DONALD TRUMP Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'

Congress pass law that anybody in the US illegally will face a 5 year minimum prison sentence if and when caught. I stress the term "minimum" as a judge can sentence a person up to 15 years.

Better yet, pass a law that anybody hiring and profiting off of illegal labor will face a 5 year minimum prison sentence. I stress minimum.

The jobs will dry up overnight and the illegals will just go home.

That would work if they all came here for that reason. But they come here for a number of reasons.

Only a leftist would want to lock up Americans over foreigners anyway. You people are un-American.
Wow! Just Wow! The employers are the ones to blame. The immigrants are going to grab an opportunity for a better pay and a better life than they can get at home. It's human nature. There are industries and farmers who will openly admit that without the illegals they would be out of business. Hotels, seasonal industries, manufacturing, dirty jobs. The employers need to go to jail and MAYBE it would stop them from hiring these people.

There's nothing WRONG with walls in places on the southern border. It's got to help the border patrol, whether anyone will admit it or not. But there's a whole lot of other ways to skin that cat. It's not going to be an effective solution until the employment opportunities for illegals dry up.

Congress pass law that anybody in the US illegally will face a 5 year minimum prison sentence if and when caught. I stress the term "minimum" as a judge can sentence a person up to 15 years.

Better yet, pass a law that anybody hiring and profiting off of illegal labor will face a 5 year minimum prison sentence. I stress minimum.

That would work if they all came here for that reason. But they come here for a number of reasons.

Only a leftist would want to lock up Americans over foreigners anyway. You people are un-American.

Doesn’t matter the reason
Employers profitting off of illegal labor should face a minimum of five years in prison for each illegal

Hitler would be so proud of you. Lock up the American owner of company for the rest of his life over filthy foreigners who come here for all kinds of reasons--not just jobs.

My idea would work--your idea wouldn't, because you can't prove a business owner knew he was hiring an illegal. It's almost impossible to prove, especially since identity theft and sales is an industry here and over the border.

You are such a tough guy when it comes to Mexicans trying to feed their families.

When it comes to wealthy business owner profiting off of low cost illegal labor......you are a pussy.

Everify each worker. If they come up clean, you are OK. If they come up illegal......5 years for every illegal worker
But very importantly, related to that, the government has to start going after the slimy crooks who steal identities and provide fake papers that pass the e-verify test. Employers have been hard to prosecute because they say "We didn't know; they gave us a green card!" Even when there are employers telling undocumented applicants where to go for fake id's. Those scum counterfeiters need to be gone after, hard.

A show of hands, who wants to side with illegals who rape and kill Americans? Yeah all you left wing hacks run and hide.
Nonsense. We are rolling our eyes and waiting for you to ask something sensible. Ask all of your Congressmen in the past thirty years who refused to fund construction of a Wall that question. It is because the hand that feeds them campaign donations WANT illegals here. Of course illegals are not all raping and killing Americans. What a hair on fire idea. Plenty of Americans commit the same crimes. Find an argument people can take more seriously.

A show of hands, who wants to side with illegals who rape and kill Americans? Yeah all you left wing hacks run and hide.
Nonsense. We are rolling our eyes and waiting for you to ask something sensible. Ask all of your Congressmen in the past thirty years who refused to fund construction of a Wall that question. It is because the hand that feeds them campaign donations WANT illegals here. Of course illegals are not all raping and killing Americans. What a hair on fire idea. Plenty of Americans commit the same crimes. Find an argument people can take more seriously.

An illegal didn't break into a home and rape a 6 year old American girl in her own bed? What is your position on that?

This is true, Americans commit this crime too. But there's a difference if your kid is swinging a plastic baseball bat in your living room and takes out a lamp, and when your neighbors kid does the same thing.

Until we are able to predict the future, we cannot tell (in most cases) if one of our own people are about to commit a serious crime, therefore it cannot be prevented. However every rape, robbery and death that happens because of illegals could all have been prevented by us not allowing them in, or kicking them out when we found them.

Last edited:

Wow! Just Wow! The employers are the ones to blame. The immigrants are going to grab an opportunity for a better pay and a better life than they can get at home. It's human nature. There are industries and farmers who will openly admit that without the illegals they would be out of business. Hotels, seasonal industries, manufacturing, dirty jobs. The employers need to go to jail and MAYBE it would stop them from hiring these people.

There's nothing WRONG with walls in places on the southern border. It's got to help the border patrol, whether anyone will admit it or not. But there's a whole lot of other ways to skin that cat. It's not going to be an effective solution until the employment opportunities for illegals dry up.

Right, and those Democrat cities providing them drivers licenses to get to those jobs is not a problem, huh? How about when ICE conducts work raids and the Democrat Governor or Mayor of the area warns them so they don't show up for work. Can we lock them up too????

We need to hit this from every angle possible such as what our President did. We have a lot of people overstaying their Visa's. Are the employers supposed to be responsible for those people also?

