Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right social media and anti-Muslim activist, for a campaign role

Is thst the woman who brought the illegal citizens to Nancy Peosis house or was that someone else?

Why does some guy named Bryan Tyler Cohen need to tell us that what he says is "no lie"? Does he have a problem with this stuff? The Country is falling apart and foreign policy is a freaking disaster but the left worries about the lawyer the former president may or may not have selected. WTF?

It's a real story you dusty old dumbass. get a better news source in your nursing home
Nursing home? I'm only 33 and have all my mental faculties intact. You are exposed for another misleading post and are lashing out at me because I make you look like a moron.

Nursing home? I'm only 33 and have all my mental faculties intact. You are exposed for another misleading post and are lashing out at me because I make you look like a moron.
there's already another thread on this story. go make the person who created it look like a moron too, young fella! go right ahead! i'm only older than you By ONE year!

You have nothing but a phony article and you accept my surrender?

Trump announced the fucking hire on TRUTH SOCIAL. where do you live? Siberia? Zimbabwe? you don't have access to Truth Social?

He makes himself look like a moron
You simply point it out.

Forum List

Back