'That Senator also likes the youngest and newest girls'

Funny I seem to recall a Republican Senator from Oregon or Washington that was forced out of the Senate because he liked to slap some ass. My how times have changed!
Was he arrested?

No.

Was Mark Foley?

No.

Was Larry Craig?

Yes, until they found out he was a Senator, then the charges disappeared.

Was Rep. Scott DesJarlais?

No.

Once again. What's wrong with liking them young and tight?

Its not legal liking them young and tight. Now if your in one of those countries were liking them young and tight is legal. Well I guess you can fill in the blanks here.:razz:

Lets not forget that the senator has denied all allegations. In fact, he has directly said that the daily caller made this all up. Also, prostitution is legal in the DR, so even if the senator did buy a call girl, he didnt break the law. Unless, the girl was 16, which is a claim made by an "anonymous" DR call girl.

So far, nothing has been proven. Maybe he did everything they say, maybe it's all bullshit like he claims. That's why we investigate, and why Americans are entitled to a trial.

Is liking females "young and tight" as the Senator does wrong. ? It is legal to like them "Young and tight" in the Dominican republic.
I find no fault with this Senator Menendez. His fetish for young and tight females was leagal in the jurisdiction were the alegation took place. I find the Senator not guilty of all charges.
The "liking them young and tight" allegations will be dismissed.

Is liking females "young and tight" as the Senator does wrong. ? It is legal to like them "Young and tight" in the Dominican republic.
I find no fault with this Senator Menendez. His fetish for young and tight females was leagal in the jurisdiction were the alegation took place. I find the Senator not guilty of all charges.

as I stated in another thread in which you replied on this very thing, according to your logic, since it is legal to stone a woman to death in the middle east, then our reps over there can also do the same. Gotcha. :cuckoo:

I think only the Moderates in NJ might have changed their votes, the Dems actually like that the Senator goes to a foreign country to fuck teenage girls, it shows good judgement on his part

Last edited:

as I stated in another thread in which you replied on this very thing, according to your logic, since it is legal to stone a woman to death in the middle east, then our reps over there can also do the same. Gotcha. :cuckoo:

No, being part of a murder, would be illegal. Prostitution is legal in the Dominican Repbulic. The Senator may have committed no crime. The Senate ethics committee
may want to have hearings about what the Senator did though.

No, being part of a murder, would be illegal. Prostitution is legal in the Dominican Repbulic. The Senator may have committed no crime. The Senate ethics committee
may want to have hearings about what the Senator did though.

Being part of a murder would be legal in some countries. The hypocrisy here is great.
You want your cake and eat it too as long as you approve.

I think only the Moderates in NJ might have changed their votes, the Dems actually like that the Senator goes to a foreign country to fuck teenage girls, it shows good judgement on his part

Once yet still again: where's the evidence?

Ruh roh. It's always sump'm.

according to who? The Daily Caller?
The Daily Caller | CrunchBase Profile
Founded by Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist and Fox News contributor, and Neil Patel, former chief policy adviser to Vice President Cheney, The Daily Caller is a 24-hour news publication providing its audience with original reporting, thought-provoking commentary, and breaking news.

tucker carlson who's show got cancelled for just being a spazz-fest, hack show & Fox contributor & former Cheney worker. Top flight organization they got there :thup:

Last edited:
You don't think this would have swayed the NJ Senate election, do ya?

I wonder why the FBI sat on these allegations, is it because Menendez is a Democrat?

Dominican prostitute details sex parties with Sen. Menendez | The Daily Caller

I wonder why the Daily Caller is fueling rumours based on a prostitute's e-mail, is it because they're a creation of Republicans?

You don't think running a campaign on innuendo and out the other is a legitimate campaign tactic do ya? By the way did you know John McCain fathered and illegitimate black child?

New to this "logic" stuff I guess...

Forum List

Back