of Billions$$ in sales$$, that, of course. is not good for those businesses (that economy).

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

Likewise, if you give away tens of Billions$$ more to foreigners and deadbeat Americans, that also harms the American economy by depriving it of money that could have been spent to improve the economy (ex. real estate development, mining, agriculture, irrigation, dams, railroads, electric power grid, etc) In a 2015 study, it was found that an estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households

I hear conservatives on talk radio complaining about too much spending for corporate welfare all the time. But let's do a comparison of a likely corporate welfare scenario with a most typical non-corporate one. In the case of the non-corporate welfare more of these are going to immigrants than native-born Americans . Those does nothing to help America, and harms the country in many ways as I outlined. This includes the loss of $123 Billion/year in remittances, which leave the US, and then pump up the economies of other nations.

In the case of corporate welfare, this could keep a company going, thereby also keeping the jobs and livelihoods of thousands of its workers going, who then spend their wages in American stores (AKA the economy) thereby pumping up the economy.

Response to Tuatara - Post # 937

You aren't beginning to be a joke. You already are. You're one of the easiest posters to defeat I've ever seen.

1. If they have not been charged with breaking any laws, means nothing. As I said (can't you read ?), they could be engaging in all their Koran crimes (wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, etc) behind their closed locked doors and shut window blinds. I asked you if you go to their homes and observe them 24/7. The answer is NO YOU DON'T. So you don't know how many crimes they're committing.

2. No, 99% of Christians DON'T have a bible. Many Christians are Catholics who (as I also already educated you) don't refer to the Bible, they have the Pope for that. And of the ones who do read the CHRISTIAN BIBLE (the New Testament) it does NOT advocate these awful things like the Koran does (I also already educated you on that too)

3. You don't need to put non-Muslims under surveillance, they don't have a guidebook that tells them to commit immoral and illegal acts like Muslims do.

Italy does not recognize it for National Religion Tax. One Country out of 194 countries doesn't give Islam official National Religion Tax yet look up every description and definition of Islam and the word religion comes up.
Well it's Sunday today and I just asked my Catholic friends if they followed the Bible and they looked at me like I was from another planet. "Of course we do" they proclaimed. So I thought somebody is lying. So I googled Catholic sites to see if they followed the Bible. Guess what? They do.
Do Catholics believe in the Bible?
Some Catholic sites say their belief is held in both Bible scriptures and apostolic tradition.
So it looks like I know more about your religion than you do.

And even if I was a Protestant, they take no stock in the old testamnet which is considered a Judiaism book. Only the New Testemant is Christian.
Let's see what is said about the Protestant Bible
A Protestant Bible is any Christian Bible translation or revision that comprises 39 books of the Old Testament (according to the Jewish Hebrew Bible canon, sometimes known as the protocanonical books) and the 27 books of the New Testament for a total of 66 books. The Protestant Bible excludes the 15 books of Biblical apocrypha or other writings.
If we keep reading we see that "This practice was standardized among Protestants following the 1825 decision by the British and Foreign Bible Society to omit books of the apocrypha.[1] This is often contrasted with the 73 books of the Catholic Bible, which includes 7 deuterocanonical books according to Roman Catholic Canon Law 825, as a part of the Old Testament."
I would call this a FAIL on your part.

So yes the Old Testament should be and is ignored by Christianity.
I just proved you wrong.

Looks like your down on both accounts. Strike 3
You are still batting zero. Time to stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
'
You go around PRETENDING that you proved me wrong. You're a joke. I have proved YOU WRONG in every single post I've done in this thread in response to your phony jibberish. I've already proved you wrong about Islam masquerading as a religion, but if you want more punishment OK, you got it. :biggrin:

1. When a country denies a group religious tax status, guess why ? They do that for one simple reason - because they don't consider it a religion. Gee that was hard huh ? :rolleyes-41: :badgrin:

2. One country out of 194, huh ? Actually, there are 195 countries in the world, and Italy isn't the only one that does not accept Islam as a religion. I don't currently have a link for that, but you didn't present one either.
laugh.gif

3. Again you show that you don't know what you're talking about. The New Testament Bible is a Protestant thing. Catholics don't use the Bible. In Catholic mass they they what is called a missal, and this is a book, much smaller than the New Testament, which is derived from Vatican writings.

4. The fact that you try to include the Old Testament as being part of Protestant Christianity, shows what laughingstock you are in this thread. Why do you think it's called "NEW" Testament - because it's the same as the old one ?

