DOJ Releases 400-Plus Pages of Lynch-Clinton Meeting Emails – After FBI Said No Records Existed

It is an OPINION regarding the fact that Obama made no public comments on
global warmng for two years

Now that is DEMOCRATIC WORDSMITHING to the nth degree....

It is an "opinion" to notice a FACT....

It is an OPINION regarding the fact that Obama made no public comments on
global warmng for two years

Now that is DEMOCRATIC WORDSMITHING to the nth degree....

It is an "opinion" to notice a FACT....

try again-----the article does not just CITE THE FACT-----it attempts to "analyze"
"motives" to the point of claiming conspiracy----such stuff is called SOPHISTRY---
not news

It is a FACT that O was silent for 2 years on the very issue he claimed was "the greatest threat to mankind."

WHY was he silent?

It is a FACT that O was silent for 2 years on the very issue he claimed was "the greatest threat to mankind."

WHY was he silent?

maybe he had a sore throat. Did he comment on his fave flavor of ice cream?

WHY was he silent?

he changed his mind------how about he had nothing more to say about it

maybe he had a sore throat

For two years???

LOL!!!!

he changed his mind

Prez O is just a PARROT on the issue of science, part of the reason why he will not release his college transcript ... because it is full of ACTING courses and he never passed a science course.

Prez O became aware of the FBI's fraud case in 2010, and he and Holder dumped it in 2012.... because FRAUD used to STEAL from the taxpayer is what the DEM PARTY is ALL ABOUT....

maybe he had a sore throat

For two years???

LOL!!!!

he changed his mind

Prez O is just a PARROT on the issue of science, part of the reason why he will not release his college transcript ... because it is full of ACTING courses and he never passed a science course.

Prez O became aware of the FBI's fraud case in 2010, and he and Holder dumped it in 2012.... because FRAUD used to STEAL from the taxpayer is what the DEM PARTY is ALL ABOUT....

I was once a college student-------lots of people could not pass biology 101 -----
and Physics 101 was the BALL BREAKER--------that put lots of people into
"political science" or "sociology" --------what is your point? He did not do
science? -------LOTS of people fell out of those courses. I do not believe that the
donkey party is based on FRAUD-------I do believe that the Clintons are not
entirely honest with money

you can see in all this where the media didn't want to cover it.
they were looking in how to bury the story

and hell, if you believe them in that this was about grandkids and golf, why is a majority of it redacted? top secret golf game info?

and Physics 101 was the BALL BREAKER-

Thanks for validating what most of us think of AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

I is old-----not a whole lot of black kids in my freshman years------but lots of pale faces
falling into sociology and psychology and OUT of pre-med and chemistry and
ASTRO PHYSICS. Affirmative action had JUST STARTED -----its effects were yet to
HAPPEN in enlarging the black population------I have no idea what it did to the
psych and soc. departments

I is old-----not a whole lot of black kids in my freshman years------but lots of pale faces
Psych and soc departments pretty much didn't exist until affirmative action.
Both are fake *science*. You have to have some fake science in there if you are going to promote racism in the colleges. That's the only way the public will support it.

Both are fake *science*.

Bingo

A whole bunch of nonsense disguised as "education" has taken over higher education to "pass" those not qualified to pass the regular stuff.

African Studies teaches Affirmative Action kids how to "hate hoax."

Both are fake *science*. You have to have some fake science in there if you are going to promote racism in the colleges. That's the only way the public will support it.

your statement is ENTIRELY wrong-------Sociology was a department and a major
and Psychology was a major-------when I first entered college which was at a time
when affirmative action had not even taken hold yet ------the idea EXISTED but was just
being batted about. It boggles my mind that you claim that Sociology was not a
University Department and major until ---I assume you mean---blacks entered college.
I do not believe that you do not know-----you just CHOSE to lie. It is not clear to me what
you call "science" Did you pass high school geometry? I got thru state school with a scholarship and by tutoring people like you. Have you ever heard of people like -- -----JEAN PIAGET? want to call him "not a scientist"

Both are fake *science*.

Bingo

A whole bunch of nonsense disguised as "education" has taken over higher education to "pass" those not qualified to pass the regular stuff.

African Studies teaches Affirmative Action kids how to "hate hoax."

somewhat true-------a whole bunch of stuff to get "anyone" thru school--------but those "anyones" are
not all black "anyones" When I was a kid-------lots of white kids took up basket weaving

and Psychology was a major-------when I first entered college which was at a time
when affirmative action had not even taken hold yet ------the idea EXISTED but was just
University Department and major until ---I assume you mean---blacks entered college.
I do not believe that you do not know-----you just CHOSE to lie. It is not clear to me what
you call "science" Did you pass high school geometry? I got thru state school with a scholarship and by tutoring people like you. Have you ever heard of people like -- -----JEAN PIAGET? want to call him "not a scientist"

I rest my case.

Remember, dean just told us she *studied* engineering.
She couldn't hack real academics, probably because she's stupid and mentally ill, and so she entered into sociology and probably dabbled in psych. Possibly as a *volunteer* directed to them as part of some study of generational welfare families. Because those programs embrace dumb, crazy people and give them degrees.

Though I doubt she got a degree in those fields, either.

I rest my case.

She couldn't hack real academics, probably because she's stupid and mentally ill, and so she entered into sociology and probably dabbled in psych. Possibly as a *volunteer* directed to them as part of some study of generational welfare families. Because those programs embrace dumb, crazy people and give them degrees.

"real academics"? --------there are lots of people in the REAL academics of sociology and psychology----
-----its just that lots of people have Math-o-phobia

I rest my case.

"real academics"? --------there are lots of people in the REAL academics of sociology and psychology----
-----its just that lots of people have Math-o-phobia
Do you draw ssi for your "math-o-phobia"?

The Clinton scandal continues to unravel. Comey is further exposed as a liar who covered up for Clinton.

The Department of Justice on Friday released 413 pages of emails related to a controversial private meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation into then-presidential-candidate Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi emails. The FBI said earlier such records did not exist.

This discharge of information is the result of a lawsuit filed against the DOJ by the American Council for Law and Justice (ACLJ) in November 2016.

The newly-released emails mostly include DOJ officials’ conversations with reporters, who were seeking comment on the meeting between Lynch and the former president on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. in June 2016.

The encounter raised concerns about the impartiality of the DOJ’s investigation into the Hillary Clinton episode, and became a significant issue in the presidential campaign.

The ACLJ notes that under the leadership of then-Director James Comey the FBI had originally denied the existence of such records.

Do you have any links that provide a neutral or even less far right news sources, I couldn't find any?
except your Right News Right Now...lol..

I would even take a Right News Maybe Later

Right News in a few Minutes
Left News Right Now
Right News Left Now
News Right Now

I would even take a ....

Now or Later

crazy_pilot.gif

FACTS ARE FACTS.

Now back to your witch hunt over nothing, because your party has NOTHING to offer THE AMERICAN PEOPLE but Slavery to an Intrusive and Oppressive Government.

The thing you posted is pure
"opinion" of ---who?

No, I documented the factual truth that Obama was SILENT on the issue of climate from 2010 to 2012.

There were also reports of a huge shouting match in the WH between O and Gore.

That couldn't have been an FBI fraud case against the climate scientists, could it???

EARTH DAY, 2011

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

A PROCLAMATION

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/04/22/obamas-2001-earth-day-proclamation

Forum List

Back