Domestic Terrorists force pizza eatery to shut down

They should have stayed open and armed to the teeth including inviting customers to come armed.

Not surprising. A bunch of domestic terrorists masquerading as christians gang up on innocent people and someone is bound to fight back.

Same as the reaction to Westboro crap.

Americans believe in equality and the country's founding principles.

If indeed threats were made, then the LEO should investigate, and if probable cause, the DA should prosecute. No should be threatened physically for what they believe.

On the other hand, say stupid things, expect to have the business boycotted.

Liberals are for Gun Confiscation.

Liberals always say that its futile to fight the government, their guns are so much bigger.

They LOVE it! ESPECIALLY when a Democrat is doing the oppressing, they're absolutely orgasmic about it!

Look at Luddy, he's already flipping out just THINKING about it!

"If I could I would! I'd say Mr and Mrs America, turn em all in!"

- Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Liberals always say that its futile to fight the government, their guns are so much bigger.

They LOVE it! ESPECIALLY when a Democrat is doing the oppressing, they're absolutely orgasmic about it!

Lies don't really help your cause, you know.

You will never find a post where I say I am in favor of "gun confiscation" because I am not.

Last edited:

You will never find a post where I say I am in favor of "gun confiscation" because I am not.
Not yet......but you will evolve.....when it becomes popular to confiscate.

There is a major fallacy, your third this week.

There is a major fallacy, your third this week.

I counted three today!
And that was in only one of his posts.

mudwhistle

Why do you lie?

I grew up with guns and own quite a few guns. Always will. Doesn't mean I think terrorists, criminals, mentally ill, illegals should have free access to any gun they want.

Forum List

Back