Domestic Terrorist attacks Family Research Council

The divisions are just getting worse and worse.

We need some leadership, stat, and I don't care who it is. Just someone with the guts to take a stand.

Take a stand on what? We have a leader. We also have a constitution. Therefore, we have a legal framework by which his detractors can effectively stifle his ability to lead.

We need some leadership, stat, and I don't care who it is. Just someone with the guts to take a stand.

Take a stand on what? We have a leader. We also have a constitution. Therefore, we have a legal framework by which his detractors can effectively stifle his ability to lead.

You think it's fine (the President has a "D" after his name), I think we need leaders who will take a stand.

I guess we disagree, huh?

bullshit liar sgt, i said i dont condone violence and am against it

a violent act against an organization that exists solely to seek violence against others is still wrong

You don't mind dead righties, you just don't want to know who killed'em.

Unlike you, I dont want anyone dead.

I want you and yours to be educated, but not dead.

You are the ones who hate Obama solely because he is Black, not me

The security guard acted heroically and helped subdue the shooter.

He is a domestic terrorist from the left, and should be treated as such: life in prison.

a violent act against an organization that exists solely to seek violence against others is still wrong

Conz....why.... we cross?

There is no evidence you have any education at all....just a hatred for anyone more intelligent than yourself.

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

but again< dont agree with violence

no liberal does ever

ROFLMAO

so basically you are saying they Deserved it, and it's ok to Use Violence against those you don't agree with.

Thanks for the Info, I guess we can drop the pretense and just shoot it out now.

God you are a Jack Ass

The security guard acted heroically and helped subdue the shooter.

He is a domestic terrorist from the left, and should be treated as such: life in prison.

Fry the fucker. But of course the OWS parasites like you would want a lighter sentence.

That, right there in bold, is the biggest reason not to respond to this dipshit.

Because one does not agree with Obama, or his policies, does not mean one hates the man because he is Black.

doesnt exist, never has

you should take a history course
Start around the turn of last century.

It DOES Exist, right up until today.

Open a fucking history book once in a while.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min and a host of other despots all lefties murdered millions in terror campaigns but this guy claims it never happened. Hell Hitler was left of center as well.
Human Secularists have killed more people throughout human history than any other group.

So when we refuse to go to your Re-education camps you were talking about in another thread what will you do then?

You are the Most Pathetic Idiot we have on this board at the Moment son. Your Argument that Left wing Terrorism does not exist Ignores entirely the History of the 20th Century, which was LOADED with left wing Terrorism. From the Russian Revolution, To Pol Pot, To China, To our own weather Underground.

I really Don't know what else to say, I am arguing with someone that is Either A complete Idiot, Or someone playing a part on an Internet Forum that does not actually believe the Insane shit he says, Either way It's kinda Pointless.

Family research council is a terrorist org, too bad though, I dont like to see shootings no matter what

I guess you cant spew hate all day everyday against millions of americans without any consequences

no liberal does ever

That's because liberals are complete pussies.

And yet...we aren't crying, 4 years later about two black guys looking tough outside a polling place.....two guys who, when asked to leave....left.

Personally I think Conzhate Just says what ever he thinks will get the Biggest Reaction. I refuse to believe there are Americans as Blindly Partisan as to think their entire side of the Political Spectrum has never engaged in Terrorism.

lol

Start around the turn of last century.

It DOES Exist, right up until today.

Open a fucking history book once in a while.

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Min and a host of other despots all lefties murdered millions in terror campaigns but this guy claims it never happened. Hell Hitler was left of center as well.
Human Secularists have killed more people throughout human history than any other group.

Sure...if you only count the middle of the 20th century and discount all the other centuries of mankind's mistreatment of his fellow man.

no liberal does ever

And yet...we aren't crying, 4 years later about two black guys looking tough outside a polling place.....two guys who, when asked to leave....left.
No, your side just whined for 8 years about 'Chad'.....

no liberal does ever

I guarantee if they had been 2 White Guys standing in front of a Polling Place in a Black Neighbor Hood, With Billy Clubs, and Paramilitary Uniforms and they had just been asked to leave with no Ramifications, you would still be whining about it 4 years later.

Hack.

Straight up LIE. You lefties have nothing so use the racist card, it did not work in 2008 and won't work in 2012. While there may be a fe that hate him and hate him cause he is black it is no more then the number of blacks that support him simply because he is black. I notice you don't mind THAT racism.

Shooting Erupts At Family Research Council - 'He Started Yelling About Things They Supported & Opened Fire' | Alternative

Shocker the news is hiding this...I ain't seen anything on yahoo about it...thanks to the hate mongering SPLC for this...they deemed the FSC a "hate group" 2 years ago because they are against sodomite marriage and abortion.

It's an openly christian group. LSM would not be interested in this attack because presumably it would have been carried out the the "wrong" type of nutbag. If they thought it might have been a conservative-leaning nutbag, they'd have been all over it, like white on rice...

Straight up LIE. You lefties have nothing so use the racist card, it did not work in 2008 and won't work in 2012. While there may be a fe that hate him and hate him cause he is black it is no more then the number of blacks that support him simply because he is black. I notice you don't mind THAT racism.

Don't even Bother Debating that Piece of Trash.

You think it's fine (the President has a "D" after his name), I think we need leaders who will take a stand.

I guess we disagree, huh?

What a shock. Considering what an agreeable person you are.

Take a stand on what?

Got a suggestion for a person with the chops to lead?

Forum List

Back