Domestic Terrorist attacks Family Research Council

Charles, Stalin was a marxist who governed as a dictator, among a "society of equals" in a cadre that dominated the working class, just as Ayn Rand wanted libertarians to rule.

That point is this: both extremes are fucked up.

Well, Hitler claimed he was a Christian and Stalin went to seminary, so there you are.

What does that have to do with anything? A Christian cant be left wing?

Oh and Stalin may have gone to Seminary School but there is no arguing he Ruled as a RADICAL EXTREME secularist.

Immaterial question in relation to the discussion.

However, as a defense of unionism, it is a good one.

Charles, the people I work with at Kennedy Space Center are Unionized and I really think you should watch you words. You have no clue what you are talking about. Honestly, these men and women provide the safest and most reliable entry into space. As a matter of national security these union workers keep the the proverbial High Ground while you run your mouth and seem to be completely misinformed.

Wouldn't they be able to do this if they weren't union?

Charles, the people I work with at Kennedy Space Center are Unionized and I really think you should watch you words. You have no clue what you are talking about. Honestly, these men and women provide the safest and most reliable entry into space. As a matter of national security these union workers keep the the proverbial High Ground while you run your mouth and seem to be completely misinformed.

Did I say all Union People were like that? I am referring to People who Spit on and Throw Bottles at some poor schmuck who's only crime was needing to Feed a Family and Taking a Job at a Shop with an Ongoing Strike.

But you are actually lowing my Opinion of Union Folk right now, By Suggesting I should watch my Mouth. This is America Pal, I will say what ever the fuck I want, and you may be in a Union, and there is nothing wrong with Unions, in Fact that have done us all much good, But you are a member of a Minority dude, only 19% of American Workers are in a Union, and we all have fucking Opinions, and we are not going to let you tell us to shut up because you don't like them.

Charles, Stalin was a marxist who governed as a dictator, among a "society of equals" in a cadre that dominated the working class, just as Ayn Rand wanted libertarians to rule.

Well, Hitler claimed he was a Christian and Stalin went to seminary, so there you are.

Oh and Stalin may have gone to Seminary School but there is no arguing he Ruled as a RADICAL EXTREME secularist.

um, You think I didn't know he was a Marxist, and he governed as a Dictator? Are you trying to say he didn't also Govern as a Secularist? The Communist Party Made it Very Clear NO religion had any Place in the USSR.

To actually believe there was a society of 'equals' in The Soviet Union is to turn a blind eye to the reality of what communism does to men.

There was only one 'equal' and the government of Stalin was every bit as bad, if not worse, than the Czars. Worse in many ways as Stalin's government of 'equals' had tens of millions killed.

This is the inevitable outcome of leftist governance.

um, You think I didn't know he was a Marxist, and he governed as a Dictator? Are you trying to say he didn't also Govern as a Secularist? The Communist Party Made it Very Clear NO religion had any Place in the USSR.
Even the eastern orthodox catholic had to keep a low profile in the Soviet Union.

You don't mind dead righties, you just don't want to know who killed'em.

Unlike you, I dont want anyone dead.

I want you and yours to be educated, but not dead.

You are the ones who hate Obama solely because he is Black, not me

Conz....why.... we cross?

There is no evidence you have any education at all....just a hatred for anyone more intelligent than yourself.

In that case, Conz is one of the 1% and leads a very, very lonely life.

Unlike you, I dont want anyone dead.

I want you and yours to be educated, but not dead.

You are the ones who hate Obama solely because he is Black, not me

Conz....why.... we cross?

There is no evidence you have any education at all....just a hatred for anyone more intelligent than yourself.

In that case, Conz is one of the 1% and leads a very, very lonely life.

To listen to him tell it Al Gore pays him handsomely.

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

but again< dont agree with violence

no liberal does ever

What makes FRC a terrorist organization? Is it the fact that they have never been accused of a crime, never done anything violent, yet have been attacked by violent extremists twice?

Every loon is now a terrorist? This a right out of the Van Jones playbook.

:lol::lol:

oh god, you are especially vile and filthy, arent you

as someone who sort of knows Van Jones in that a close friend of mine is his friend and shares info with me about him, this statement from you

well, i think I will see if he can sue you for it, I will copy and past your comment to him

good luck!

You are a close friend or a friend of Van Jones? You going to tell him to come here and possibly sue people? If so, please make sure he adds my name to his suit, I always wanted to be famous. The guy is a complete idiot, a conspiracy nut, and a liar.

From your own link

"Left-wing terrorists view the governments they oppose as authoritarian, exploitive and corrupt, and emphasize idealism, pacificism and anti-imperialism."

You did notice the pacifism in there, and that the site states that they are trying to infuiltrate and overthrow governments and not shoot dumbasses in religious terrorist cells like the guy did in DC. Your own pos claims this guy was not a left wing terrorist by the definition of such.

Of course, if he is actually a pro-gay shooter then i would say he is a left wing terrorist, but then again i didn't wuote a definition that says I am wrong as proof of that. I just figure some guy who shoots up a right wing terror org is probably a left wing terrorist. Of course, it is terrorists fighting terrorists so I am not too concerned. Live by the sword and die by it.

From the link you just used to argue that left wing terrorists are peaceful.

Revolutionary Organization 17 November (also known as 17N or N17) was a long-lasting urban terrorist organizsation named in commemoration of a riot against the Greek government in 1973. By 2001, the group had killed 23 people, including U.S. officials, NATO officials, and Greek politicians, magistrates and businessmen. Attempts by the Greek police, CIA, and Scotland yard to investigate the group were unsuccessful. The group was finally captured in 2002, after one of its members was wounded by a bomb he was carrying.[15] It has been recognized as a terrorist organization by the Greek State, the US and international law enforcement",

What makes FRC a terror group?

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

no liberal does ever
CAIR is the terrorist group. FRC is not a terrorist organization just because they are against satans principals like gay marriage and abortion.

no liberal does ever

Well except for the one who pulled the trigger there;)

Nah, he is probably some tea partier who wants to focus blame on the left...

But think about this, the entity that was attacked here, is a terrorist and violent org, they promote extreme hate for entire populations, not unlike nazis, so dont be surprised i guess if some nut does this
Wrong.

elaborate? i thought it was common knowledge what these haters teach...

if not, you really should educate yourself

So, in other words, once again you're just spreading bullshit.

Fuck off, liar.

insisting on being a complete moron doesnt win arguments

If you honestly dont know about this org and what they preach, then you should read up on it

They vehemently hate and organize against entire sections of the human population

shut up and read a book you stupid vile racist moron

Lol, there he goes ! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back