Domestic Terrorist Act

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
As Beck goes off the deep edge with violent calls to "shoot them in the head!!," the FBI uncovers a domestic terrorist bomb the size of a backpack at the MLK parade route in Spokane. Of course the bomb had nothing to do with politics, or racist threats, or (choose one), it was probably for a few school friends who catch the bus there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm sure the duplicitous liberal whore from MSNBC will be a source of profound truth and fair journalism when it comes to a story of this caliber.

Next, let us define "domestic terrorist bomb". I believe the real terrorists in the federal government once convicted some poor kid of making a drano bomb and ruined his life accordingly. If the supposed "bomb" was anything less than "mother of satan" aka acetone peroxide or ammounium nitrate fuel oil then it hardly qualifies as a real bomb in my opinion.

Yes, I'm sure the duplicitous liberal whore from MSNBC will be a source of profound truth and fair journalism when it comes to a story of this caliber.

Next, let us define "domestic terrorist bomb". I believe the real terrorists in the federal government once convicted some poor kid of making a drano bomb and ruined his life accordingly. If the supposed "bomb" was anything less than "mother of satan" aka acetone peroxide or ammounium nitrate fuel oil then it hardly qualifies as a real bomb in my opinion.

Probably a bag of black magic potting soil from the drug store.

Probably a bag of black magic potting soil from the drug store.

Potassium nitrate does not a bomb make. It's only an oxidizer.

Good point, Soggy.

If the kid had been a Beck aficionado, he'd have been packing something to shoot people "in the head", I expect.

Man that Beck, he be all powerful and shit.

He has MIND CONTROL over every dummy in America.:lol:

You really just have to shake your head and laugh at some.

Last edited:
We seem to be getting lucky as alot of these would be bomb makers really are not good at the whole bomb making thing. Reminds me of the idiot we had in Times Square last year, who didnt realize that to make AMFO bomb you actually have to MIX the two together in a certain proportion. He instead placed a few bags of Ammonium Nitrate next to some 5 gallon plastic cans of fuel.

The OP has absolutely no morals. His blatant lie about Beck have already been exposed so he starts a new thread, pretending he didn't get his bullshit about Beck exposed elsewhere. What a fucking loser.

The OP has absolutely no morals. His blatant lie about Beck have already been exposed so he starts a new thread, pretending he didn't get his bullshit about Beck exposed elsewhere. What a fucking loser.

I live 20 miles from Spokane, and the officials have no clues, except for a backpack and 2 T-shirts. Shintao is already connecting a dot????? He has to be a blooming moron. :cuckoo:

I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.
You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.
They are dangerous because they believe. Karl Marx is their George Washington. You will never change their mind. And if they feel you have lied to them — they're revolutionaries. Nancy Pelosi, those are the people you should be worried about.
'Glenn Beck': Party's Over for Democrats? - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin... you should posted the above in a Giffords thread. Trying to link it to the MLK bomb is second-rate AgitProp. It's simply too great a stretch at this point.

Last edited:
As Beck goes off the deep edge with violent calls to "shoot them in the head!!," the FBI uncovers a domestic terrorist bomb the size of a backpack at the MLK parade route in Spokane. Of course the bomb had nothing to do with politics, or racist threats, or (choose one), it was probably for a few school friends who catch the bus there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877Es7pJVzg
It's especially ironic that you criticize conservative pundits for influencing people by starting a thread with what Rachel Maddow has programmed you with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877Es7pJVzg

Eat a dick, rdean lite......

We seem to be getting lucky as alot of these would be bomb makers really are not good at the whole bomb making thing. Reminds me of the idiot we had in Times Square last year, who didnt realize that to make AMFO bomb you actually have to MIX the two together in a certain proportion. He instead placed a few bags of Ammonium Nitrate next to some 5 gallon plastic cans of fuel.

He was recruited and inflamed by the F bee eye..they knew all along the device wouldn't work...but they saw an opportunity to scare the public, "prove" that they can "protect" us and have another convenient excuse to expand their (gov't) power.

I think the underwear guy and the shoe guy were also dupes who were "set up" by the same people ...for the same reasons.

Forum List

Back