Dolezal sued Howard U for discrimination because she was white?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This woman has major issues going on, she went from being an oppressed white person to a proud black woman. I guess it's true, if you can't beat them, join them.

The saga of Rachel Dolezal, the 37 year-old blonde-haired, freckle-faced white woman who was caught pretending to be black, just got a whole lot more interesting.
Smoking Gun has uncovered a lawsuit Dolezal filed against Howard University — a historically black college — when she was still Rachel Moore in 2002. Dolezal sued the school for discriminating against her because she is white.

According to the suit, Dolezal believed she had been denied a teaching post and scholarships because she is white.

Dolezal also complained in the suit that Howard had removed some of her artwork from a student exhibit and that this was “motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over” her.

Rachel Dolezal Sued Black College For Discriminating Against Her for Being White - Breitbart

What I dont understand is...why isnt the left celebrating and embracing her the same way they do Bruce Jenner?

Why isnt she getting a "Courage Award" for coming out and being proud of her transracial status?

Why is the left being so INTOLERANT of her as a transracial person?

Since you people, to your horror and frustration, aren't finding many people who will defend this woman,

why don't just go your usual route and invent some?

What I dont understand is...why isnt the left celebrating and embracing her the same way they do Bruce Jenner?

Why isnt she getting a "Courage Award" for coming out and being proud of her transracial status?

lol see what I mean?

This is one of those rare occasions the left is stumped, no amount of spin and/or deflection is going to justify what this fruit loop did.

Why Is It So Easy For a Leftist To Lie?

It is very easy for a leftist to lie because whatever they say is not held up to any vigorous scrutiny, so they get more and more emboldened.

Listen to Rachel Dolezal spin this tale about her daddy having to flee the south on a midnight train because confrontations with the white police would turn violent. She tells about how he was a marine whose life was threatened 3 times because he was a black superior officer. He was also a cop that fought for racial equality among the officers and that put a target on his back as well.

http://iotwreport.com/

This woman has major issues going on, she went from being an oppressed white person to a proud black woman. I guess it's true, if you can't beat them, join them.

The saga of Rachel Dolezal, the 37 year-old blonde-haired, freckle-faced white woman who was caught pretending to be black, just got a whole lot more interesting.
Smoking Gun has uncovered a lawsuit Dolezal filed against Howard University — a historically black college — when she was still Rachel Moore in 2002. Dolezal sued the school for discriminating against her because she is white.

According to the suit, Dolezal believed she had been denied a teaching post and scholarships because she is white.

Dolezal also complained in the suit that Howard had removed some of her artwork from a student exhibit and that this was “motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over” her.

Rachel Dolezal Sued Black College For Discriminating Against Her for Being White - Breitbart

This skank wanted it both ways.

As far as I'm concerned she is the embodiment of liberalism. Miserable no matter where she goes, not satisfied with anything she gets, and more than willing to lie to get what she wants or even just to get attention.

Clearly she is less than useless, she reduces the quality of life for people around her just like all liberals do.

this is like the character of Kelly Bundy not getting the job of an executive secretary, then her dad "Ed" sues the major corporation for not hiring her cause she was white, then loses the court battle when it is discovered that her IQ was only 25, and the job required at least an IQ of 125.

this is like the character of Kelly Bundy not getting the job of an executive secretary, then her dad "Ed" sues the major corporation for not hiring her cause she was white, then loses the court battle when it is discovered that her IQ was only 25, and the job required at least an IQ of 125.

She had a great ass though...

Forum List

Back