Republican Views on the Minimum Wage

Now I know a few conservatives are for minimum wage increases but the overwhelming majority are not. Just read any of the posts on this site or any other political forum and it's the conservatives who are against it. It would be like me claiming the majority of conservatives are for strict gun control. Really, you need to stop.
NO! YOU need to stop trying to DENY TRUTH. Click the Gallup Poll link and see what you are displaying your IGNORANCE of. In the poll 58% of Republicans support minimum wage raise to $9/hour, whereas only 39% are against it. You're getting an education.

Most Americans for Raising Minimum Wage

Business owners also support raising the Minimum wage. In a Christian Science Monitor poll, 64 percent of employers polled believe the minimum wage should be increased.

Employers support raising the minimum wage, survey finds
So out of the 3 minimum wage propsals, the majority of Republicans said no to 2 of them. From the poll.
Republicans are the least supportive of hiking the minimum wage to $9 but not tethering it to inflation, with 58% saying they would vote in favor and 39% against it. By comparison, 91% of Democrats and 76% of independents would favor it. Republicans in Congress would appear to agree with rank-and-file Republicans, in that the U.S. House of Representatives in March voted down a proposal to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 by 2015, with all Republicans voting against it.

The other minimum wage poll were as follows:
Tying the minimum wage to inflation, however, sparks stronger resistance from Republicans, with an outright majority (56%) voting down the hypothetical proposal

Linking automatic minimum-wage increases to inflation is only slightly less popular. The real value of the wage has generally declined since 1968, and it appears most adults would support measures to counteract this trend. Yet, behind the large majority support lurks a potential partisan battle if any legislative proposal were to incorporate this element, because the majority of Republicans oppose this measure.

This is just one poll. Both polls done in New York and Calfornia were less favourable from Republicans.

But the poll revealed a partisan divide on the issue, with Democrats supporting the increase and Republicans opposing the plan...
...More than three-quarters of Democrats support the increase," he said, "while nearly two-thirds of Republicans oppose it
Poll: New Yorkers support $15 minimum wage

Just look at the Minimum Wage Threads on this forum. Over 50 different ones in 2016 alone. Read them and tell me who opposes minimum wage increases. Is it the Liberal posters or the Conservative posters.

In the Oxfam America/McLaughlin & Associates poll it states "Less than 13% of likely GOP early caucus or primary voters in Iowa and New Hampshire oppose an increase in the federal minimum wage, and say they would not vote for a presidential candidate who supports an increase."
New Poll Shows Political Benefits to Supporting a Federal Minimum Wage Increase in 2016 Election | Oxfam America

If anything is learned from these polls is we can see Conservatives and Republicans are finally coming around. Maybe it's because a lot of them had to work minimum wage jobs through the tough economic times.

If there truly is a new direction conservatives and Republicans are taking on this issue, it certainly hasn't been there in the past, nor has it been finally realized by most. Why else would Republicans members be saying “If Republicans want to broaden our coalition and attract more voters, we need to support policy that shows that we care about working class people,” said Henry Barbour, Mississippi’s elected member of the Republican National Committee and a leader in the national party. “GOP leaders should be open-minded about policy to help a working mom with two jobs and two kids get more than $7.25 per hour."

The opposition has never been coming from the Liberals.

Wouldn't matter if there were thousands of them. They're all ridiculous propaganda papers solely designed to whitewash immigration (including illegal), so as to bring in more people to vote for Democrats.

In reality, a 4th grader can figure out that if you deprive American businesses (AKA "the economy") of hundreds of Billions$$ in sales$$, that, of course. is not good for those businesses (that economy).

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

Likewise, if you give away tens of Billions$$ more to foreigners and deadbeat Americans, that also harms the American economy by depriving it of money that could have been spent to improve the economy (ex. real estate development, mining, agriculture, irrigation, dams, railroads, electric power grid, etc) In a 2015 study, it was found that an estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
So when I back up my points with actual findings and papers you simply dismiss it as propaganda. How convenient.

I hear conservatives on talk radio complaining about too much spending for corporate welfare all the time.
Yet none of the Television Conservative heroes have ever brought it up. Please give me the names of the radio hosts.

But let's do a comparison of a likely corporate welfare scenario with a most typical non-corporate one. In the case of the non-corporate welfare more of these are going to immigrants than native-born Americans . Those does nothing to help America, and harms the country in many ways as I outlined.
Nothing to help. These people are still spending money on food rent and bills. Money that goes back into the economy.

