DOJ to Investigate Ferguson PD---YES!!!!!

I'm all for an investigation, by the proper agency. This is a matter for Internal Affairs, not the DOJ. Especially not a DOJ ran by a racist who will find wrongdoing even if there isn't any.

Internal Affairs? From what venue? What department? The DOJ by LAW can investigate any fucking thing they please. They can intervene into any criminal or civil matter they choose. Look it up.

And why are they choosing to intervene on this specific case when there are hundreds of cases of police killing people each year? I'm sure it has nothing to do with publicity............right?:rolleyes-41:

Holder is jumping into the mix for no reason other than TV publicity. There is nothing so special about this case that it requires the DOJ to intervene. I'm sure he can find better things to do with time than stirring up racial tensions on a witch hunt.

Wow.

Its like we haven't made any progress at all. If we let them, the right would have a police state and hide any and all crimes behind a badge.

Was it a good shoot?

How about we get the facts before we decide?

Have the left, the race baiters, obama, holder, the media waited for the facts before deciding????? Thats the whole fricken point. Let the grand jury review ALL of the evidence and make a decision. If the cop was in the wrong, he should go to jail, if he was defending himself from a guy who had tried to murder him, then he should be returned to duty with back pay.

Because they are scared white people who have no understanding of the other America. Remember when Henry Gates got arrested for breaking into his own house? How many Harvard professors get arrested on their own front porch?
The pig-headed mindset is everywhere.
henry-gates-jr.jpg

Actually Gates was not arrested for breaking into his own home, if were going to use real facts. He was arrested for disorderly conduct after following the officer out of his home. An independent panel showed both Gates and the officer could have taken steps to prevent the situation from getting out of hand and both shared the blame

Arrest of Harvard s Henry Louis Gates Jr. was avoidable report says

Yes! And I say hallelujah! And I hope this opens up probes into other police forces who target blacks. Enough is enough.

Spike Lee is right, there are two Americas and Eric Holder is going to try his best to make it one.

Go ahead, call me anything you want and toss in a side of "...it's Obama's fault" because I don't give a phlying phuck. This board is full of scared white people. I'm white, too but I just ain't scared of those negroes that Cliven Bundy is a'scared of, too.

Side note: Darren Wilson got to the Ferguson PD by way of the Jennings, Missouri PD which was shut down for racism. Fact.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

-----------------------------------
Justice Department to Investigate Ferguson, Missouri, Police

Justice Department to Investigate Ferguson Missouri Police - NBC News

"""The Justice Department intends to launch a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, according to administration officials.

An announcement of the investigation is planned for Thursday.

With the help of the FBI, the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division has been investigating last month's fatal shooting of an unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, who was wounded several times by a Ferguson police officer. The shooting touched off several days of sometimes violent protest.

But this new investigation would be much broader, looking at the conduct of the entire Ferguson Police Department over the past several years."""

Unbelievable. This is a witch hunt. There is no basis given for why this investigation is even necessary.

The thing about totalitarian regimes is that they have a bad habit of finding what they are looking for, even when it isn't there.

This is bogus.

You really think wrongdoing isn't present in the Ferguson PD?
Do you really think it is the Federal government's job to do these investigations?

Yes! And I say hallelujah! And I hope this opens up probes into other police forces who target blacks. Enough is enough.

Spike Lee is right, there are two Americas and Eric Holder is going to try his best to make it one.

Go ahead, call me anything you want and toss in a side of "...it's Obama's fault" because I don't give a phlying phuck. This board is full of scared white people. I'm white, too but I just ain't scared of those negroes that Cliven Bundy is a'scared of, too.

Side note: Darren Wilson got to the Ferguson PD by way of the Jennings, Missouri PD which was shut down for racism. Fact.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department intends to launch a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, according to administration officials.

With the help of the FBI, the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division has been investigating last month's fatal shooting of an unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, who was wounded several times by a Ferguson police officer. The shooting touched off several days of sometimes violent protest.

But this new investigation would be much broader, looking at the conduct of the entire Ferguson Police Department over the past several years."""

Unbelievable. This is a witch hunt. There is no basis given for why this investigation is even necessary.

The thing about totalitarian regimes is that they have a bad habit of finding what they are looking for, even when it isn't there.

This is bogus.

Do you really think it is the Federal government's job to do these investigations?

No. That is why they have Internal Affairs.

This is bogus.

It is already part of the federal government's job. From the Department of Justice's website:

The problems addressed in our cases include use of excessive force; unlawful stops, searches, or arrests; and discriminatory policing. We have looked at bias based on race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, and sexual-orientation. We have also addressed unlawful responses to individuals who observe, record, or object to police actions.

Forum List

Back