DOJ Releases 400-Plus Pages of Lynch-Clinton Meeting Emails – After FBI Said No Records Existed

And we know the pilot reported exactly what the two discussed on that airplane on the tarmac - and it wasn't about their grandkids!
Considering she does not have grandkids.

Lol at liberals.

SHEEEEESH !!!! I assumed she does. I am so naïve. <<<< true. you cannot
imagine just how clueless (try to restrain yourselves from responding beloved cyber-spaceniks

Everybody has meetings.

dead-horse.gif~c200

How does it look when the AG is meeting with someone under criminal investigation by the FBI?

Didn't Session & Trump meet often?

The vast majority of Democrat politicians belong in prison. Some of them belong in Guantanamo Bay.

you are insane hack.

:cuckoo:

Jillian-----I am so glad you are here ----to INFORM----What is going to come of the
Hillary / Loretta investigation? I do not go after TV news-----or read lots of
periodicals. What, actually, IS the Hillary / Loretta controversy

really?

and I'm so glad you are here to make others look better by your level of ridiculous absurdity

I can tell you don't read much.
And we know the pilot reported exactly what the two discussed on that airplane on the tarmac - and it wasn't about their grandkids!

Lol at liberals.

blah blah blah blah

laughing at trumploons....

The vast majority of Democrat politicians belong in prison. Some of them belong in Guantanamo Bay.

you are insane hack.

:cuckoo:

Jillian-----I am so glad you are here ----to INFORM----What is going to come of the
Hillary / Loretta investigation? I do not go after TV news-----or read lots of
periodicals. What, actually, IS the Hillary / Loretta controversy

really?

and I'm so glad you are here to make others look better by your level of ridiculous absurdity

I can tell you don't read much.

Lol at liberals.

blah blah blah blah

laughing at trumploons....[/QUOTE

"I don't know" -----would have been sufficient----jillian, dear

Everybody has meetings.

dead-horse.gif~c200

How does it look when the AG is meeting with someone under criminal investigation by the FBI?

Trump is president, and he isn't under investigation by the FBI

you're so funny

It's one of my good qualities. I find it hard to believe someone as stupid as you would understand my humor though

oh----do tell, laladex

Here's a clue. After telling us "climate change" was "the greatest threat facing mankind," Obama went "silent" for two years on that very issue....

The Silence of US President Obama on Climate Change-A Serious Ethical Lapse?

Revealed: The Day Obama Chose a Strategy of Silence on Climate Change

http://thebulletin.org/conspiracy-silence-irresponsible-politics-climate-change

So, it was the greatest threat to mankind, then it wasn't worth talking about for two years 2010-2012, and then it was back to screaming and lying and bilking the taxpayer...

WHAT CAUSED O to be SILENT on climate 2010-2012???

oh----do tell, laladex

Here's a clue. After telling us "climate change" was "the greatest threat facing mankind," Obama went "silent" for two years on that very issue....

The Silence of US President Obama on Climate Change-A Serious Ethical Lapse?

Revealed: The Day Obama Chose a Strategy of Silence on Climate Change

Conspiracy of silence: The irresponsible politics of climate change

So, it was the greatest threat to mankind, then it wasn't worth talking about for two years 2010-2012, and then it was back to screaming and lying and bilking the taxpayer...

WHAT CAUSED O to be SILENT on climate 2010-2012???

laladex-------It seems to me that the BULLETIN OF THE ATOMIC SCIENTISTS is
not peer-reviewed--------It may publish peer reviewed articles (I assume with the permission
of the authors) -----it is not, itself a peer reviewed journal. The thing you posted is pure
"opinion" of ---who?

Everybody has meetings.

dead-horse.gif~c200

while trying to hide on a random runway and when the information gets released it's heavily redacted?

what can talking golf and your grandchildren be about that would be of national security to hide it now?

none of this bothers you but business meetings w/russia make you cry foul.

The thing you posted is pure
"opinion" of ---who?

No, I documented the factual truth that Obama was SILENT on the issue of climate from 2010 to 2012.

There were also reports of a huge shouting match in the WH between O and Gore.

That couldn't have been an FBI fraud case against the climate scientists, could it???

Everybody has meetings.

dead-horse.gif~c200
More irony.

I am
The thing you posted is pure
"opinion" of ---who?

No, I documented the factual truth that Obama was SILENT on the issue of climate from 2010 to 2012.

There were also reports of a huge shouting match in the WH between O and Gore.

That couldn't have been an FBI fraud case against the climate scientists, could it???

It is an OPINION regarding the fact that Obama made no public comments on
global warmng for two years -------SO? neither have I ------what was the subject
of the shouting match?

Forum List

Back