This includes the loss of $123 Billion/year in remittances, which leave the US, and then pump up the economies of other nations.
Not sure where you are getting that number from The World bank says 6.9 Billion. Personal remittances, received (current US$) | Data | Table

In the case of corporate welfare, this could keep a company going, thereby also keeping the jobs and livelihoods of thousands of its workers going, who then spend their wages in American stores (AKA the economy) thereby pumping up the economy.
Which is exactly what non-corporate welfare does. You seem very worried about the poor sending remittances back home to their families but it's a very small amount compared to the billions companies hold up in non-tax foreign banks and holdings. But it is their money. If you stopped immigration all together with your population growth your country's economy would certainly go down.

Just look at the Minimum Wage Threads on this forum. Over 50 different ones in 2016 alone. Read them and tell me who opposes minimum wage increases. Is it the Liberal posters or the Conservative posters.

In the Oxfam America/McLaughlin & Associates poll it states "Less than 13% of likely GOP early caucus or primary voters in Iowa and New Hampshire oppose an increase in the federal minimum wage, and say they would not vote for a presidential candidate who supports an increase."
New Poll Shows Political Benefits to Supporting a Federal Minimum Wage Increase in 2016 Election | Oxfam America

If anything is learned from these polls is we can see Conservatives and Republicans are finally coming around. Maybe it's because a lot of them had to work minimum wage jobs through the tough economic times.

If there truly is a new direction conservatives and Republicans are taking on this issue, it certainly hasn't been there in the past, nor has it been finally realized by most. Why else would Republicans members be saying “If Republicans want to broaden our coalition and attract more voters, we need to support policy that shows that we care about working class people,” said Henry Barbour, Mississippi’s elected member of the Republican National Committee and a leader in the national party. “GOP leaders should be open-minded about policy to help a working mom with two jobs and two kids get more than $7.25 per hour."

What I said was that from the recent Gallup poll, it showed that the majority of Republicans support raising the minimum wage from $7.25/hour to $9/hour. This was supported by them 58% to 39%. That is FACT, not opinion, and it doesn't matter one iota what posters in this forum say about it. They don't change the FACTS, and neither do you.

I have never worked for minimum wage in my life and only have a High School education.

So when I back up my points with actual findings and papers you simply dismiss it as propaganda. How convenient.
That's exactly what you just did to my actual findings and papers. Yes. of course your BS is BS. What absurdity to think that when countries sack our economy for $123 Billion/year that that is good for our economy. That's like saying that when Vikings raided England, and stole gold, silver, jewels, valuable musical instruments, and anything small and valuable that they could shove in their burglary sacks, that was good for England Anything else you want to tell us that "actual findings and papers" are saying ? Maybe that fish can't swim. Cats hate meat, and heavy metal music is quiet ?
geez.gif

Liberals do this all the time. They make some totally preposterous claim, and then tell us we have to accept it, because somebody wrote a paper saying it was true.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

EARTH TO TUATARA: For every "paper" written to claim a position, there is another paper written that says the opposite. You need to stop focusing on papers, and use your BRAIN. If money is taken away from you, that does NOT help you. If I go to your house and take $3000 out of it, that is HARMING YOU, not helping you. When the imperialist countries (Mexico, China, India - top 3) come to the USA and extract $123 Billion out of our economy, and reinsert it into theirs (by remittances), that is the same as me taking that money out of your house, and reinserting it into my house. Got it ?
geez.gif

$123 Billion/year of international (remittances) burglary. The Vikings would be envious.

images

Names of the radio hosts > Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mike Gallagher, Laura Ingraham, Michael Medved, Michael Savage, Hugh Hewitt, MarK Larson, Mark Levin, Bob Grant, Larry Elder, to name just a few.

Boy, did you ever blow it on this >> "These people are still spending money on food rent and bills. Money that goes back into the economy." This misperception is the result of ingesting liberal media, and not perusing the conservative ones. Actually, what is happening is a big LOSS for the US economy, due to the following >>

1. "These people" (low wage foreigners) spend far LESS than Americans would if they were holding the jobs that "These people " hold. Instead of going into the US economy (US stores) it is wired out of the country in remittances ($123 Billion/year. This is extracted OUT OF the US economy, and reinserted into the economies of their home countries (Mexico top burglar)

2. In addition to the remittances, since the low wage foreigners (legal & illegal) earn far less wages, than Americans would in their place, they cannot spend as much as the Americans would (even if they sent no remittances), and they don't spend much.