They come here for a variety of reasons, not just jobs. It's estimated by some we have over 20 million illegals in this country. You mean to tell me most if not all are working illegally? We know their kids are in our schools taxpayers are paying for. How about we kick those kids out of school? You have my support on that.

Don't just lay this at the feet of one entity when so many others are responsible, including your Democrat leaders who protect them in their sanctuary cities and now states. You want to lock up employers? Then lock up Democrat politicians along with them, because they're all responsible.

Doesn’t matter the reason
Employers profitting off of illegal labor should face a minimum of five years in prison for each illegal

Hitler would be so proud of you. Lock up the American owner of company for the rest of his life over filthy foreigners who come here for all kinds of reasons--not just jobs.

My idea would work--your idea wouldn't, because you can't prove a business owner knew he was hiring an illegal. It's almost impossible to prove, especially since identity theft and sales is an industry here and over the border.

You are such a tough guy when it comes to Mexicans trying to feed their families.

When it comes to wealthy business owner profiting off of low cost illegal labor......you are a pussy.

Everify each worker. If they come up clean, you are OK. If they come up illegal......5 years for every illegal worker

Fine. If you want to give them five years for every illegal worker, I want all illegals executed when found. You have a deal.

But in order to do that, we have to make some major changes in this country first. We have to get rid of discrimination laws. Nobody can sue an employer for discriminating against them because of their race or heritage. That way if somebody applies for a job with broken English, the employer can legally refuse to hire them, and if it's somebody that is here legally, the employer can't get sued. Too bad.

If you want to place the onus entirely on the employer, you need to protect him at the very same time.

Even SCOTUS won’t defend Trumps misuse of appropriated funds
"The panel also held that the government failed to show that construction would halt the flow of illegal drugs. It said the administration had cited drug statistics but didn’t address how the wall would have an impact on the problem.

“The executive branch’s failure to show, in concrete terms, that the public’s interest favors a border wall is particularly significant given that Congress determined fencing to be a lower budgetary priority and the Department of Justice’s data points to a contrary conclusion,” the majority wrote."

“While the Trump administration steals public funds to build an unauthorized wall at the southern border, families across the country are struggling to pay their bills,” Becerra said. “They deserve to know that their hard-earned dollars are going where Congress intended — to benefit them and their communities.”
A wall was authorized 3 decades ago, you leftist traitor! Just no administration ever built much. If any did, it was Bubba Clinton. True story. It was authorized before Reagan left office. H.W. did basically nothing, Clinton did make an effort, then W. did not much as well. Obama didn't do a damn thing. Them's the facts, faggot.

Then Trump should get funding in the budget
Stealing from the military is not a solution

He tried. But the commies want to flood our country with diseased third worlders so badly, that they shutdown the government for the longest period of time to fight the wall.
Trump threw a tantrum and shut down the government.

Doesnt mean he can steal money from the military and use it elsewhere

Trump and the Republicans are the one that got the military all that money to begin with. Trump didn't shutdown the government, the commies did over that border wall. He only wanted a few billion, but to Democrats, illegals are way more important than Americans, hence my signature.
Congress got the money. Both parties.

Trump is not allowed to spend it as he wishes. Trump shut down the Government. He even bragged about it

Both parties my ass. It was a Republican led House when the money was appropriated. Again, military funding is used to defend our country. We are being attacked, and we need to defend those borders. We'll see what a real court says about Trump spending military money on the defense of this country.

In 2019, the Supreme Court granted a stay while the cases wound through the courts. The government only had until September to finalize the contracts. The SC saw that as a "harm." So they stayed the lower court's decision; the government finalized the contracts, took the funds and began construction. The SC has not heard the case(s). This decision that it is unconstitutional will no doubt be appealed there. I agree with the 9th circuit on this one; declaring the southern border a "national emergency" was a misuse of that legislation. It was a clear violation of the Appropriations Act.

But you don't have to lecture me on how important it was to stem the tide of asylum seekers and illegals trying to enter the country. I've heard your arguments before.
You simply can't throw open your front door and let everybody come to your house party whether reputable or not. Le me be clear: The "front door" is our border and "reputable" people mean law abiding people you would actually want to socialize with and who bring something positive to your door, whether themselves or
their food, drink, cakes, etc.

Not drug dealers. Not human traffickers. Not thieves and rapists. Not terrorists. Not people with evil and malicious motives. Not freeloaders or bums looking to cause chaos and destruction.

I find the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals reasoning to be as faulty and mistaken as ever (they are by far overturned more than any other circuit court of appeals) and re-purposing extra funds from the Pentagon
is an absolutely appropriate use of money already appropriated for the national welfare but not being used.

If our border is not secure then the nation is not secure! Nothing could be more simple and plain.

So unless the US throws their borders wide open and becomes the Red Cross soup kitchen for the Northern Hemisphere Mexican families are doomed to starvation?

Did you just piss yourself thinking about it?
Mexico has a duty to take care of it's own people. Why do you idiots always make the problems of Mexico
our responsibility to fix?

Well I guess I just identified you all as idiots so that explains a lot.

Forum List

Back