Domestic Terrorist Act

The fact is the OA is trying every dirty trick in the book to affiliate libertarians, the tea party, and the GOP with racism, and ultimately terrorism. And quite frankly, they're doing a decent job because the definition of terrorism is becoming looser every day. They want an instant connection to me made in the minds of the weak that the right=potential terrorist. That's the goal.

We seem to be getting lucky as alot of these would be bomb makers really are not good at the whole bomb making thing. Reminds me of the idiot we had in Times Square last year, who didnt realize that to make AMFO bomb you actually have to MIX the two together in a certain proportion. He instead placed a few bags of Ammonium Nitrate next to some 5 gallon plastic cans of fuel.

He was recruited and inflamed by the F bee eye..they knew all along the device wouldn't work...but they saw an opportunity to scare the public, "prove" that they can "protect" us and have another convenient excuse to expand their (gov't) power.

I think the underwear guy and the shoe guy were also dupes who were "set up" by the same people ...for the same reasons.
Do you have any proof? Degree of difficulty: REAL proof.

As Beck goes off the deep edge with violent calls to "shoot them in the head!!," the FBI uncovers a domestic terrorist bomb the size of a backpack at the MLK parade route in Spokane. Of course the bomb had nothing to do with politics, or racist threats, or (choose one), it was probably for a few school friends who catch the bus there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877Es7pJVzg

Last edited by a moderator:
We seem to be getting lucky as alot of these would be bomb makers really are not good at the whole bomb making thing. Reminds me of the idiot we had in Times Square last year, who didnt realize that to make AMFO bomb you actually have to MIX the two together in a certain proportion. He instead placed a few bags of Ammonium Nitrate next to some 5 gallon plastic cans of fuel.

He was recruited and inflamed by the F bee eye..they knew all along the device wouldn't work...but they saw an opportunity to scare the public, "prove" that they can "protect" us and have another convenient excuse to expand their (gov't) power.

I think the underwear guy and the shoe guy were also dupes who were "set up" by the same people ...for the same reasons.

Well, I can't post links because I haven't been a member long enough..You can do a search, though.

Here's a quote from a site I couldn't "cite"...hahahaha.
"A 19-year-old Oregon youth, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, pleaded not guilty in federal court to terrorism charges based on FBI allegations that he intended to detonate bombs at a Portland Christmas-tree lighting ceremony on Friday.

There was no real terror threat. According to both the government and Mohamud’s defense lawyers, the youth was recruited by undercover FBI agents posing as Islamists, supplied with phony bombs and a vehicle, and encouraged to detonate them. The government alleges that Mohamud attempted to carry out the false terror attack of his own accord.

Mohamud’s defense lawyers argue, with considerable justification, that the FBI perpetrated a frame-up on a vulnerable youth.

The FBI supplied six 55-gallon drums of fuel, the vehicle, and a phony bomb igniter kit that involved Mohamud, who is a naturalized US citizen of Somalian birth, dialing a cell phone to set off the bomb during the lighting ceremony in Portland’s Pioneer Courthouse Square. It is his alleged attempt to dial this number that is the government’s central evidence for its sole charge of attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. Agents will also present recorded conversations with Mohamud in which he expressed his desire to kill US civilians.

Mohamud’s defense attorneys contend he is the victim of entrapment, noting that he was recruited and then groomed for six months by “quite sophisticated government agents” for his role in the faux bomb threat."

There are more examples but that should illustrate the point.

The benefits to the state of routinely ramping up public fear by staging "events" so they can rush in and "save" people at the last second from the "terrorists"...along with the inevitable "enhanced security" measures...
More new scanners and people to operate them.
In fact a whole new business/industry was created for making, selling and operating the scanners..more government "agents" (union workers) to keep us "safe".

Well, I can't post links because I haven't been a member long enough..You can do a search, though.

"A 19-year-old Oregon youth, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, pleaded not guilty in federal court to terrorism charges based on FBI allegations that he intended to detonate bombs at a Portland Christmas-tree lighting ceremony on Friday.