3. It is common for low wage foreigners to team up into groups (Example - as many as 15 in a single apartment). In this common example, this deprives 14 landlords of rents they would have gotten if Americans held those jobs and rented apartments normally. (15 workers - 15 apartments)

4. Why are you not sure where I'm getting that number from when I gave you a link to SHOW YOU where it's from > the Pew Research Center (Read Baby! Read!) >> Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012
And you don't seem to know what I'm talking abiout with regard to remittances. You gave a World Bank figure of 6.9 Billion. There's just one problem there, genius.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
That is referring to remittance RECEIVED by the US. The $123 Billion is remittances LOST from the US economy (money foreigners working here send out of the US.) Get it ?
geez.gif

5. NO, non-corporate welfare does not maintain jobs and livelihoods of thousands of workers. The non-corporate welfare recipient don't own businesses and hire hundreds of thousands of people. They're lucky if they have a roof over their head. Man do you ever talk ridiculous. Sheeesh!

6. I don't know if you have a clue about the comparison of US remittance $$ lost, and billions (you claim) companies hold up in non-tax foreign banks and holdings, but I certain don't advocate companies tax cheating with non-tax foreign banks and holdings, and Donald Trump has proposed to put a stop to that.

7..If you stopped immigration all together with your population growth, your country's economy would certainly go UP. (removing the LO$$ of remittances & welfare drain)

Your post # 950 was wrong on everything you said. Strike 1, 2 & 3 and then Strike 1.2 & 3 ll over again.

As George H. Bush would say "BAD! BAD!"
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Last edited:
Response to Tuatara - Post # 937

You aren't beginning to be a joke. You already are. You're one of the easiest posters to defeat I've ever seen.

1. If they have not been charged with breaking any laws, means nothing. As I said (can't you read ?), they could be engaging in all their Koran crimes (wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, etc) behind their closed locked doors and shut window blinds. I asked you if you go to their homes and observe them 24/7. The answer is NO YOU DON'T. So you don't know how many crimes they're committing.
Anyone can be committing crimes that no one knows about. This is asinine and clearly shows bigotry.

2. No, 99% of Christians DON'T have a bible. Many Christians are Catholics who (as I also already educated you) don't refer to the Bible, they have the Pope for that. And of the ones who do read the CHRISTIAN BIBLE (the New Testament) it does NOT advocate these awful things like the Koran does (I also already educated you on that too)
You educated me. I already put up references from Catholic and Protestant sites that show you they use the bible. Now you could have said that you yourself don't use it but you stated all Catholics don't use the Bible. I already proved that wrong. Unless you feel those Catholics sites are just propaganda. "snicker"

3. You don't need to put non-Muslims under surveillance, they don't have a guidebook that tells them to commit immoral and illegal acts like Muslims do
Obviously American Muslims are not following this guidebook (like Christians following the Bible) because that would show complete inept law enforcement. How do you know that Christians and Jews are not following the letter of their Holy books. Yes Christians read the Bible like I already proved to you.

Trump is 100% right about having a 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

1. Islam is unconstitutional (violation of the Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2).

2. Islam is an ILLEGAL violation of US Code 18, Sections 2384 & 2385.

3. It is no secret that ISIS is acquiring nuclear weapons, and has openly stated their vow to come to the US ("See you in New York" Baghdadi said), and attack us.

4. ISIS has acquired thousands of Syrian passports, having taken oven the Syrian passport office in Raqqa, and can easily insert themselves among the 185,000 Syrian refugees that Obama has insanely allowed to immigrate here.

5. Not only should Muslim immigration to the US be shut down, it never should have been allowed in the first place, and we should be doing all we can to get rid of all the Muslims who are here now. One thing would be to fund the plane tickets (one way of course) of any Muslims wishing to leave, but can't afford the plane tickets.

Reply to Post # 955

1. But "Anyone" doesn't have a guidebook that they insanely think is the word of God, which tells them to do these immoral and illegal things.. MUSLIMS DO. Get it ?

2. You proved YOURSELF wrong. Catholics don't refer to the Bible. they refer to the Pope and the Vatican,. You are ignorant.

3. No, it doesn't show complete inept law enforcement, because law enforcement is not empowered to to into the homes of Muslims, and watch them to insure they are law abiding. Making matters worse, Muslim women wear clothes that covers them up very much, thereby hiding their cuts and bruises inflicted on them by Koran 4:34 abiding Muslim husbands.

Occasionally, law enforcement does a tips and then acts to arrest Muslims who violate US laws inside their homes, such as the New Jersey Muslim husband who raped and beat his wife, and tried to get away with it by claiming Islam said he could do that.
geez.gif

Other cases are the Muslims who kept slaves in their American homes (Koran 24:32-33), and got caught and arrested.

