Dominion Voting Machines Should Never Be Used Again...Faith In Elections Continue To Be Undermined

Almost every suit is settled
No I believe they are going after Rudy and Sidney Powell next. Right now Fox is dealing with another voting machine company. I hope they get 700 million too.

You'll never catch MSNBC lying about anyone like this.

No I believe they are going after Rudy and Sidney Powell next. Right now Fox is dealing with another voting machine company. I hope they get 700 million too.

If someone is questioning the integrity of voting machines, would it really hurt anyone if all parties came to an agreement over them? Also, the mail in ballots is an issue. Stealing elections whether true or false can cost citizens their living standards. As we see today.

What didn’t you understand on my post?

If someone is questioning the integrity of voting machines, would it really hurt anyone if all parties came to an agreement over them? Also, the mail in ballots is an issue. Stealing elections whether true or false can cost citizens their living standards. As we see today.
I agree I don't like electronic voting machines that aren't being triple checked by both parties.

Is this happening in red states? Nope. And that's where I believe the cheating is happening.

How about a bi partisan panel that runs elections. It always has 8 members in each state. 4 dems 4 republicans.

Mail in ballots are not an issue. Why do you think they are? Check the signature.

Are they going back to paper ballots?

Probably buy electronic voting machines from another company. Perhaps one that will find Trump the number of votes he needs to overcome a loss.

But anyways, Failzero may not realize it but his reply is why Dominion is getting $700 million. Republicans don't trust them after Trump/Fox slandered their good name.

So they'll just make up a new name and Republicans will be none the wiser.

Anyone can forge a signature.

Besides, they don't even check.
Yes they do. Why would they check your signature when you show up but not the vote by mail ones?

They caught us. My mom was in the middle of Alzheimers. My dad had been signing her name for years. He tried to vote for her but they rejected it.

Anyone can forge a signature.

Besides, they don't even check.

How do I get access to your ballot so I can fill it out and forge your signature?

So other than the case where someone might fill out a ballot for a love one who can't write their name, how does this mail in voting fraud happen in your mind? Where do I get the ballots to fill out? And you claim they don't even check. Yes they do. Just because you say that doesn't mean it's true.

And my buddy is a politician. Spends a lot of time purging dead people out of the database. Your distrust in government has gone too far.

Sort of like mine for red state results. I just don't trust them. So what are red states going to do for me to assure I'm confident in their election results?

Probably buy electronic voting machines from another company. Perhaps one that will find Trump the number of votes he needs to overcome a loss.

But anyways, Failzero may not realize it but his reply is why Dominion is getting $700 million. Republicans don't trust them after Trump/Fox slandered their good name.

So they'll just make up a new name and Republicans will be none the wiser.
Not if no Machines are used

I agree I don't like electronic voting machines that aren't being triple checked by both parties.

Is this happening in red states? Nope. And that's where I believe the cheating is happening.

How about a bi partisan panel that runs elections. It always has 8 members in each state. 4 dems 4 republicans.

Mail in ballots are not an issue. Why do you think they are? Check the signature.
If there are questions than returning to traditional ways may be the way to go. End the mailing.

"End the mailing."

Which disenfranchises:
  • All those bed-ridden in the Veteran's Hospitals.
  • In all hospitals.
  • Nursing homes.
  • Deployed military.
  • Voters who cannot get Election Day off their jobs...or able to carve time out of that day.
  • Businessmen --and women ---who are travelling on business that day, be it domestically or internationally.
  • Those people who may be convalescing in their homes due to illness or injury.
  • Long haul truckers.
  • Commercial fishermen (and women).
  • No doubt more....but those were just the ones forefront in my awareness.

I'm not exactly sure, poster .22 that that is a stellar idea.

IMHO

If there are questions than returning to traditional ways may be the way to go. End the mailing.

Then move voting places back onto colleges. Republicans in Texas moved voting off campus. Trying to make it harder for young people to vote. And we see they do this to black people too.

I was thinking eventually everyone who's registered to vote via internet. I submit my vote and it goes to both the Democrats and Republicans, and an independent group who's also counting the votes and looking for irregularities. If you find anything suspect let us know. My guess is you'll challenge good votes that went Democrat and we will find rich people with multiple homes voting multiple times.

Forum List

Back