DOJ to Investigate Ferguson PD---YES!!!!!

Looks like the leftists can't come up with any real reason for the Federal govt to investigate the local police of Ferguson, MO. All they do is keep jumping to the conclusion that the police are racists, or demanding investigations that always happen before they demand them, or pretend that some mysterious "RWers" they can't identify, don't want justice, etc. All without presenting the slightest evidence to back up their hysteria.

Just another leftist circle-jerk thread (yawn)

Ghetto trash tell lies about the police department and here come the racist DoJ scum to invent bogus crimes.

Just like the entire Brown case, he was a criminal that got what he deserved for attacking a police officer and coming back for a second attack until his head was blown off.

Burn in hell Brown....

And you can post FACTS that PROVE that?

Didn't think so.

And you can't either. YOur side just sides with the people doing the looting.

Trouble-makers have mostly come from out of town. Protesters themselves, not cops, took it upon themselves to defend local stores from opportunists.

Yes! And I say hallelujah! And I hope this opens up probes into other police forces who target blacks. Enough is enough.

Spike Lee is right, there are two Americas and Eric Holder is going to try his best to make it one.

Go ahead, call me anything you want and toss in a side of "...it's Obama's fault" because I don't give a phlying phuck. This board is full of scared white people. I'm white, too but I just ain't scared of those negroes that Cliven Bundy is a'scared of, too.

Side note: Darren Wilson got to the Ferguson PD by way of the Jennings, Missouri PD which was shut down for racism. Fact.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

-----------------------------------
Justice Department to Investigate Ferguson, Missouri, Police

Justice Department to Investigate Ferguson Missouri Police - NBC News

"""The Justice Department intends to launch a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, according to administration officials.

An announcement of the investigation is planned for Thursday.

With the help of the FBI, the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division has been investigating last month's fatal shooting of an unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, who was wounded several times by a Ferguson police officer. The shooting touched off several days of sometimes violent protest.

But this new investigation would be much broader, looking at the conduct of the entire Ferguson Police Department over the past several years."""

I've said it before

Pull all police out of high minority areas

Within days it would get so bad the areas would become ghost towns.

This is what I said. If I was a white cop in a black neighborhood, I'd quit. Let the negro police himself.

But in Holder I trust, I'm QUITE sure this will be a fair and balanced lynching, err I mean investigation.

Yes! And I say hallelujah! And I hope this opens up probes into other police forces who target blacks. Enough is enough.

Spike Lee is right, there are two Americas and Eric Holder is going to try his best to make it one.

Go ahead, call me anything you want and toss in a side of "...it's Obama's fault" because I don't give a phlying phuck. This board is full of scared white people. I'm white, too but I just ain't scared of those negroes that Cliven Bundy is a'scared of, too.

Side note: Darren Wilson got to the Ferguson PD by way of the Jennings, Missouri PD which was shut down for racism. Fact.

Darren Wilson s first job was on a troubled police force disbanded by authorities - The Washington Post

"""The Justice Department intends to launch a civil rights investigation of the entire Ferguson, Missouri, Police Department, according to administration officials.

With the help of the FBI, the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division has been investigating last month's fatal shooting of an unarmed teenager, Michael Brown, who was wounded several times by a Ferguson police officer. The shooting touched off several days of sometimes violent protest.

But this new investigation would be much broader, looking at the conduct of the entire Ferguson Police Department over the past several years."""

Unbelievable. This is a witch hunt. There is no basis given for why this investigation is even necessary.

The thing about totalitarian regimes is that they have a bad habit of finding what they are looking for, even when it isn't there.

This is bogus.

You really think wrongdoing isn't present in the Ferguson PD?
Yes.

Unbelievable. This is a witch hunt. There is no basis given for why this investigation is even necessary.

The thing about totalitarian regimes is that they have a bad habit of finding what they are looking for, even when it isn't there.

This is bogus.

The only way to know is to INVESTIGATE it.

Since when do we just let cops shoot people without oversight? And what does looting have to do with Brown's shooting?

Why are RWs so anxious to bury this without an investigation?

This is bogus.

Since when do we just let cops shoot people without oversight? And what does looting have to do with Brown's shooting?

There is oversight. State and local. Already enough info in public sphere due to technology to show Brown was a piece of shit.

This is bogus.

