Donald publishes unflattering photo of Cruz's wife

I don't get it

Cruz publishes an ad saying Trumps wife is a whore
Trump responds, my whore is better looking than your wife

Tump's tweet is completely immature; but Cruz's willingness to perpetuate the issue is telling.

:lmao:

Care4all agreeing with this while turning a blind eye to any BS perpetrated by anyone with a D next to their name.
uhhhh, the thread is about Trump and Cruz....just keeping the thread clean from silly 'side bar comments'! :D

And put simply, I agree with what you said.... Trump was immature, and Cruz....well, he has been a jerk imo, in all of this as well....he should have denounced the ad put out against Melania, the second his team saw it....

I think Phrump is a Hoot! He is making the DNC very, very happy.

Tump's tweet is completely immature; but Cruz's willingness to perpetuate the issue is telling.

:lmao:

Care4all agreeing with this while turning a blind eye to any BS perpetrated by anyone with a D next to their name.
uhhhh, the thread is about Trump and Cruz....just keeping the thread clean from silly 'side bar comments'! :D

And put simply, I agree with what you said.... Trump was immature, and Cruz....well, he has been a jerk imo, in all of this as well....he should have denounced the ad put out against Melania, the second his team saw it....

Just pointing out that your agrees have much convenience to them; but your point is not wrong. I can appreciate wanting to stay on topic; noted.

The voters are smart enough to notice that the media are fueling this whole thing. They say nothing about Cruz (who they hate) using underhanded tactics against Carson, Rubio, and now slinging mud at Trump's wife but attacking Trump every time he defends himself or his wife as though he was the one initiating the attacks. Cruz thinks this translates into the media liking him but doesn't realize he's simply being used by them. He won't get the nomination but if he did, they would use every one of those underhanded tactics against him in the general election to paint him as the sleaze merchant he is.

The double standard from the Trump haters is amazing. Melania is fair game but Heidi is off limits? Bullshit. Cruz is a sleaze as well as a coward. He lets his buddies run smear ads against Trump's family and squeals like a pig when Trump fires back. Fuck that guy.

My wife is prettier than your wife?

How superficial can Trump get?
I didn't know there was a rule that states the person responding to an attack on his wife is required to stick to the same theme. Trump's response was perfect. Cruz thought it was gonna be funny to post a nude picture of Melania and embarrass Trump, make him lose his temper. Trump simply compared the two (his beautiful wife and Ted's ugly wife). Which one ended up being embarrassed and which one lost his temper? Cruz' dirty trick backfired on him and now he's the one having the meltdown, not Trump.

Forum List

Back