Lara Trump: Every single RNC penny will go to electing Donald Trump

It's another Trump money grab.

It will leave the Republican Party in shambles and Trump and his family in the bank.

MAGATs, being the lemmings they are, don't even see it coming.

How do you feel about the direction your party is heading OP?

I guess the Senate and House candidates are all on their own. Even if Trump were to hypothetically win, how would he expect to govern with a Democratic Congress? He couldn't get most of his agenda through with his own party in control his first two years.

If Donny is going to be a dictator on day 1, he doesn't need the House and Senate, does he?
Just asking for a friend.

1707885075459.png

This is just RNC money that Mrs. Trump is talking about. Candidates for minor offices can still raise their own money. But its a smart idea. The other candidates on the ticket will enjoy President Trump's coattails, and if Sleepy Joe were to win, the country is doomed anyhow, so it really doesn't matter how many Republicans are elected.

Yep, you did. Multiple times.

I understand why you don't remember, it's not pleasant for you, but I knew this time would come. Especially since it came already when you were denying it.

Feel free to quote me at any time. I never voted for nor supported Trump.

It's another Trump money grab.

It will leave the Republican Party in shambles and Trump and his family in the bank.

MAGATs, being the lemmings they are, don't even see it coming.

How do you feel about the direction your party is heading OP?
You should be ecstatic if that's what you honestly believe.

Feel free to quote me at any time. I never voted for nor supported Trump.
I know, you've been denying for years that the Republican Party is now the Trump Party.

That's what I've been telling you.

Have you finally come to grips with that fact?

I know, you've been denying for years that the Republican Party is now the Trump Party.

That's what I've been telling you.

Have you finally come to grips with that fact?

If you're referring to pre-2021 you are correct. The 2020 election conspiracies changed the game and radicalized them.

Forum List

Back