Domestic Terrorist attacks Family Research Council

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

but again< dont agree with violence

no liberal does ever

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

no liberal does ever

Well except for the one who pulled the trigger there;)

no liberal does ever

Nah, he is probably some tea partier who wants to focus blame on the left...

But think about this, the entity that was attacked here, is a terrorist and violent org, they promote extreme hate for entire populations, not unlike nazis, so dont be surprised i guess if some nut does this

Every loon is now a terrorist? This a right out of the Van Jones playbook.

:lol::lol:

oh god, you are especially vile and filthy, arent you

as someone who sort of knows Van Jones in that a close friend of mine is his friend and shares info with me about him, this statement from you

well, i think I will see if he can sue you for it, I will copy and past your comment to him

good luck!

no liberal does ever

Nah, he is probably some tea partier who wants to focus blame on the left...

But think about this, the entity that was attacked here, is a terrorist and violent org, they promote extreme hate for entire populations, not unlike nazis, so dont be surprised i guess if some nut does this

Link to the terrorism this group has done or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

From your own link

"Left-wing terrorists view the governments they oppose as authoritarian, exploitive and corrupt, and emphasize idealism, pacificism and anti-imperialism."

You did notice the pacifism in there, and that the site states that they are trying to infuiltrate and overthrow governments and not shoot dumbasses in religious terrorist cells like the guy did in DC. Your own pos claims this guy was not a left wing terrorist by the definition of such.

Of course, if he is actually a pro-gay shooter then i would say he is a left wing terrorist, but then again i didn't wuote a definition that says I am wrong as proof of that. I just figure some guy who shoots up a right wing terror org is probably a left wing terrorist. Of course, it is terrorists fighting terrorists so I am not too concerned. Live by the sword and die by it.

no liberal does ever

Bullshit, we know how you feel about conservatives, you would have loved to have seen the whole organization gunned down.

When I heard some clown shot a bunch of people at a movie theater, I thought it was ConzHateUSA with the gun. It turns out it was just another Liberal. But, talk about a shithead, accusing this Liberal gunman of being a tea partier. Conz is one sick puppy.

Every loon is now a terrorist? This a right out of the Van Jones playbook.

:lol::lol:

oh god, you are especially vile and filthy, arent you

as someone who sort of knows Van Jones in that a close friend of mine is his friend and shares info with me about him, this statement from you

well, i think I will see if he can sue you for it, I will copy and past your comment to him

good luck!

You sure don't know the law, lol!

Have Jone's attorney take a look and he will tell you that you got nothing. Nice try.

Forum List

Back