There was no real terror threat. According to both the government and Mohamud’s defense lawyers, the youth was recruited by undercover FBI agents posing as Islamists, supplied with phony bombs and a vehicle, and encouraged to detonate them. The government alleges that Mohamud attempted to carry out the false terror attack of his own accord.

Mohamud’s defense lawyers argue, with considerable justification, that the FBI perpetrated a frame-up on a vulnerable youth.

The FBI supplied six 55-gallon drums of fuel, the vehicle, and a phony bomb igniter kit that involved Mohamud, who is a naturalized US citizen of Somalian birth, dialing a cell phone to set off the bomb during the lighting ceremony in Portland’s Pioneer Courthouse Square. It is his alleged attempt to dial this number that is the government’s central evidence for its sole charge of attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. Agents will also present recorded conversations with Mohamud in which he expressed his desire to kill US civilians.

Mohamud’s defense attorneys contend he is the victim of entrapment, noting that he was recruited and then groomed for six months by “quite sophisticated government agents” for his role in the faux bomb threat."

The benefits to the state of routinely ramping up public fear by staging "events" so they can rush in and "save" people at the last second from the "terrorists"...along with the inevitable "enhanced security" measures...
In fact a whole new business/industry was created for making, selling and operating the scanners..more government "agents" (union workers) to keep us "safe".
So...he detonated what he thought were bombs in a deliberate effort to kill people...and you say he's innocent? :cuckoo:

So...he detonated what he thought were bombs in a deliberate effort to kill people...and you say he's innocent? :cuckoo:
I'm reminded of the cops who pose as little kids on the internet like on To Catch a Predator

'Why did you bring condoms'?

Except it's 'why did you bring a radio detonator?'

Last edited:

Where did I say that he was innocent?

The point you're purposely missing is that..well, yes there will always be people who don't like the U.S.

...but for the eff bee eye to recruit people, inflame them, indoctrinate them and supply them with bomb making material...(That they know won't detonate) is done purposely to scare the public..as they rush in at the last possible second and arrest him.It scares the public and the feds use the fear to manipulate public opinion and policy...artificially.

How about this analogy?
If the guy in Arizona had "mental health counseling" that might not have happened, right?
What if the eff bee eye recruited him, trained him and gave him a pistol (that wouldn't fire) and pointed out a target?...then rushed in at the last second and arrested him so they would look "proactive".
He wouldn't be "innocent"...but he also wouldn't be in that situation...

Last edited:
30 X 90 is right.

As we don't have enough terrorists to justify the PORKFEST that is the HSA, I think that they invent some for us.

Of course proving that can be rather difficult as the security forces get to decide what evidence they bring to the table.

The point you're purposely missing is that..well, yes there will always be people who don't like the U.S.

...but for the eff bee eye to recruit people, inflame them, indoctrinate them and supply them with bomb making material...(That they know won't detonate) is done purposely to scare the public..as they rush in at the last possible second and arrest him.It scares the public and the feds use the fear to manipulate public opinion and policy...artificially.

How about this analogy?
If the guy in Arizona had "mental health counseling" that might not have happened, right?
What if the eff bee eye recruited him, trained him and gave him a pistol (that wouldn't fire) and pointed out a target?...then rushed in at the last second and arrested him so they would look "proactive".
You seem to be more interested in blaming the FBI than the criminal.

Sorry. Not interested in that nonsense.

How about this analogy?

I'm interested in the truth, really.

Tell me why you think it's necessary for the feds to recruit people into plots like this that they know will get huge publicity but has no REAL danger to the public?

With all the REAL criminals trying to harm us...why do they need to create false ones?

Seems like the manpower and resources could be better spent, no?

How about this analogy?

Tell me why you think it's necessary for the feds to recruit people into plots like this that they know will get huge publicity but has no REAL danger to the public?

With all the REAL criminals trying to harm us...why do they need to create false ones?

Seems like this guy was going to do it eventually whether the feds were in on it or not.

Seems like this guy was going to do it eventually whether the feds were in on it or not.

"Seems like" ?

Well, other than the fact that they recruited him, indoctrinated him, inflamed his hatred, gave him fake material and chose a target for him..all the while knowing..KNOWING it was a "false flag" operation that they manufactured and there was no real threat to anyone.

Forum List

Back