Dominion Voting Machines Should Never Be Used Again...Faith In Elections Continue To Be Undermined

At least you are finally admitting you dems cheat... that's a move in the right direction.....
Actually, it seems like every time a Republican tries to cheat, they get caught. Or maybe they get away with it more than they get caught. That I don't know.

Trump claimed that fraud cost him wins in key swing states that determined the White House — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. But, repeatedly, reviews of the vote tallies or Republican-controlled investigations in those states turned up no evidence that had happened.

In Michigan, an investigation by the GOP-controlled state Senate found no widespread fraud and debunked several false claims of irregularities from Trump allies.

Check mate. You've been lied to. Or you are a liar. I think we all know know Republicans fall into one of those two categories. Liar or Duped.

I absolutely love it that I found this thread/post. This is all the evidence Dominion needs to win the lawsuit against Trump, Rudy, Powell and Fox News.

They knowingly lied about Dominion. Now people like you don't trust their product. How will they ever get a contract now?

“Sidney Powell is lying,” he wrote to a producer, the Dominion lawsuit alleges. He referred to Powell in a text as an “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell”.

Trump, Carlson said, was a “demonic force” who was good at “destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

Fellow host Ingraham told Carlson that Powell was “a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy,” referring to the former New York mayor and Trump supporter Rudy Giuliani.

Hannity, meanwhile, said in a deposition “that whole narrative that Sidney was pushing, I did not believe it for one second”, according to Dominion’s filing.

Other internal communications revealed that Fox News executives, hosts and researchers used phrases including “mind-blowingly nuts”, “totally off the rails” and “completely BS” to describe the false election theories they were publicly promoting.
They used to say shit like that when someone would say the earth is round too. Things change, like Murdock contaminating Fox.

Actually, it seems like every time a Republican tries to cheat, they get caught. Or maybe they get away with it more than they get caught. That I don't know.

Trump claimed that fraud cost him wins in key swing states that determined the White House — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. But, repeatedly, reviews of the vote tallies or Republican-controlled investigations in those states turned up no evidence that had happened.

In Michigan, an investigation by the GOP-controlled state Senate found no widespread fraud and debunked several false claims of irregularities from Trump allies.

Check mate. You've been lied to. Or you are a liar. I think we all know know Republicans fall into one of those two categories. Liar or Duped.
dems got caught but the establishment that hated Trump didn't pursue it.....

Arizona, New Jersey, Texas...

Multiple Elections...

Man caught attempting to plug USB drive into voting machine...

Machines found 'Online and Vulnerable'

Voting machine problems in multiple states reported

....and the concerns of a majority of Americans already untrusting of the integrity of US elections are magnified by what's going on...again.

I hope they track your ass down and sue YOU for libel, you treasonous asshole.

You have to be doing something wrong to be "get caught". FOX got caught lying about the election. Democrats haven't been caught doing ANYTHING illegal.
Where are you getting your news from.... you use to be smarter... what has corrupted your thinking?....

Yea yea yea. The establishment hated trump and it was unjustified. Boy were you conned fool.
Every bit of evidence points to it.... the FBI trying to frame Trump when they knew he was totally innocent... McConnell standing in Trump's way on everything but judges because Graham chose them for Trump....
The election was different than any other national election we ever held in America... it doesn't take a genius to figure it out....

"They harmed the reputation".....and have, to date, not shown any proof of the allegations they so widely and insistently broadcast to millions of people, and to the thousands of governmental purchasing agents who may have considered Dominion to count whatever it is their jurisdiction needed to have counted by such machines. They effectively limited Dominion's ability to market their legitimate product.

Thus FOX and others did an injustice to Dominion.

Every bit of evidence points to it.... the FBI trying to frame Trump when they knew he was totally innocent... McConnell standing in Trump's way on everything but judges because Graham chose them for Trump....
The election was different than any other national election we ever held in America... it doesn't take a genius to figure it out....
You sir have been swallowing lies from the GOP for far too long. We're not even listening to your alternative facts.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President, Kellyanne Conway, during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. When pressed during the interview with Chuck Todd to explain why Spicer would "utter a provable falsehood", Conway stated that Spicer was giving "alternative facts".

The truth doesn't matter one bit to you dummy.

Why have I changed? Because I'm not brainwashed.

You sir have been swallowing lies from the GOP for far too long. We're not even listening to your alternative facts.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President, Kellyanne Conway, during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States. When pressed during the interview with Chuck Todd to explain why Spicer would "utter a provable falsehood", Conway stated that Spicer was giving "alternative facts".

The truth doesn't matter one bit to you dummy.

Coming from a CNN junkie like yourself I just laugh at that....

Are you kidding? You're the dumbest motherfucker in this discussion. You think this is a partisan issue. And you can't smell the stink of the institutional rot coming from your own corner. You are THOROUGHLY brainwashed. Through and through.

Yea yea yea. The establishment hated trump and it was unjustified. Boy were you conned fool.
You mean the "establishment" that let him off the hook on two impeachments knowing full well that he was guilty as sin? That one?

Coming from a CNN junkie like yourself I just laugh at that....
Show me where CNN knew it was lying because the fools watching CNN want to hear what they believe is right. DO you understand you dumb fuk? Fox purposely lied to you because that's what gets you to tune in.

And it's not just Fox. If you listen to alternate right wing media source, they are lying to you better than Fox is. That's why Fox needed to lie more. Because they were losing you to better liars.

Wake up dummy.

Show me where CNN knew it was lying because the fools watching CNN want to hear what they believe is right. DO you understand you dumb fuk? Fox purposely lied to you because that's what gets you to tune in.

And it's not just Fox. If you listen to alternate right wing media source, they are lying to you better than Fox is. That's why Fox needed to lie more. Because they were losing you to better liars.

Wake up dummy.
CNN has been caught in so many lies and deceptions I've lost count... so you wake up you stupid aging hippie..... its nearing the end....

Jesus Christ loons.

Fox News had been caught admitting all of this Dominion shot is nonsense.

Texts

Emails

THESE ARE COUNTING MACHINES YA FUCKMG MORONS

THAT’S ALL THEY ARE

Counting tabulating and distribution of results

Forum List

Back