Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton trade insults at Al Smith Dinner

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton trade insults at Al Smith Dinner - More insults

7955718-3x2-700x467.jpg

Here are some of their insults
Trump: We have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais, Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very civilly said, "Pardon me". And I very politely replied, "Let me talk to you about that after I get into office".

People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see a proud symbol of our history as a nation of immigrants, a beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a four. Maybe five, if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton trade insults at Al Smith Dinner - More insults

7955718-3x2-700x467.jpg

Here are some of their insults
Trump: We have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais, Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very civilly said, "Pardon me". And I very politely replied, "Let me talk to you about that after I get into office".

People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see a proud symbol of our history as a nation of immigrants, a beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees a four. Maybe five, if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair.

they did not "trade insults".... your boy was disgusting and clearly has no clue about the proper way to conduct oneself at any function.

or are you confused as to the way these dinners go? you must be.

• Banned
Donald Trump gets booed after making Clinton jokes at Charity dinner
1477028714103.jpg

Trump's set began typically enough. He joked about the size of his hands and Clinton's comparatively small crowds. He even very nearly poked fun at himself - insofar as a zinger about his wife, and her partly plagiarised Republican convention speech, qualifies - when discussing the "biased" news media.

"I don't know who they're angry at, Hillary, you or I," Trump said sheepishly from the dais, turning to his opponent amid the heckling.

It seemed clear to everyone else. Trump was being booed at a charity dinner.

Good and fuck those ass kissers. They want Hillary because they are racketeers, just like she is.

Good and fuck those ass kissers. They want Hillary because they are racketeers, just like she is.
And you support Trump because you`re cool with a guy who brags about sexual assault. To each their own.

Unlike dumbasses like you, I don't equate smack talk with violent crime. I understand the difference.

Unlike dumbasses like you, I have.spent time around non effeminate men. Sometimes they say crass things. And unlike you, I've been hit on, a lot. I guess if any of the guys who did things like shout out "Have my baby!" or who bent me backwards to kiss me then set me back up and walked away, or grabbed my ass in a crowded bar, ever runs for president I'll be sure to file a complaint and call the press.

I expected him to say that she bumped into him in the hallway and immediately filed a complaint for sexual assault.

Trump's set began typically enough. He joked about the size of his hands and Clinton's comparatively small crowds. He even very nearly poked fun at himself - insofar as a zinger about his wife, and her partly plagiarised Republican convention speech, qualifies - when discussing the "biased" news media.

"I don't know who they're angry at, Hillary, you or I," Trump said sheepishly from the dais, turning to his opponent amid the heckling.

The crowd turned ugly when Trump pointed out al the media heads that were there from the major networks.

Of course they were booing him after that.

And you support Trump because you`re cool with a guy who brags about sexual assault. To each their own.
Just like a leftwing hypocrit to slam on a guy who said some stupid things in what he thought was a private conversation ELEVEN YEARS AGO, but has no problem supporting a crook that is known for covering for her rapist husband and intimidating his accusers into silence.

Shut he hell up already, why dont you?

The crowd turned ugly when Trump pointed out al the media heads that were there from the major networks.

Of course they were booing him after that.
Fuck the "press".

They belong in prison, every fucking one of them. And worse.

And I'll tell you something else, I'm seeing more and more and more young men who are hoarding weapons and saying straight up that they're ready to start shooting.

1477028714103.jpg

Even the Cardinal winced when Trump joked about Hillary hating Catholics

I never heard booing. I heard a man determined to be strong whether or not the idiots cared to boo or not.
I don't think it was booing per se'...but it was a kind of "c'mon! really?" reaction, and not laughter at all.

Trump simply displayed his maturity level once again

Furthermore, technically, this was a Catholic Archdiocese charity event. A New York Tradition, where the Presidential candidates get to put away the 9 Inch Nails for one night during the election.

Why does Trump have to break from tradition again, just to act childish?

New Topics

Forum List

Back