Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton trade insults at Al Smith Dinner

Donald Trump gets booed after making Clinton jokes at Charity dinner
1477028714103.jpg

Trump's set began typically enough. He joked about the size of his hands and Clinton's comparatively small crowds. He even very nearly poked fun at himself - insofar as a zinger about his wife, and her partly plagiarised Republican convention speech, qualifies - when discussing the "biased" news media.

"I don't know who they're angry at, Hillary, you or I," Trump said sheepishly from the dais, turning to his opponent amid the heckling.

It seemed clear to everyone else. Trump was being booed at a charity dinner.
Even the Cardinal winced when Trump joked about Hillary hating Catholics

She does hate Catholics.

Trumps maturity was stellar and his mastery of communication superb. Guess you are too hateful to percieve this.

1477028714103.jpg

Trump's set began typically enough. He joked about the size of his hands and Clinton's comparatively small crowds. He even very nearly poked fun at himself - insofar as a zinger about his wife, and her partly plagiarised Republican convention speech, qualifies - when discussing the "biased" news media.

"I don't know who they're angry at, Hillary, you or I," Trump said sheepishly from the dais, turning to his opponent amid the heckling.

She does hate Catholics.
Sure she does, you could just see the hatred she displayed towards them last night.

Nice try.

Trump will lose

It is true, according to her Catholics are backward and awkward, and probably deplorable, trying to force women back into subservience by banning abortion and they are likely needy too.

It is true, according to her Catholics are backward and awkward, and probably deplorable, trying to force women back into subservience by banning abortion and they are likely needy too.
Nope...deplorable is reserved for half of the 28% of Americans that are Trump supporters.

So that means 14% of Americans are deplorable.

Probably accurate

1477028714103.jpg

NY

elite

press

you expected a standing ovation from them?

Clinton got boos as well, but is that front page?

Forum List

Back