Donald Milhouse Trump

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Campaign dirty tricks. Nixon's campaign hired young political operatives to disrupt the operations of several Democratic candidates for president in 1972. They included, as the Washington Post wrote on Oct. 10, 1972, "Following members of Democratic candidates' families and assembling dossiers on their personal lives; forging letters and distributing them under the candidates' letterheads; leaking false and manufactured items to the press; throwing campaign schedules into disarray; seizing confidential campaign files; and investigating the lives of dozens of Democratic campaign workers."

The Trump campaign benefited from a Russian plan to destabilize the U.S. elections last year, which included the hacking of Democratic National Committee emails by a hacker called Guccifer 2.0. Those emails were then given to the online leak site WikiLeaks and distributed online over a period of weeks during the height of the general election campaign. Roger Stone, an alumnus of the 1972 Nixon campaign and a longtime Trump adviser, spoke often during the campaign of impending WikiLeaks email dumps and their effect on the campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

spooky and a little disgusting really

post-60072-Pee-Wee-Herman-laughing-gif-Im-tTn1.gif

I see Don more as a pussyass whiney little bitch than a thug.

That's why he hires thugs to do the dirty work.

This is an old story, but a fun one, about how Trump always wimps out when challenged.

That time Keith Richards pulled a knife to have Donald Trump fired: A very special Rolling Stones memory
---
"[Trump] looks at me and goes berserk.

"'You don’t know anything! Your guys suck! I promote Mike Tyson! I promote heavyweight fights!' And I notice the three shtarkers he’s with, in trench coats, two of them are putting on gloves and the other one is putting on brass knuckles. I go on the walkie-talkie and I call for Jim Callahan, who was head of our security, and I go, 'Jim, I think I’m in a bit of trouble.' And he says, 'Just turn around.'

"I turn around. He’s got 40 of the crew with tire irons and hockey sticks and screwdrivers.

"'And now, are you gonna go, Donald?'

"And off he went.

"And that was the night I fired Donald Trump."
---

Campaign dirty tricks. Nixon's campaign hired young political operatives to disrupt the operations of several Democratic candidates for president in 1972. They included, as the Washington Post wrote on Oct. 10, 1972, "Following members of Democratic candidates' families and assembling dossiers on their personal lives; forging letters and distributing them under the candidates' letterheads; leaking false and manufactured items to the press; throwing campaign schedules into disarray; seizing confidential campaign files; and investigating the lives of dozens of Democratic campaign workers."

The Trump campaign benefited from a Russian plan to destabilize the U.S. elections last year, which included the hacking of Democratic National Committee emails by a hacker called Guccifer 2.0. Those emails were then given to the online leak site WikiLeaks and distributed online over a period of weeks during the height of the general election campaign. Roger Stone, an alumnus of the 1972 Nixon campaign and a longtime Trump adviser, spoke often during the campaign of impending WikiLeaks email dumps and their effect on the campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

How did the Trump campaign benefit? Wasn´t it rather the Hillary camp that benefited from the constant and ridiculous claims, false and manufactured items?

Another fine snowflake melt down thread brought to you by Johnny nosack.

Most people see Darkfury and all the Trumpsuckers as epsilon-male wannabee thugs.

Those people are correct. Confident men don't need a daddy figure to take care of them.

As far as Nixon comparisons go, I hope the military is telling it's people not to obey any launch orders from the mentally unstable guy in the oval office. Like Nixon, Trump would nuke the earth to save his own ass.

Another fine snowflake melt down thread brought to you by Johnny nosack.

Most people see Darkfury and all the Trumpsuckers as epsilon-male wannabee thugs.

Those people are correct. Confident men don't need a daddy figure to take care of them.

As far as Nixon comparisons go, I hope the military is telling it's people not to obey any launch orders from the mentally unstable guy in the oval office. Like Nixon, Trump would nuke the earth to save his own ass.

Yep. Just call him on any of phony blustering and DarkFury scurries under the nearest rock.

That's why I remind him of when he said he'd get his good friend, Joe Arpaio to delete my posts here, locate me and give my identity and location to DarkFury so he come do me in. He made several of those threats but I saved only one. The link is in my sig.

Or, just ask him how his IQ could be 214 when both Einstein and Stephen Hawking's are ONLY 160!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump had his bodyguard deliver the firing notice. Not the Secret Service, but his private bodyguard.

No, nothing thuglike at all about that.

mamooth and fenton are both correct, donnie is a pussified wannabe thug

ole daddy Fred did the manbaby no favors

And look at Little DonDon and Eric the Sleeze.

Read and article saying Russians like Pooting because, under a jack booted thug, they don't have to make decisions.

Reading the posts of the really rabid RWs, you see that same need. They want trump to be their daddy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That's why he hires thugs to do the dirty work.

This is an old story, but a fun one, about how Trump always wimps out when challenged.

That time Keith Richards pulled a knife to have Donald Trump fired: A very special Rolling Stones memory
---
"[Trump] looks at me and goes berserk.

"'You don’t know anything! Your guys suck! I promote Mike Tyson! I promote heavyweight fights!' And I notice the three shtarkers he’s with, in trench coats, two of them are putting on gloves and the other one is putting on brass knuckles. I go on the walkie-talkie and I call for Jim Callahan, who was head of our security, and I go, 'Jim, I think I’m in a bit of trouble.' And he says, 'Just turn around.'

"I turn around. He’s got 40 of the crew with tire irons and hockey sticks and screwdrivers.

"'And now, are you gonna go, Donald?'

"And off he went.

"And that was the night I fired Donald Trump."
---
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly. Ahhh Keiff.

1) democrat operatives bob craemer and scot foval...under the pay and direction of the Democrat National Committee and the hilary clinton campaign...also they visited the White House close to 100 times......engaged in hiring people to incite violence at Trump rallies and campaign events...all confessed to on video....

2) obama engaged in spying on the Trump campaign and the illegal unmasking of Trump supporters....

3) hilary and the DNC actively worked to keep bernie sanders from winning the primary...as discovered in emails found during a phishing expedition by unknown hackers...

4) hilary, as sitting secretary of state and as a Presidential candidate took money from Russia, 144 million dollars, and other foriegn countries through her charity foundation, her husband also took money, twice his actual rate, from putin controlled groups.....and then bill clinton had a secret meeting with loretta lynch in which they discussed her investigation, forcing the FBI director to make a fool of himself.

5) bob craemer and scot foval are on video admitting that they engaged in massive voter fraud operations, naming the hiring practices, the states targeted, how they moved illegal voters to the voting stations....and how they coordinated with the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign...and again they both went to see obama about 100 times during the election...

Video of bob craemer and scot foval....inciting violence at Trump events..

Massive voter fraud operations led by bob craemer and scot foval...

Forum List

Back