Texas Judge Gives Racist Muslim Slave Owners Taste Of Their Own Medicine

San Diego: Iraqi Immigrant Couple Enslaved Maid in Their Home

Last edited:
Italy does not recognize it for National Religion Tax. One Country out of 194 countries doesn't give Islam official National Religion Tax yet look up every description and definition of Islam and the word religion comes up.
Well it's Sunday today and I just asked my Catholic friends if they followed the Bible and they looked at me like I was from another planet. "Of course we do" they proclaimed. So I thought somebody is lying. So I googled Catholic sites to see if they followed the Bible. Guess what? They do.
Do Catholics believe in the Bible?
Some Catholic sites say their belief is held in both Bible scriptures and apostolic tradition.
So it looks like I know more about your religion than you do.

And even if I was a Protestant, they take no stock in the old testamnet which is considered a Judiaism book. Only the New Testemant is Christian.
Let's see what is said about the Protestant Bible
A Protestant Bible is any Christian Bible translation or revision that comprises 39 books of the Old Testament (according to the Jewish Hebrew Bible canon, sometimes known as the protocanonical books) and the 27 books of the New Testament for a total of 66 books. The Protestant Bible excludes the 15 books of Biblical apocrypha or other writings.
If we keep reading we see that "This practice was standardized among Protestants following the 1825 decision by the British and Foreign Bible Society to omit books of the apocrypha.[1] This is often contrasted with the 73 books of the Catholic Bible, which includes 7 deuterocanonical books according to Roman Catholic Canon Law 825, as a part of the Old Testament."
I would call this a FAIL on your part.

So yes the Old Testament should be and is ignored by Christianity.
I just proved you wrong.

Looks like your down on both accounts. Strike 3
You are still batting zero. Time to stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
'
You go around PRETENDING that you proved me wrong. You're a joke. I have proved YOU WRONG in every single post I've done in this thread in response to your phony jibberish. I've already proved you wrong about Islam masquerading as a religion, but if you want more punishment OK, you got it. :biggrin:

1. When a country denies a group religious tax status, guess why ? They do that for one simple reason - because they don't consider it a religion. Gee that was hard huh ? :rolleyes-41: :badgrin:
Many countries do not give any religious groups tax exempts. Does that mean there are no religions.

2. One country out of 194, huh ? Actually, there are 195 countries in the world,
My sources say 194 but what an idiotic thing to argue.How Many Countries in the World

and Italy isn't the only one that does not accept Islam as a religion. I don't currently have a link for that, but you didn't present one either.
laugh.gif
Present a link for what, that Islam is a religion. That's like presenting a link to say Volvo is an automobile.
The Religion of Islam
Islam - ReligionFacts
The religion of Islam
Islam | religion
Islam Muslim: Islamic Religion, History, Beliefs. Quran / Koran, Mohammed Quotes
The Religion of Islam: Christian Information Ministries

Islam is a religion. Get It.

3. Again you show that you don't know what you're talking about. The New Testament Bible is a Protestant thing. Catholics don't use the Bible. In Catholic mass they they what is called a missal, and this is a book, much smaller than the New Testament, which is derived from Vatican writings.
I have already showed you from Catholic sites that the Bible is used by Catholics. If you have a problem with that take it up with those Catholics.

4. The fact that you try to include the Old Testament as being part of Protestant Christianity, shows what laughingstock you are in this thread. Why do you think it's called "NEW" Testament - because it's the same as the old one ?
Did I say it's the same as the old one. Why would the Bible even contain the old testament? Why keep it there. Why would Jesus refer to it? Why would so many Christians quote from it? Whether you personally ignore the first testament or not, it is in the Bible. The Bible is the Holy book for most Christians.

FACTS:
Now the Mexican Cartels control 100% of the 'migrant' labor hired in Mexico to work in the US.
Only the men who will pay the cartel a % of their wages are allowed to harvest the crops in the US.
These men send the rest of their wages back to their families.
These men are fed and housed by the US crop growers.
A friend has a fruit orchard in N. CA.
He goes to the thrift stores and buys men's sized cloths in the off-season to give to the workers for free.
He must do many small things to help the workers or he knows next year the workers won't show up.
This been an on-going issue for many years in the perishable crop industry.

What I said was that from the recent Gallup poll, it showed that the majority of Republicans support raising the minimum wage from $7.25/hour to $9/hour. This was supported by them 58% to 39%. That is FACT, not opinion, and it doesn't matter one iota what posters in this forum say about it. They don't change the FACTS, and neither do you.
I didn't state it was opinion. I also showed you other polls where the majority of Republicans do not want a minimum wage hike and I also showed you where Republican representatives have continued to vote it down.

Forum List

Back