I'm all for an investigation, by the proper agency. This is a matter for Internal Affairs, not the DOJ. Especially not a DOJ ran by a racist who will find wrongdoing even if there isn't any.

The usual leftists are overjoyed that they have created enough smoke to make yet another govt agency think there's a fire somewhere. All it took was the bussing in of several hundred uninvolved protestors from other cities and states, to smash, burn, and loot, and make it look like the citizens of Ferguson were outraged, even though very few Ferguson residents even took part.

Of course, the leftists don't need the investigation. They've already concluded the police are guilty, despite the complete lack of any investigation.

BTW, speaking of civil rights violations, how is the investigation coming on the New Black Panthers who obstructed and harassed voters in Pennsylvania? How many years has it been since that happened, again?

You mean this guy? The one below standing all by himself with his hands crossed in front of him? I love you mainstream media tools. You make this site fun.

BPP-500x281.jpg

The usual leftists are overjoyed that they have created enough smoke to make yet another govt agency think there's a fire somewhere. All it took was the bussing in of several hundred uninvolved protestors from other cities and states, to smash, burn, and loot, and make it look like the citizens of Ferguson were outraged, even though very few Ferguson residents even took part.

Of course, the leftists don't need the investigation. They've already concluded the police are guilty, despite the complete lack of any investigation.

BTW, speaking of civil rights violations, how is the investigation coming on the New Black Panthers who obstructed and harassed voters in Pennsylvania? How many years has it been since that happened, again?

You mean this guy? The one below standing all by himself with his hands crossed in front of him? I love you mainstream media tools. You make this site fun.

BPP-500x281.jpg
I thought it was a gay guy outside a gay bar.

This is bogus.

There is oversight. State and local. Already enough info in public sphere due to technology to show Brown was a piece of shit.

This is bogus.

You must be privy to the investigation handed over to Holder by the 40 FBI agents on the ground in Ferguson, then.

Please do share. We didn't know here on the USMB that you had high level security clearance for classified information.

This investigation is about 15 years too late, not bogus, if you are a black American.

BPP-500x281.jpg

Well, seems like you are projecting then. Is there a closet you need to come out of?

BPP-500x281.jpg

He isn't gay , he's on the down lo

on a serious note, if that had been a guy in a white sheet, he'd be in jail today, guaranteed

Figures. The government realizes that it can't possibly charge the cop with anything, that the dead guy was a worthless thug and deserved it, so to save face, they are going to focus on alledged discrimination in the department.

This is bogus.

I'm all for an investigation, by the proper agency. This is a matter for Internal Affairs, not the DOJ. Especially not a DOJ ran by a racist who will find wrongdoing even if there isn't any.

Internal Affairs? From what venue? What department? The DOJ by LAW can investigate any fucking thing they please. They can intervene into any criminal or civil matter they choose. Look it up.

BPP-500x281.jpg

He isn't gay , he's on the down lo

on a serious note, if that had been a guy in a white sheet, he'd be in jail today, guaranteed

Ha! They only come out at night and never in Philadelphia, but nice try.

Ghetto trash tell lies about the police department and here come the racist DoJ scum to invent bogus crimes.

Just like the entire Brown case, he was a criminal that got what he deserved for attacking a police officer and coming back for a second attack until his head was blown off.

Burn in hell Brown....

And you can post FACTS that PROVE that?

Didn't think so.

And you can't either. YOur side just sides with the people doing the looting.

Trouble-makers have mostly come from out of town. Protesters themselves, not cops, took it upon themselves to defend local stores from opportunists.

Sort of like Cliven Bundy's little get-together in Nevada, right? But that was OK, right?

Those attendees brandished firearms at the BLM agents and they were not even arrested.

What if those guys had been black people fully armed instead of white rednecks?

Want to rethink your comment now?

Well, it only took about 5 minutes to kick ass on this thread. I'm getting so good at this it's getting boring.

I've said it before

Pull all police out of high minority areas

Within days it would get so bad the areas would become ghost towns.

The Left has us so divided now, we should only have white cops deal with "white" situations, black cops deal with "black" situations.

If there aren't enough black cops in a city, just go on a hiring binge. Don't worry if they're qualified, just bring them in. We're not worried about quality, just numbers.

Fuck it, let's just go all the way. Nice and divided, just like the PC Police wants.

Forum List

Back