"""Don`t Forget Hillary Clinton"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, thought I would keep this in the News, since people seem to forget very easy!!! Her Days Are Numbered!!!

No, Hillary Didn't Care About Chris Stevens

Ben Shapiro

|
Posted: Oct 28, 2015
clinton-benghazi-3.jpg

Last week, the media hailed Hillary Clinton's supposed political triumph at a hearing of the House Select Committee on Benghazi concerning the terrorist attack of Sept. 11, 2012 that ended in the murder of four Americans, including American ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens. Clinton appeared calm and collected, even as she lied repeatedly: She said that she believed a YouTube video still bore some responsibility for the terrorist attack, despite the fact that she told the Egyptian prime minister the day after the attack that the video had nothing to do with the attack; she insisted that political hack Sidney Blumenthal didn't act as an advisor, even though he routinely emailed with her about policy; she stated that she'd been transparent about her emails, although that nonsense has been rejected by the State Department.
obama-marine-amb-steven-benghazi.jpg

Most of all, Clinton suggested that Stevens had been responsible for his own murder. She said that he "felt comfortable" on the ground, and that he was merely joking when he emailed about whether the Benghazi compound would be closed. "Chris Stevens had ... a really good sense of humor," Clinton laughed. "And I just see him smiling as he's typing this." Stevens' State Department team in Libya sent requests for additional security 600 times. They were rejected.

After Clinton finished lying, she went home and hung out with her entire team. She partied. "I had my whole team come over to my house and we sat around eating Indian food and drinking wine and beer," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "That's what we did. It was great. ... They did a terrific job, you know, kind of being there behind me and getting me ready, and then, you know, just talk about what we're going to do next."

Ben Shapiro - No, Hillary Didn't Care About Chris Stevens

"GTP"
2015-10-23-0e07010c_large.jpg

Forum List

Back